Pages:
Author

Topic: What have you bought with Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 06:52:21 PM
quite a bit of stuff I've bought from bitcoin. because I make this is my main job so to live the day I depend on the results of the trade.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
November 20, 2017, 06:47:29 PM
I use my bitcoin to buy some online stuff like gadgets, clothes, and food. I also do tradings and I invested by some of my bitcoin in online business. You can do a lot of things with bitcoin particularly when using it online. Besides its very easy to use. But you also need to be careful when visiting websites, because you might be a victim of hacking.
I have already bought a lot of things using bitcoin converted into our own fiat currency.I bought clothes and other stuffs,and even groceries for our daily consumption.I even use it for my daily allowance and to sustain our daily expenses in the family.By now,i'm starting to earn again because i have a big plan for it when it has reached a large amount already.
Activity: 211
November 20, 2017, 06:19:01 PM
What have you bought with Bitcoin? Is it easy? And how can I do it right?

I bought a couple of steam games from steam official platform. They accept bitcoin as a payment for your software and video game shopping. They do this for long time.

And, I also bought a baikal miner with bitcoin 7 motnhs ago.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 06:17:53 PM
I use my bitcoin to buy some online stuff like gadgets, clothes, and food. I also do tradings and I invested by some of my bitcoin in online business. You can do a lot of things with bitcoin particularly when using it online. Besides its very easy to use. But you also need to be careful when visiting websites, because you might be a victim of hacking.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:51:12 PM
only to trade, I do not think specifically BTC, more now anyway
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:47:54 PM
I have bought skirt
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 04:18:08 PM
Like many others I haven't bought anything with bitcoin mainly because I do not purchase much online. Mostly I purchase grocery and I prefer my local market for it. I use bitcoin mainly for trading only. Well I have bought some altcoins with it so there is that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
November 20, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

For now, i am only earning bitcoin, no intention of buying something with bitcoins at all. And in my country there are no vendor ormerchant that accepts bitcoin, so in order to use bitcoin to buy something, i need to convert it to fiat currency first. In the future, i would love to buy something related to some other assets or pc related stuff.
It is easy to do transaction with bitcoin now, you just need to use the right amount of satoshi fees to make the transaction cheap and relatively fast. Even if you dont understand it right now, you can learn it in an instant.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 20, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

I've had a lot because of bitcoin. Through it, I was able to sustain my siblings' needs. I was able to pay bills and help my parents with the things that we need everyday. I was also able to buy the things that would make me happy such as a simple mobile phone that I also use everyday to access bitcoin sites. Bitcoin has been helping me a lot!
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
November 20, 2017, 03:25:19 PM
Nothing yet directly...I mean I have used it sometime to some of my friends to settle my accounts with them. But not exactly brought anything from bitcoin till now.
Few days back...there was a rumor that Amazon.com soon going to accept bitcoins as payment but nothing positive seen toward its development till now. Lets hope in year 2018, we must found some sites which will accept BTC as payment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
November 19, 2017, 03:38:05 PM
Purchasing here in the Philippines required the conversion of BTC to fiat. There are no stores accepting BTC for now.
My first purchase is not actually a specific thing but it is worth it. I gave my first earning to my mother. Actually, just half, and stored the other half. For now, haven't got any earnings but the prices continuously rising. And that is a profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

Now for bitcoins you can buy almost anything you want. Just need to go to Google and find sites that accept payment in bitcoins. For example, Amazon Wink Cool
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 18, 2017, 04:53:50 PM
i remember i am withdraw my bitcoin for buying new laptop and new cellular phone beside to buy my daily needs and i am really glad that now i can buy something that i needed. i think i need to withdraw into money first before i can buy something in my real life but i am often buy prepaid electricity card with bitcoin from the local site that selling the cards.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 18, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

When I was just starting with bitcoin, the income I got from it was used to sustain my daily needs.  I got my allowance from it.  I do not remember I have bought something special or gadget from the income I earned from bitcoin.  Lately I just keep all my bitcoin because I am preparing and sort of securing my future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 11:02:31 AM
I bought nothing with my BTCs. I am keeping them. Actually, I always buy when the price is low.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
November 18, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

FREEDOM from an archaic fiat system!

If you intend to spend bitcoin on every day things you should consider getting abitcoin debit card that allows you to buy anything and have that purchase be debitrd from your bitcoin wallet. Ideally, get a card that advertises bitcoin on it so merchants know you're using bitcoin...or ask tge merchant if they accept bitcoin and only use the debit card if they say "no, what's bitcoin?"
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 10:56:43 AM
for now I can only buy daily necessities because I am new to bitcoin and still learn much more to get the luck from Botcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

I've bought my own gaming pc and other gaming rigs. I've been here for a year and it is so much fun. I know everyone can do this if you got the dedication. It is not really that easy to earn bitcoin when you have no knowledge on what you will do. What I did is getting on bunch of bounty campaigns and started to do trading which really paid my hardwork off. I know you can do it too, just read old threads that is for newbies and always be updated to crypto news everyday.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 10:52:30 AM
I bought an activity band, mobile data, and some clothes
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 10:49:21 AM
I have bought some housewares on eBay by Bitcoin. I think it is fine. But now I just hold Bitcoin for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: