Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens next with Atlcoin? - page 2. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 09:15:39 AM
We should not define that BTC up - altcoin down or sth likes that. We are traders and we have to have the responsibility for our money. Let research and find the main reason. Dont base on the recipe
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 08:47:18 AM
It was a very small correction. Soon the price of bitcoin can drop to 10 000, altcoins will also ask. It's necessary. It is not necessary to be afraid of this, the prices will then grow back. You must be ready for this.

Do you think that correcting bitcoins will be so strong? If the price bitcoin drops to 10,000, then the cost of the altcoins will greatly decrease in the altcoin-dollar ratio. In addition, traders will not want to miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at such an attractive price and sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin. It's my opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
December 20, 2017, 08:30:35 AM
Its simple as a kid game. Bitcoin cash is going to replace bitcoin and all alts going to moon with bitcoin cash.
Fast and cheap transfers is the first point for crypto currencies. Bitcoin is only investment commodity for newbies.

I respect your view, but i think Bitcoin Cash is quite unstable at the present time. It's more like a roller coaster ride and i would trust it too much right now. I do believe though that altcoins will go up, but how is another question.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
December 20, 2017, 08:03:49 AM
It was a very small correction. Soon the price of bitcoin can drop to 10 000, altcoins will also ask. It's necessary. It is not necessary to be afraid of this, the prices will then grow back. You must be ready for this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 07:58:08 AM
yes, altcoin is difficult to predict, sometimes altcoin can give pleasure to us and also sometimes give disappointment. and some other altcoins like BCH are up, Litecoin is up, ETH rises when BTC price goes down.
I think if the bitcoin has recovered, another altcoin will be down or stable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 20, 2017, 07:44:44 AM
now it seems that the effect of bitcoin has been reduced because when bitcoin prices rise or fall there are some altcoin which still continue to increase significantly such as the IOTA that has continued to rise in recent weeks but there is also altcoin that decreased.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 07:28:56 AM
The Pattern you mentioned is correct, but standards are born to be broken. You remember the standard already was:

-BTC up ---> Altcoin up.
-BTC low ---> Altcoin down
-BTC stability ---> Altcoin up.

December 20 last year, Ethereum had a price of $ 7.67 and Bitcoin $ 807 or so or less, based on this pattern I mentioned, but again the pattern may change, investment has increased exponentially, it is complicated to calculate a new pattern for next year.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:36:12 AM
BTC down - Alts down rule doesn't really apply to all coins.
For instance, ETH was stable last week while BTC did a bear run. NXT and ARK has been fairly stable this week.
Activity: 252
December 20, 2017, 06:30:09 AM
All the people with new money that has now come into crypto recently will now look at other avenues for growing their bitcoins. Greed will take over them when they find out about alts and the money shall flow into alts and hence a alt rally is very much expected.
Activity: 185
December 20, 2017, 06:23:46 AM
I expect altcoins to go down after the New Year, however that's just my opinion and I cannot se the future
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 20, 2017, 06:17:50 AM
Its simple as a kid game. Bitcoin cash is going to replace bitcoin and all alts going to moon with bitcoin cash.
Fast and cheap transfers is the first point for crypto currencies. Bitcoin is only investment commodity for newbies.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
December 20, 2017, 06:16:26 AM
Hello guys,

As you have seen the BTC has dropped from 20000$ to 16000$, and everyone knows this is a necessary adjustment.
Recipe:
-BTC up ---> Altcoin down
-BTC down ---> Altcoin down
-BTC stability ---> Altcoin up.

But one thing is that almost altcoin is not go down or reduced very little although it has been greatly increased in crazy December.

What is your next prediction if BTC up again?
Altcoin up or down or stability.

Bitcoin up and then altcoin will be going up too. Just like ethereum that has been following the bitcoin in this time, and how it reaches another peak after the bitcoin already did it some days ago.
And as you can see how the majority of the coin are growing so fast in this time.
bitcoin up altcoin up bitcoin down altcoin down and bitcoin stable altcoin up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 05:49:08 AM
First BTC down ---> Altcoin down, then BTC stable ---> Altcoin stable, after that BTC stable ---> Altcoin rise There is no loss in terms of btc amount for altcoin investors just know how to wait
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 05:41:21 AM

Good altcoins will survive and the lesser ones will just become obsolete in time. I also believe that Altcoins will replace Bitcoin in the end, Bitcoin is simply to high right now, only big time investors and traders can deal with that coin.
Altcoins like Ethereum or Ripple have the potential to be the best cryptocurrency, only time will tell.
December 20, 2017, 05:31:57 AM
Actually, now btc dominance 47% it's green light for altcoins. Same period was in summer.
Activity: 141
December 20, 2017, 05:28:26 AM
This is my explaination:

-BTC up ---> Altcoin down---> investors put money into BTC.
-BTC down ---> Altcoin down --> because BTC like the mother ship, when it shrink, every thing follow.
-BTC stability ---> Altcoin up. --> investor put money into Alts.

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 05:25:48 AM
Adjustment is the answer. ALtcoins will follow BTC price.First of all , when BTC price increase to USD, altcoins will drop. After BTC price down slowly, altcoins will jump slowly. That's the natural market index that I see. After BTC is quiet stable, the altcoins will be stable too. The question is How much is BTC will be stable for long term?
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
December 20, 2017, 05:07:44 AM
I think that first bitcoin will go to correction and altcoins will fall in price along with bitcoin. Then bitcoin will be in the flat and the altcoins will start to grow in price. This is my vision of the situation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
I think of one coin increase the other coin will decrease. It is normal situation guys. Just be patient and waiting for many time. I believe that Altcoin will be rising again Smiley
Merit: 122
December 20, 2017, 04:29:12 AM
In some cases altcoins value was determine on the stability of bitcoin and since its bitcoin nature to pump and dump altcoin price cannot be established properly but even though one thing I am sure of as long as bitcoin value continue to remain strong whether it fluctuates all the time alts will never die and will remain part of the crypto currency market and it will be value they way bitcoin appreciate.
Pages:
Jump to: