Pages:
Author

Topic: What has caused the latest drop > 114USD ( Now 107) - page 4. (Read 5194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1059
Any ideas?

Come on, we are in the middle of a bubble and you ask for reasons why it is going down again?

At the beginning of the year no one would have believed that we reach the old $ 31 mark already this year and where are we now?

I am quite sure that we have a slow descent into the $ 40-50 zone in front of us. From there we go either further down or up slowly. Nevertheless, the price would have multiplied compared to last year. A very good result, which gives hope for new highs in the coming years.

Old Hands can only rejoice about this little damper, because Bitcoin community increasingly turns into a fucking cult. This sucks. Now is the time to think about short sales OR further supplementation of money to buy in the death zone.  

Nevertheless, you should never sell all coins. Because it can also come out quite differently. And for that it need no reason too. It is simply the market.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Life Goes On !
Shouldn't be like this.

More demands will increase the price. Also you shouldn't speculate your BTC that much.

We should help the market.
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
I have a theory.

At the San Jose Conference, some very interesting ideas and partnerships sprang into being. One or more start-ups may be moving from the "idea" phase to the "execution" phase and require capital that necessitates exchanging some bitcoins for more conventional currencies.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Life Goes On !

This huge of drop from last week Fridays or Saturday till now.

What is the main reason?

More intrests will effects on growth not drop.

Strange incidents
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
This can't of done it. http://www.coindesk.com/exponential-leap-in-bitcoin-hash-rates/

I suspect it is the same people manipulating the market when the 20k were dumped earlier on the week.

Seems we are still in cowboy land on e-exchanges with easy manipulation by the big players.

but this should actually rise the price because it means more people are interested in bitcoin and more are investing in it. amount generated is the same regardless of hash power.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This can't of done it. http://www.coindesk.com/exponential-leap-in-bitcoin-hash-rates/

I suspect it is the same people manipulating the market when the 20k were dumped earlier on the week.

Seems we are still in cowboy land on e-exchanges with easy manipulation by the big players.
It is now $112, really drop too fast too far I guess.

nothing new Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It is now $112, really drop too fast too far I guess.
someone wants to buy more cheap?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Any ideas? MtGox has some big sell orders sitting in the queue ( big by my thinking anyway ).
Update No. 2  ( Mambo No. 5 )  http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/1fup9j/friday_june_7_2013/ seems to have a very good discussion on it.

Pages:
Jump to: