Pages:
Author

Topic: What have you learnt from this forum that has actually saved/ you in real life. - page 3. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 335
I learnt about Bitcoin and still learning the underlying technology. I must admit that Bitcoin have changed my life completely as I now look at the future with optimism. I've been applying a method of accumulating Bitcoin called the DCA method and through it I have been able to continue to build my Bitcoin portfolio, a way of saving for retirement instead of saving it in the bank. Least I forget, I'm being paid for the signature I wore and that is another great addition to what the forum can offer.

Words will fail me if I attempt to explain all the beautiful things I learnt from this forum, from writing skills to analytical skill and even ethical behavior, this forum is indeed transformational and I strongly recommend this forum for anyone willing to learn new things.
Activity: 154
Merit: 44
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Throughout my stay here, I've seen numerous threads regarding what we should avoid and what we should do to improve our cryptocurrency experience. While I haven't had any terrible experiences, except one time a friend attempted to hack my Binance account and sell some of my coins worth 600$ in bitcoin before I joined this community and didn't realize it was unwise to tell people you have bitcoin.

What I've learnt that has really been exceptional to me is how to properly invest in bitcoin with DCA, I've already been holding bitcoin for 2 years now, but I only buy when the price is down and didn't have any idea that I could buy regularly at intervals to better build up my portfolio, I didn't even know what I was doing had a name called buying on dips. Nevertheless, I have become more conscious of the different possibilities for investing.

I really appreciate and have learnt a lot of comprehensive and accurate information that you would know are coming from experienced lips. Thanks everyone on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: