Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 5. (Read 27448 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
My favorites No investment advice  Grin

https://www.presearch.io/

https://www.dimcoin.io/

And here you can look at all ico. very interesting !
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Well as of now I am planning to watch the aventus's ICO. Because of the reason that I am a supporter of it. And I recommend everyone to please support our ico before September. We have everything that you need. Invest on aventus and surely you will profit real good Smiley
Aventus, Bowhead Health, Opus, BitClave and KickICO are potential and promising project in August until October.
Special, project Opus have confirmed from Musicoin is important strategic partnership of them in project MUSIC Alliance in next time.

These are big ICO names. I will also be closely watching their ICOs. I think these ICOs will not find it hard to reach their caps. But as to opus, it is already on going. I think they are already gathering some $1,200,000 plus plus. And in the next few days the ICO will end. I hope there will still be investors who will join in the final closing days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
Tezos is  a very good project but the amount of money it raised was simply too much so the earning potential got diminished because of that.

9 coins have over $1 billion cap.
If Tezos deliver good product, I think there is enought room for growth.
There is enough room for growth that is true but the truth is that if it had raised less money or if there was a cap in it then the profits for the investors will be a lot bigger.

It won't matter when it hits a 200 billion dollar marketcap. Will be like 1.5 Million dollars per bitcoin invested. (so who cares)
200 billion? The current market cap for the whole market of crypto currencies is 136 billion, and bitcoin only has 68 billion, when are you guessing we could reach those numbers? Because at that point bitcoin will need to have a few trillions in market cap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Well as of now I am planning to watch the aventus's ICO. Because of the reason that I am a supporter of it. And I recommend everyone to please support our ico before September. We have everything that you need. Invest on aventus and surely you will profit real good Smiley
Aventus, Bowhead Health, Opus, BitClave and KickICO are potential and promising project in August until October.
Special, project Opus have confirmed from Musicoin is important strategic partnership of them in project MUSIC Alliance in next time.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
When looking at ICO's look at it's market cap vs potential. If a company sets its market cap at 120million dollars, at 7cents per coin it would need to get to a worth of 1.2 billion dollars to achieve 70cents per coin. Currently only 8 cryptos are valued at 1.2 billion or more.
Secondly how many non crypto real estate or VR companies etc do you see valued at over a billion dollars. The chances of a lot of these companies becoming worth even hundreds of millions is very slim.

Cryptospace can be very unpredictable. Check NEBLIO out. Highly undervalued at this moment. https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264 token sales ends on the 20th of August
I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
Tezos is  a very good project but the amount of money it raised was simply too much so the earning potential got diminished because of that.

There is enough room for growth that is true but the truth is that if it had raised less money or if there was a cap in it then the profits for the investors will be a lot bigger.

There might be huge drop when tezos list and then it will consolidate. But tezos has good solid team and people backing it up. That is why one of the investment to consider right now is Neblio currently undervalued. You can check it out. https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

I totally agree with you. but tezos has great potential. Another ICO that i just invested on which is very much under the radar is NEBLIO it is building blockchain for entreprise just like Stratis but on multiple language not only on C# and the good part is the token structure truly is advantagous to the investors. check it out https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264
Activity: 404
Merit: 253

It won't matter when it hits a 200 billion dollar marketcap. Will be like 1.5 Million dollars per bitcoin invested. (so who cares)
Tezos is  a very good project but the amount of money it raised was simply too much so the earning potential got diminished because of that.

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Now i am looking for the ICO exchange union its really promisisng.
Spectivvr also i feel having good potentiality and will succes, bitjob and Insurex i think he has a good potential too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Please check out our project here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20404331

I hope some or all of you are interested in this!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Tezos is  a very good project but the amount of money it raised was simply too much so the earning potential got diminished because of that.

Activity: 308
I was watching the ICO of Spectiv and I am so happy because I invested some money for it,
And right now I am watching and waiting for kickico bitjob and exchange union..
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
BAT all the way
Activity: 392
I look forward to join 0x and Kin token , i hope i will have enough money to join their ico when the time comes.

Kin's date has been revealed? Couldn't follow.
We could see new record with Kin ICO.

Nope not as yet, you can sign up on their website for updates.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I look forward to join 0x and Kin token , i hope i will have enough money to join their ico when the time comes.

Kin's date has been revealed? Couldn't follow.
We could see new record with Kin ICO.
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: