Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 2. (Read 27448 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
for me CAPPASITY (ART), GLOBITEX ICO (GBX) and EOS (EOS), this three ICO is the ongoing event. there's a lot ICO so its depends on you, but eventually im going on the latest ICO recently release.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Spectre is coming up next month. The Team have years of experience in Financial trading
 They are working on broker less platform where the holder of Spectre token get all the profit. Make sure to search Ann spectre or bounty spectre token on Google

Weren't there already spectre token that exist in the market? I just joined the bounty campaign but was thinking of trying to find out which is better to join to keep the token for long term investment. Exchanges isn't going up further up though. Noticed most of exchange token aren't more than $1.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
BAT is having a major update next Friday, they are doing the integration with Brave browser. it will be very interesting to see if and how much the price raises as it's been somehow constant compared to other coins.
agree with you. bat price is stable for too long without any update from dev. Cheesy Hope this can make a big move for bat
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Spectre is coming up next month. The Team have years of experience in Financial trading
 They are working on broker less platform where the holder of Spectre token get all the profit. Make sure to search Ann spectre or bounty spectre token on Google
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
BAT is having a major update next Friday, they are doing the integration with Brave browser. it will be very interesting to see if and how much the price raises as it's been somehow constant compared to other coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Change Ico which is happening currently got huge successs in pre Ico and another Ico proxy i am having hope on that because they already having working product and tokens are distributed in promotion I hope proxy is having high potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The best for me now is Anryze! It's tokensale is going right now... Very technological thing, and very useful
Also crypto.tickets must be great one!
Check it out!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968881.500
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-for-ticket-systems-2155368

Anryze is really cool and worth invest. They've almost raised soft cap Cool

Yeah they are going good.
And if they succed that would be also good for WavesPlatform, that's the main part I'm interested  Cheesy
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
The best for me now is Anryze! It's tokensale is going right now... Very technological thing, and very useful
Check it out!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-for-ticket-systems-2155368

Anryze is really cool and worth invest. They've almost raised soft cap Cool
Activity: 216
What was SNT price at the end of ICO? Currently it's price sits around 0.0227. What is SNT hard cap? Is it 6bln? Do you think it will reach 1$ in 2-3 years?

I don't rememebr the ico price but I'm at lost right now. I bought from the ico for your information.
But still strongly believe the project  Wink

Would you recommend investing in SNT as long term token? I know Status IM is on alpha stage. Price looks good for me to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
What was SNT price at the end of ICO? Currently it's price sits around 0.0227. What is SNT hard cap? Is it 6bln? Do you think it will reach 1$ in 2-3 years?

I don't rememebr the ico price but I'm at lost right now. I bought from the ico for your information.
But still strongly believe the project  Wink
Activity: 216
Activity: 170
Check it out!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
In my opinion, good ICOs will be RedPulse and COMSA. I'm glad that I participated in TNT and CIVIC, they gave a good profit!
Activity: 236
I am watching Crowdholding, their pre-sale was successful and they will launch their ICO on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 126
I think that the UTRUST ico is kinda fair and interesting
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bat - Pay -trezor
Bright future wait that three ico
PAY is real authorised by visa and all that drop because China ban all ico
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
For the Q4 in my opinion the most promising is Auctus.org. They are bring a market of trillions to blockchain and with a lot of problems like corruption, frauds and bribery that can be solved with the transparency of the ethereum smart contracts.

With a high capable team and a strong idea I really believe the project will succeed, and the Pre-Sale starts on Oct 3rd with bonus.
Activity: 142
Swarm Fund looks very promising

crypto tokens that legally represent real world assets, like real estate, energy etc that open these type of investments to smaller scale investors

super solid dev team based out of silicon valley

Mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

could be a game changer
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I suggest reading up on CombiCoin, now in ICO. 

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token. 
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%, whereas the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers. 
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth and get to keep all of the profit you make by selling.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, there's people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

I'd say do your own research, their whitepaper explains things very clearly. https://triaconta.com/

A few partners and I are building a mutual cryptofund, this one is definitely on the list!
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
After Tezos and EOS, I think we can expect some surprises from Blackmoon and Cindicator, maybe even LAtoken. But too early to tell. You just have to trust your instinct.
Pages:
Jump to: