Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET!!! WHEN IT WILL END!!! - page 2. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
every high has an low , just keep waiting or sell...
this phase could get on for moths so be patient and happy IF it will come back

what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
According to my prediction, in the future a maximum of 15-20 quality crypto money will remain. They will be valuable for their use. I guess so, Bitcoin will always be the best.
Many of the altcoins we have now will be wiped out, those which fail to deliver on their products or form a viable ecosystem
Activity: 68
We have had the market gradually slide down from its enviable highs and now we are almost back to where we started, Lets hope the little gains we have made in the last couple of day continue
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
According to my prediction, in the future a maximum of 15-20 quality crypto money will remain. They will be valuable for their use. I guess so, Bitcoin will always be the best.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
There is always uncertainty in the market but one thing all analyst and data show that Market will rise again and patience will pay off. Hope this Bearish market go gets stable and we can see all market green. From the past 3 days, the market is a little bit up. Let's see how much rise it will take as in recent weeks Market is very unstable. Hope it rises and BTC crosses 8k or 10k soon. So all other coins can also perform good.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
No can say its end. It is possible this time that the market is making a great comeback. More people are just waiting the right time to enter the market.It is also maybe because of fud that the market cant be stable right now.. but lets just be positive., i know it will take years before its end or should there be possibilities that this will be legal and no one will againsts crypto. Anything is possible.
Activity: 224
I think the market will stable quickly and crypto will grow again because it already accepts as legal in Ukraine, Russia and other countries. Day by day many companies adopt digital currencies. So be positive and hope for the best.
Activity: 41
Market is not properly ok right now but In my opinion it’s going to be okay. My personal suggestion to all is to keep all of you away from fake news and keep yourself updated with latest news.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Just have more patience and also clarify your mind, crypto is and never was a get rich quick scheme nor it promises linear uni directional growth forever, just stay positive and soon market will recover just like the big downtrend we will see even longer uptrend it is just matter of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's just effect of bad news, downward trend and the whales Smiley. It's always the same all the time, when there is some bad news related to cryptocurrency world published, the whales will take advantage to dump price of whole crypto market to get more money Smiley. Beside I think nobody know when this situation will come to an end Smiley.
Activity: 216
Cryptocurrencies are not stable and price always fluctuates. Few reasons for price drop of cryptocurrencies are like govt. regulations, high supply of available currency etc: and personally I think recover soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
What's your hurry? At the end of 2017 there was growth, half a year there is a fall. Someday everything will grow again or fall - the law of the market. Until someone starts buying cryptocurrency on the market, it will not start to grow. This is the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 154
what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh

I keep asking my self this question, every month people will say next month would be better, the next month will come and go and things will get even worst, I don't really know what's happening but let's keep hoping and believing that things will improve.
Activity: 434
the market will go down until people sell their coins, people are scared and panicked that the market is dying, but it is not so the more the descent the more the rise, and my opinion is that soon the market will fly to the moon, but this is my opinion I so expect.
Activity: 70
In the beginning of the year, the cryptocurrency market has been in the downtrend and this has made a lot of people to be afraid in this market. For now, no one knows when the bear marker would end. Believe in the market, hold your tokens and the market would surely come to your favour
Activity: 294
In the market there is a full house and war of whales. I think that in soon we with you will see that the disappointment and you will not are happy with me
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
market is now a song "LONDON BRIDGE"
it is falling down, falling down.
but like the song it also has the end, we should dance with it and wait for the rise.
cryptocurrency will bounce back.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
is true this year has not been a lucky year for the crypto, the market is more and more red with downward trends, but I am confident that by the end of the year we go back to an average value stable and acceptable
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
No one will know when it end, but I think as long as the bad news will continue to spread and the negative news about bitcoin will continue then bitcoin will be hard to recover. Let us wait for the good news I hope it will happen as soon as possible .
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Is this FUD? because it sounds like one? I don't know for sure what kind of news you all got this from, But the value of bitcoin is still at large and I really this it is still a great thing that the price is not going back at a three digit number, Because I really think that the price of bitcoin was really low that time but nothing really cares, But right now that the prices of the market go nuts all hell brakes lose and people are popping their heads out because of it, I say to seize the moment that we are not in a bullish path for now.
Pages:
Jump to: