Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened? Why do prices fly down? - page 6. (Read 1632 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
Because there are so many scam projects now,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in this project which makes the investors' confidence disappear which causes the crypto price in the market to drop dramatically, hopefully they quickly become aware and stop making fake projects
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 19, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
For the current day, the prices of the main crypto-currencies show a steady decline, what could this be related to? Is it because of some rumors? And as a result - a panic sale?

Prices go down when demand drops, Cryptos are just like any other commodity and their prices are determined by the supply and demand balance in the market. When there is more supply than there is demand the prices drop which is what is happening now. We are just waiting for demand to pick up and then the market will recover
It's about the trend basically the demand remain the same because in fact that the last pump bitcoin has been telling us about the possibility for bitcoin to get a big pump. The demand will be following the trend. Trend was giving a huge impact to the crypto when a lot of people are FOMO of a coin and then there will be more demand want to buy that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
I think that panic plays a significant role in the fall of the market. I think that in the nearest future, this will come to an end. People will accept btc and the idea of digital currency
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 06:33:47 PM
Crypto market has high volatility, many factors that influence crypto price, such as government regulation, exchange listing, good or bad news about crypto, etc. But this can not be a reason for us to do "a panic sell", because it is not a good thing to do anything in the panic condition.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
For the current day, the prices of the main crypto-currencies show a steady decline, what could this be related to? Is it because of some rumors? And as a result - a panic sale?

Prices go down when demand drops, Cryptos are just like any other commodity and their prices are determined by the supply and demand balance in the market. When there is more supply than there is demand the prices drop which is what is happening now. We are just waiting for demand to pick up and then the market will recover
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 02:04:01 AM
Prices fall because people sell cryptocurrency, If not sold the price would not fall, and grew. New investors are deterred by scammers and not the stability of the market, I would not want to invest in the past year, a million, first earn x4-X10, and this year I would have had less my million and it could steal scammers. Of course I would be afraid to invest big money in our market.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
price is directly related to demand and supply.
a token need to gain client's trust and get them to buy the token and used the said token to trade.
Keeping the token alive is what that will keep the price high

Basically, it is related to supply and demand but there are other factors that affect the market price.

People with huge amount of funds aim to get more profit from the market so they tend to manipulate them.  With their capability to produce high demand and high supply, they are  able to play with the market prices.  If these whales thing that it is time to accumulate, they use their fund to keep the prices down by simply releasing a huge chunk of supply to the market and pinning the price down.  This is one of the reason why market goes down atm.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 01:49:48 AM
It is very important for us to know that Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and cannot be predicted at anytime. And this is the reason why anything can happened in any given time during trading. Any rumors or bad news can suddenly take the price down and if one is not patient, you will rush to sell.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
The market is on the real value of Crypto! Value is not the quantity imposed for a long time on the market! The new development is the value of Crypto!
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 19, 2018, 12:04:41 AM

Because the market is bored so investors are waiting for further hype.
I'm sure in this year there will be a bull run at the end
Activity: 784
October 19, 2018, 12:03:25 AM

I don't see any rumors that crypto prices have fallen for now. the possibility of this is manipulation. Yes, the market pattern is almost the same every month, but this month it has dropped further for all altcoins. and the worst possibility will occur in the coming months

I'm most worried that when everyone thinks it's going down, they will mass-sell fomo to sell their Bitcoin and altcoin, and we'll see panic sell everywhere Undecided
When all release easily then it will only bring to the situation getting worse. but in fact, this is the usual thing that happens in crypto. many are hoping many may like what happened last year but did not want to pass through the process.
Activity: 532
October 18, 2018, 10:43:32 PM
Actually this is normal and it has been proven from the year before.
If in 2017 many ask "why is the price of cryptocurrency so rapidly rising?" .
So now there are many questions like you.
Activity: 532
September 13, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

I don't see any rumors that crypto prices have fallen for now. the possibility of this is manipulation. Yes, the market pattern is almost the same every month, but this month it has dropped further for all altcoins. and the worst possibility will occur in the coming months

I'm most worried that when everyone thinks it's going down, they will mass-sell fomo to sell their Bitcoin and altcoin, and we'll see panic sell everywhere Undecided
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:37:19 PM
price is directly related to demand and supply.
a token need to gain client's trust and get them to buy the token and used the said token to trade.
Keeping the token alive is what that will keep the price high
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

in my opinion because of the many rumors that are not good about crypto, there are many bad news outside of crypto and its future. and that can have an effect on crypto prices so that the day the price decreases. and there may still be many reasons behind the decline in cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 146
September 13, 2018, 04:33:45 PM
People continue to withdraw more money than to start the crypto currency market! We need to stop this to increase which was continued!
Activity: 193
September 13, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
they (whales) push you to sell what ever you have with loss. when bull is come few people left with all them portfolio.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

It can't be denied that even the best has its weakness.

And for us who are dealt and has lived for this market will feel the same for the ones. But its different on our case because we have experience. We usually know that these causes the price to skyrocket soon after the massive dumps.

Let's hope that this time too there will be a rapid growth. Although the hope for it is less and less.
BTC Dominance has increased today 56.2%

And we're simply on the green market again. I'd rather want a slowly but surely movement for the market than the rapid growth that many strives to get with. But rapid growth and gains are fairly normal in crypto but decrease and rapid losses are fairly the same.
Activity: 348
September 13, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

And for us who are dealt and has lived for this market will feel the same for the ones. But its different on our case because we have experience. We usually know that these causes the price to skyrocket soon after the massive dumps.

Let's hope that this time too there will be a rapid growth. Although the hope for it is less and less.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
Rumors that resulted people to panic.

When there are bad news that usually give the people a reason to panic sell like the statement of Vitalik which is the well known co-owner and developer of ETH. How can someone that's very well optimistic before say that? its likely to be a FUD and FUDs will never be gone if there's an agenda to the market.
But it looks like even the strong holders are being weaken right now and i could say this will become another interesting thing for those have been selling their altcoins before the price was flying down.
Vitalik has created an FUD statement that was affecting the sentiment of the market.

Pages:
Jump to: