Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to SafeDice? - page 2. (Read 298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
August 30, 2019, 10:46:06 AM
...But it seems like the owner either went through an exit scam, or dissapeared fully and there is no way for people with money on the site to withdraw from it.

I think you should not make an open statement of scam since your are still making an enquiry from the body of your post until someone who can give full details about the site does that.

If you are alleging scam already then you can put a post on that with prove in scam accusation board.

Maybe they just got a maintenance?  Have you checked their social medias? There might be an announcement regarding that. As I can say even if they're going to shutdown eventually somebody may know it...

Alright both of you are simply spamming for signature campaign purposes. You haven't looked into the issue at all, and I'd know if knowledgeable people who know about the subject area could help here. Not people that are just going to post generic garbage with no real value.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=396610 - Check here, confirming my point about them just 'going poof'
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
August 30, 2019, 10:40:31 AM
...But it seems like the owner either went through an exit scam, or dissapeared fully and there is no way for people with money on the site to withdraw from it.

I think you should not make an open statement of scam since your are still making an enquiry from the body of your post until someone who can give full details about the site does that.

If you are alleging scam already then you can put a post on that with prove in scam accusation board.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
August 30, 2019, 10:25:33 AM
Maybe they just got a maintenance?  Have you checked their social medias? There might be an announcement regarding that. As I can say even if they're going to shutdown eventually somebody may know it...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
August 30, 2019, 10:14:52 AM
Don't know if anyone knows the story of SafeDice and why it went down.

SafeDie was a pretty solid site, low house edge and allowed people to invest in their bankroll. But it seems like the owner either went through an exit scam, or dissapeared fully and there is no way for people with money on the site to withdraw from it.

Anyone here have a real good story on what happened here? As I used to play SafeDice a pretty large amount.
Pages:
Jump to: