Pages:
Author

Topic: What I think will be the top cryptocurrencies in 2021 - page 2. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
I believe that the top crypto in 2021 will be Bitcoin, because it is proven that Bitcoin has experienced a significant price increase in early 2021.
Even the price of Bitcoin managed to reach the ATH price of $ 41,900, therefore I will invest in Bitcoin with a larger percentage. For now I invest
in Bitcoin with a percentage of 70% of the capital I have, and the remaining 30% I invest in Ethereum, Litecoin and Chainlink. I'm sure the 3 altcoins
I mentioned will surprise holders. By providing a large profit.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
All time top cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and second is Eth. You can add some new coin that give good opportunity in this year. Shar and ada is best in this list.

Of course Bitcoin be the top on my list, then Ethereum, Vetchain, Ada, Waves, Kcs, Dot, Uni, Dgb, and Link these are the altcoins
in which I think will become top of this in my own assessment only based on my observation while doing trade in the exchange activity
at the moment. But of course, this is just a thoughts.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Aahh Good list but how can you  forgot to mention BNB

OOOhhhhMyGODDDD!!

BNB with Binance Smart Chain will go to moon! Mark my words - 200$-250$ before 2022.

Also

BTC
ETH
ZIL
ADA
DOT
UNI
BCH
ALGO
ATOM

Will be good for a longer term holding like you do in traditional stocks as SIP for a 3-5 year plan

I am no financial advisor but however I believe this answer will age well. A few of them who look at this and actually put a few dollars o these projects may become millionaires.

Please do your own research before investing and none of what I say is financial advice.

Here we go,

Some of the projects that I believe will be top projects in 2021 are :
1. BTC : King needs no introduction, digital gold 2.0.

2. Ethereum : Finally Eth 2.0 will be here, we are already seeing the DeFi craze sweep the planet. Vitalik save our gas fees.

3. Polkadot : Polkadot Ecosystem will be the next big runner , potentially causing the next bull run.

4. The Graph : Indexing protocol, most of the popular projects use this. Mark my words, this will be a top 20 project.

5. Concordium : Dark horse of Crypto regulation and a hedge against regulation. Concordium is a blockchain having Identity verification and Regulatory framework by design. With 2020 being the year travel rule gets implemented. This one will be huge, bringing enterprises and banks into crypto through a public blockchain.

6. Tezos : We all know how this gonna run.

7. Near : Near Protocol has been having lots of developments and this one will bring value to the table. 

8. Skale : Scaling Ethereum, enough said.

9. Ripple : Ripple will keep having those scam pumps, XRP army will shill again.

10. Chainlink : We all know this Kek coin with mad fundamentals with perpetual pumpamentals.

11. SpaceChain : This one has huge partnerships, European Space Agency, NASA , and has already put satellites in space. Tim Draper low key shills this shit.

What are your picks? Which is the dark horse in your bags?
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
I am no financial advisor but however I believe this answer will age well. A few of them who look at this and actually put a few dollars o these projects may become millionaires.

Please do your own research before investing and none of what I say is financial advice.

Here we go,

Some of the projects that I believe will be top projects in 2021 are :
1. BTC : King needs no introduction, digital gold 2.0.

2. Ethereum : Finally Eth 2.0 will be here, we are already seeing the DeFi craze sweep the planet. Vitalik save our gas fees.

3. Polkadot : Polkadot Ecosystem will be the next big runner , potentially causing the next bull run.

4. The Graph : Indexing protocol, most of the popular projects use this. Mark my words, this will be a top 20 project.

5. Concordium : Dark horse of Crypto regulation and a hedge against regulation. Concordium is a blockchain having Identity verification and Regulatory framework by design. With 2020 being the year travel rule gets implemented. This one will be huge, bringing enterprises and banks into crypto through a public blockchain.

6. Tezos : We all know how this gonna run.

7. Near : Near Protocol has been having lots of developments and this one will bring value to the table. 

8. Skale : Scaling Ethereum, enough said.

9. Ripple : Ripple will keep having those scam pumps, XRP army will shill again.

10. Chainlink : We all know this Kek coin with mad fundamentals with perpetual pumpamentals.

11. SpaceChain : This one has huge partnerships, European Space Agency, NASA , and has already put satellites in space. Tim Draper low key shills this shit.

What are your picks? Which is the dark horse in your bags?

1) $BTC
2) $ETH
3) $DOT

Dark horse $UNI

Agree with you that $LTC will be out of the top 10. Zero added value. Disagree with you on $XRP in the top 10. After the SEC thing I think it will be hard for them to recover, but they will remain in the top 30.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Agreed with this estimation which is really the genuine circumstance that do happen from time to time on when the buildup passes on at that point we would see another thing to be hyped and cash will stream once more into that specific portfolio. Its fair truly that common that unused one will really put those more seasoned ones or had been as of now been faded out by those individuals who do play big. If  we look approximately on whose going to be on the beat at that point those right now on the list will most likely to hold their positions but we can’t truly conclude since anything can happen but it’s difficult to accept on that there would be a certain venture would beneficial for long run.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
ETH is the most dependable digital currency close to bitcoin, it is considerably more productive than some other coin. However, you are allowed to attempt different coins in the event that you need to investigate the reasonability of different coins on the lookout. Bitcoin and Ethereum these are excellent monetary standards with regards to contributing the cost of different monetary forms keeps on rising relying upon Bitcoin.
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
i think polkadot and uniswap will be in the top, and also i strongly believe in good and credible dex projects, as for now i'm researching interesting stablecoin exchange - xsigma, they are backed by  public company and have good business model
btw heard about xsigma, they looks nice and have a team from ripple and amazon
as i know they already lauched a smart contract and published a whitepaper
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
All time top cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and second is Eth. You can add some new coin that give good opportunity in this year. Shar and ada is best in this list.

Exactly, btc and eth will always remain at the top and the rest can follow, to me, i feel after btc and eth which everyone can agree on the rest will be individual choices, i do agree with some of the rest the op had mentioned, like chainlink, polkadot, uni, inj, avax, sol, should be looked out for because they are great project with a sound background and lots of potential.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
1) BTC
2) LTC
3) ETH
4) DOGE
What do you think  about  ADA?? Because  it has already  pumped almost 2x with two month as well the staking  method of ada already  launched .  in this case, don't  you think that ada will be the most recommended  altcoin right now 😉?
ADA has a very big possibility to be one of the best coins for this bullish. they have had a significant increase in the last 7 days (+29%) and may soon overtake XRP which is currently having problems with the SEC
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
1) BTC
2) LTC
3) ETH
4) DOGE
What do you think  about  ADA?? Because  it has already  pumped almost 2x with two month as well the staking  method of ada already  launched .  in this case, don't  you think that ada will be the most recommended  altcoin right now 😉?
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Bitcoin as the king will be one of the top cryptocurrencies in this 2021. Ethereum will be there. Chainlink, polkadot, graph, uniswap, binance coin.
2020 was for defi projects, with uniswap leading the way. I believe Oracle protocol projects will be leading this year. Coin like Dia and other Oracle protocol projects may surprise us this 2021. Also, NFT might also be another area in defi that will be developed this year, as new and exciting innovations will be added to defi.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 545
It is certain that Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to dominate the market every turn of the year and so far nothing can replace them, and I think that towards the end of the year Bitcoin will tend to increase gradually and many of them experts predict bitcoin price in 2021 will reach its highest price at a value different.
And those are just predictions that aren't necessarily correct, but Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to dominate the market and be the best options for investing from year to year.
This is certain, but there is still a definition that 2020 will be booming. I think 2021 will also be a new investment for people's preferences to invest. now the average altcoin with the defi concept has experienced a high increase. but I am still doing further research for whether the long term is suitable or not
Yeah the defi period is getting stronger and stronger, because it is definitely a molded one and you can mold it to anything you want. The problem with ICO was the fact that it was just ICO and that's it, you had a project and with the project people either funded it or not funded it and when that was over it was just like any other regular coin there wasn't anything brand new about it.

However with DeFi projects that's not like that, you create something, and another defi comes up and puts something on top of that, and another one makes it even better and it goes on like that and all of that is called defi and you keep making money from it as project owner as well. Look at pancakeswap for example, they have made over 200k dollars just from the small 0.03 commission they take from the LP people, that is on top of the grands they have received from binance and others to just build it.
I agree with you. However, as first, there were many promising ICOs with creative products which can shape the Internet in the way we never seen before. Defi is just a new form of ICO which is better in some cases but I still believe that defi is ICOs. If bitcoin and alts continue to rise, there will be many copycat DEFI project which created to steal people's money
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
It is certain that Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to dominate the market every turn of the year and so far nothing can replace them, and I think that towards the end of the year Bitcoin will tend to increase gradually and many of them experts predict bitcoin price in 2021 will reach its highest price at a value different.
And those are just predictions that aren't necessarily correct, but Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to dominate the market and be the best options for investing from year to year.
This is certain, but there is still a definition that 2020 will be booming. I think 2021 will also be a new investment for people's preferences to invest. now the average altcoin with the defi concept has experienced a high increase. but I am still doing further research for whether the long term is suitable or not
Yeah the defi period is getting stronger and stronger, because it is definitely a molded one and you can mold it to anything you want. The problem with ICO was the fact that it was just ICO and that's it, you had a project and with the project people either funded it or not funded it and when that was over it was just like any other regular coin there wasn't anything brand new about it.

However with DeFi projects that's not like that, you create something, and another defi comes up and puts something on top of that, and another one makes it even better and it goes on like that and all of that is called defi and you keep making money from it as project owner as well. Look at pancakeswap for example, they have made over 200k dollars just from the small 0.03 commission they take from the LP people, that is on top of the grands they have received from binance and others to just build it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
I think, btc, ethereum and ripple have a good future. Btc breaks all record,so it has a good future. Ethereum also reaches the high value position and it will over very soon. Ripple is not his dominating position, but it will be reached a good position in future.

Why would Ripple be in a better position? Ripple havent dealt with two claims from SEC yet. Havent fulfilled what they plan to be (to substitute swift/sepa system, become world major transaction system). Why do you think after first claims (if the managed to find a solution to them) there wont be new ones?

I think Ripple is already marked by SEC, governments and etc and wont get off the hook easily. Perhaps he might solve current issues, but this will throw Ripple back in development, while his competitors will develop further.
Activity: 1122
Merit: 100
I think, btc, ethereum and ripple have a good future. Btc breaks all record,so it has a good future. Ethereum also reaches the high value position and it will over very soon. Ripple is not his dominating position, but it will be reached a good position in future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i think polkadot and uniswap will be in the top, and also i strongly believe in good and credible dex projects, as for now i'm researching interesting stablecoin exchange - xsigma, they are backed by  public company and have good business model
Polkadot has increased up to 75% plus in the last 7 days. This indicates that polkadot have a good chance and also have a high probability of becoming one of the shining altcoins by 2021. polkadot also offer better scaleability (according to them)
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Maybe your guess is right. But nothing is fixed, in this highly volatile world, anything can happen. Allover my wish is also with BTC.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Of all the coins mentioned in the opening post, I am only sure that 5 coins will be the best coins in 2021. Among others, BTC, ETH, DOT, XTZ and
LINK. Of the five coins that will become the dark horse are LINK, because with DeFi the trend in 2020 will at least have an effect in 2021. And I'm
sure that in 2021 LINK will surprise us by reaching new ATH. In fact, I predict that if the DeFi trend will continue this year, it is not impossible that
LINK can become the top 4 to replace XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: