Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET!!! WHEN IT WILL END!!! - page 3. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Actually I do not see anything particularly worrisome, because we must always keep in mind that in all markets it is common to find periods of correction after intense volatility events. We must also be aware that the high prices observed in December were caused solely and exclusively by a large speculative wave that did not correspond to the fundamental aspects of the market.

In fact, it seems to me that nowadays acceptance and diffusion conditions of bitcoin seem to be more advanced than at that time and despite this remarkable advance the price has remained in a more stable range, so it is likely that at this moment the bitcoin have a price more adjusted to reality than in those days.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
It's hard to anlayze crypto market at the time. Some believe it would rise after September while some experts believe this bear trend would stretch to 19 but most o if them agrees the market would be better in 2019. So, holding would eventually pay.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Crypto market will recover when 95% will sell their crypto on dip with losses. While many people are holding their crypto and don't sell there are small chances for reversal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh

wew! thats a normal when the coins and tokens are living in  peace and a harmony. market will be recovered soon as the regulations and etf's things are fullly approved and manages by the influenced people. for now we are waiting for the big wave. im hoping will occur in a short of time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh

Relax men stay cool all this price scenario even not fix this year end i still strong the bull run are soon to rise
Keep strong do not give up men you are here now in the community of challenges how to get earn
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I think what is affecting the market is price manipulation by the big whales and also the rate at which investors are panic selling instead of holding patiently till when the market will recover from the fall. I believe if investors relax and hold or even invest more, it will help the market recover quickly from the fall.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
What is it you want to discuss?  The market goes through periods where altcoins get hammered, but there are also times when coins explode.  Right now the market is depressed, but if you hold on long enough it will get better.  Money is moving from alts into btc at the moment, that's all it is.

I do think that if you are owning any alts, own the most popular ones and leave the less recognized and lower valued ones well alone.  I mean eth, ltc, monero, and the like.  Coins that have been going through the highest volatility (and the greatest losses) are probably headed for more of that, and some of them could even be on a crash course to zero.  The coins I mentioned are not headed for zero because there are lots of people who use them.  That cannot be said for probably at least 80% of alts on the market and some of them are already dead, or at least they won't be higher than 1 sat in our lifetimes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
let's be more active in discussing this topic! it is quite relevant nowadays! I wait for your opinions  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Pages:
Jump to: