Pages:
Author

Topic: What have you bought with Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 06:46:29 AM
Actually, I use the major portion of my bitcoins for trading only. The main intention that I have behind buying and holding bitcoin is that I need to make profit while trading in it.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
November 18, 2017, 06:34:36 AM
What have you bought with Bitcoin? Is it easy? And how can I do it right?

To "do it right" you have to use an trusted escrow and trade only with merchants with lots of positive reviews from previous customers.This year,i have bought a money making method from a forum seller here,in the "Digital goods" forum board.I paid 31 USD in bitcoins and i wasn`t very happy with what i got,but now i don`t care that much.Right now i don`t buy anything with my bitcoins,i just hold them and wait for a 10 000 USD price around Christmass.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 05:50:01 AM
I started being a bitcoiner here in this forum last January, and after 2 months probably it will be my first year in cryptocurrency. I have bought cellphone, mouse, eyeglasses and many more with bitcoins. It is so fun being in this crypto.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 18, 2017, 05:25:29 AM
A lot of translations for my websites! Very cool I must say!
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
November 18, 2017, 05:22:22 AM
While I'm not really keen on actually buying stuff using bitcoins as I prefer so just sell high and buy using normal USD (since that gets me a bit of profit) but I actually did buy a few things online.

But none of them were physical stuff. I bought a few gift cards for my PSN account using a website called g2a. Actually it became my go-to way whenever I want to top up my account.

If you're a person who deals with servers and hosting then you'll be happy to know that I also rented out a few VPS devices from vultr.com using btc as well but they require that the first payment is to be made using paypal or a credit card (have no idea why) but later on you can use btc.

Is it easy? And how can I do it right?

Yep it's easy and takes no time (if your transaction fees are on the spot). Just tell us what you're trying to buy and we'll happily assist.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 05:13:47 AM
What have you bought with Bitcoin? Is it easy? And how can I do it right?
Pages:
Jump to: