Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened with CommunityCoin thread? - page 2. (Read 6177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I'd like to apply and be involved with this coin. Will posting here count since the main thread is locked?

yes, you can post your reason here (not wallet) or wait for the main thread unlocked or a new thread opened.

I don't want to say for dev, that I think he would probably temporary agreed for that. You can try.

Dev, what say you?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I'd like to apply and be involved with this coin. Will posting here count since the main thread is locked?

yes, you can post your reason here (not wallet) or wait for the main thread unlocked or a new thread opened.
legendary
Dear Dev,

I am thinking about why the CommunityCoin has gotten the attacks.
I think that the selections have been biased by your subjective judgment.
You made the rule 1, rule 2, rule 3 and rule 4, and later added the rule 5.
Some guys are totally qualified according to your rules, but rejected wrongly by your subjective judgment.
They spent time on applying and they thought they should be rewarded as they were qualified.
But they didn't get coins. They got angry. That's it. I understand if I met the same case I will be angry too.
You are pursuing the fairness in your only heart. But it's unfair for other guys.

Some thoughts about the "punishment":
crypto-dude said those early stakeholders who dumped their coins will be punished.
I think it's not a right idea. That's one of the reason I said that something has been biased by your subjective judgment.  There is not rules preventing them dumping. They didn't break any rules.
What the dev should be responsible of is to distribute the coin relatively fairly.
After that, just let it go!  Someone will buy and others will sell. Let's go like a free market.

[Before sleep]
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
legendary
Guys, I need go to bed now.
I hope the main thread can be unlocked soon.
If not, dev, you can reopen a thread.
As long as our community is alive, the new thread will be active and stay in the first page of ANN subforum.

This thread can be taken as the discussion thread.

Sleep well, thank you for your engagement.
legendary
Guys, I need go to bed now.
I hope the main thread can be unlocked soon.
If not, dev, you can reopen a thread.
As long as our community is alive, the new thread will be active and stay in the first page of ANN subforum.

This thread can be taken as the discussion thread.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

There should be main thread reopened or dev should make a new one if moderator doesn't respond.
Not several threads sown across forum.
I agree with you!
We need it if we do not want this coin dead.
legendary

There should be main thread reopened or dev should make a new one if moderator doesn't respond.
Not several threads sown across forum.
legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.
Dev, plz, speed up.  We have other options:

1. set a deadline.
2. change the amount of stakeholders. for instance, reduce the amount from 1000 to 500. Double their stakes (from 1mil to 2mil).

Be honest, a lot of senior members may NEVER care about your strict rules (perhaps never read it carefully). Your supporters are not those senior member who you expected to be before, but those believer on your coin!

This is ok we can do both fine for me. Indeed i am really tired about delivery and dealing with rejected ones and their attacks. If community in general wants we stop at 500 people and also set a deadline. But i need to have at least 10 votes and without opposite ideas.

i think deadline is a good idea
but what will happen to undistributed coin?
they will eliminate?
in that case, we will need another mandatory update and another official thread

any undistributed coins will be put in a wallet which we will publish the address. It will be used as future bounty for anything that will help the coin and community.

If this amount will be too big people will not like this..
i worry this too. better just risk and distribute more and let community bear the bounties
legendary
Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.

1. set a deadline.
2. change the amount of stakeholders. for instance, reduce the amount from 1000 to 500. Double their stakes (from 1mil to 2mil).

Be honest, a lot of senior members may NEVER care about your strict rules (perhaps never read it carefully). Your supporters are not those senior member who you expected to be before, but those believer on your coin!

This is ok we can do both fine for me. Indeed i am really tired about delivery and dealing with rejected ones and their attacks. If community in general wants we stop at 500 people and also set a deadline. But i need to have at least 10 votes and without opposite ideas.

they will eliminate?

any undistributed coins will be put in a wallet which we will publish the address. It will be used as future bounty for anything that will help the coin and community.

If this amount will be too big people will not like this..
Activity: 322
maybe you again mate
thanks in advance  Smiley
legendary

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

what's your expected fraction of undistributed coins?
I prefer not a large number.
let the community decide, one of you open another poll and we vote. Lets run democracy here. :-)

Who has opened another one ?
Activity: 322

good idea

voted
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
COMM

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

let the community decide, one of you open another poll and we vote. Lets run democracy here. :-)
legendary

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

Activity: 215

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

Activity: 126
COMM

1. set a deadline.

Yes, I think you can set a poll to ask the opinion of the community.

And you can consider keep a small fraction (0.5% for instance-- that's the fraction of Faircoin kept) as the bounties and the funds.
Please open a poll for us. Or one of you, i want this time to be only voter :-)

I open a poll here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-how-many-stakeholders-should-communitycoin-have-557589
thank you voted there. 
Activity: 215
Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.
Dev, plz, speed up.  We have other options:

1. set a deadline.

Yes I like the idea to increase the member payout from 1 mil to 2 mils and reduce the members to 500. However, we need to make sure only to send to those who are with the community.

I noted some people after receiving the coins do damaging things to the coin (like bash the coin etc). Those people will be EXCLUDED for sure in the second round distribution.

It may add more complexity and more work to you. But it's ok. I agree you have the right to do so. And that's the right way.

we want a community, those who proven not want to be a member of the community will be excluded.
legendary
Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.
Dev, plz, speed up.  We have other options:

1. set a deadline.

Yes I like the idea to increase the member payout from 1 mil to 2 mils and reduce the members to 500. However, we need to make sure only to send to those who are with the community.

I noted some people after receiving the coins do damaging things to the coin (like bash the coin etc). Those people will be EXCLUDED for sure in the second round distribution.

It may add more complexity and more work to you. But it's ok. I agree you have the right to do so. And that's the right way.
Pages:
Jump to: