Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens with ETH - page 13. (Read 1366 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
It is something that always happens with cryptocurrencies. The decreasing are perfectly normal. Just give it some more time until it grows back again
Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
March 30, 2018, 10:20:02 AM
Everyone is saying "don`t lose your cool" Cool.... everything will be fine by the end of February.... then the same applied for the end of March.... well march is almost over... and i`m starting to loose my cool, if it continues like this I`m probably gonna start taking some pills or smthn  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
At first i thought that ethereum will not go down below $400 but i am surprise when i look at the market. It goes down to $380. But i still believe in ethereum. It will recover again.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
It’s nothing special about Ethereum actually. Almost every coin is down by %70-80 compared to how they were back in December. Ethereum is a very important coin for crypto world so it’s getting affected by anything about crypto. We should see this as a great opportunity to buy more Ethereum because as we all know Ethereum will worth a lot once this madness ends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
Don't worry. Not only Ethereum is getting lower lows but also other coins. You need to be calm down and wait. all market is red now.I hope market can heal yourself.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 30, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh
if you see bitcoin grows itself then theres a problem but if not so dont bother,as we see all coins are in drowning though theres some whos fighting and struggling to live still stays low so this is what ethereums experiencing now.its a common figure is what we see all of them leading by bitcoin..just calm down take some rest,drink your coffee and keep patient..things will be ok sooner
Activity: 231
March 30, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
For me it is natural maybe many investors have sold their ETH that is why the price is down. And for your information this is the best time to buy for Ethereum and hold it for a long time just like bitcoin, it has a good potential in the future. If you buy more and then hold it, you can earn  big returns in the future.
Activity: 243
March 30, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

Ethereum falls like any other coin. In general, all follow the way of the BTC, so as long as the BTC does not start to rise and the other coins will not start to grow. At least I think so.  Undecided
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
We are under 400$ and Bitcoin soon reach 6000$, HODLers like me have bad times, I really feel sick when I see the current prices.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
you can purchase ETH at this price for long term investment. That's a pretty good price.
I would love to buy more ETHs at this time, but it seems that we all have no capital to invest in ETH
Activity: 504
March 30, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Last year i am very amaze on how ethereum become one of the best coin in the market. Now i don't really know what is happening to ethereum. I am just hoping that it will not continue to decline in the coming days.
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

I don't really understand what happens to ethereum, certainly, ethereum goes down like any other altcoin and includes bitcoin. we know, the market is still tied to bitcoin. this is the most influential in terms of decline for altcoin.
I can only follow developments while waiting for the price ended in low point, well I will buy ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
March 30, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
I think the eth and other altcoin prices follow the bitcoin currents. because now BTC is being hit by a negative issue and its popularity is declining so it affects the other coin. but I'm sure its prices will rise again in the near future
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 30, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
maybe right now eth getting crash so big. so many people doing panic sale then the price on the market going down because of that. maybe in few week will getting better. we hope so
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
my dear, you need to see the history, there have been such situations earlier several times. the intensity may be worst than this or not. but it happens in crypto all the time. if price can go from $1000/BTC to $20000/BTC in a year then you should not be worried about $20000 to $1000 in the next year. though we are in hell of profit zone in a year. you should be worried only if you are a newbie in this, otherwise you are seasoned to this type of effect.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
Not only Ethereum is getting lower lows but also Bitcoin and altcoins. Many people are converting or exchanging to fiat. Thus it's getting lower and lower. Almost altcoins are affected too. As long there's no money flowing-in the cryptomarket then the downtrend will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
March 30, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
ETH developed well and it will grow and grow from year 2018 onward. I just wonder, with ETH unique features, will it's price exceed bitcoin highest rate in near future?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
March 30, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
Good to see how optimistic crypto lovers are.......the current situation of crypto calls for concern especially for newbies but let's all be patients and be optimistic as advised by experienced crypto enthusiasts.
Let's hope the market bounce back soon.
Activity: 82
March 30, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
Not much, no need to lose your cool, it happens every year like on beginning. It'll go up in no time so you shouldn't worry so much.
Activity: 80
March 30, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
Nothing happened to him. He has calm as well as the fate of cryptocurrency in many countries. When the authorities decide, then Ethereum will crawl. Just now no one knows the future of cryptocurrencies and refrain from large investments.
Pages:
Jump to: