Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO should I invest in the nearest few months? - page 2. (Read 1679 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are some strong ones: Utrust, Sether, Qchain.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I've just bought in CannaSOS the team is solid, the whitepaper is easy to understand - plus the concept makes total sense and will aid a rapidly growing industry that is in desperate need of a viable solution prior to the legalization of recreational use of cannabis.  
If you look at their partners most notably PundiX- they are also really far reaching and have a solid vision for the future.  
I'm excited to be an early adopter in this ICO and project.
Activity: 16
One could that is worth looking at is HEAT Coin.  They have unique tech, a DEX in wallet where you can buy HEAT for BTC and are not currently on any centralized exchange.  However we are "cross finger" going to be listed on cryptopia within the next couple weeks.  According to their devs, its pretty much ready just a matter of time. for more information check out our slack
https://heatcrypto.slack.com.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
to pursue a large investment should chase the most tokens and you can join and enter with bounty nousplatform.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
You very much want. No one will say this. You want all at once, but in the end, not what is not! Wink

What do you mean for this statement? which argument are you referring? Please elaborate so we will know what's your point.
What I mean earlier was Top Altcoins are better than new ICOs in terms of short-term investments.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Bitcoin or else the top Altcoin like Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Waves etc. They're good as well as they'll increase their values but not like Bitcoin's of course. I think investing in new ICOs is a bad idea or if you really trust them so no problem, but for me new ICOs are more fragile than well established top Altcoins like I mentioned above.
Activity: 518
You very much want. No one will say this. You want all at once, but in the end, not what is not! Wink
Activity: 38
I chose to myself investing only ICOs with the ready product.

Something like PundiX. They already work in Indonesia and are planning to expand and they are working with cryptocurrencies which are perfect.
Activity: 640
As per me - looks at Qchain. Strong team. Good communication with community and ready to show demo!
I agree with this 100%. Qchain can easily give X10 profit and even more. The team does not chase large amounts of money during the ICO, but does its job not only by promises, but by making real work. There is ready demo version of the product, and it’s showing a great team performance.
The company is also in the process of developing their second application, Qchain Surveys, which will provide an enterprise paid survey service for marketers, surveyors and academics to inform their research.
Qchain team that really works
I’m sharing your opinion, I think best is to invest in ICO with already ready demo product, also need to study everything about the project, team and their goals. I vote for Qchain
Activity: 1064
As per me - looks at Qchain. Strong team. Good communication with community and ready to show demo!
I agree with this 100%. Qchain can easily give X10 profit and even more. The team does not chase large amounts of money during the ICO, but does its job not only by promises, but by making real work. There is ready demo version of the product, and it’s showing a great team performance.
The company is also in the process of developing their second application, Qchain Surveys, which will provide an enterprise paid survey service for marketers, surveyors and academics to inform their research.
Qchain team that really works
Activity: 147
I would recommend Spectiv. It is a user integrated market of virtual reality experiences, the huge difference between spectiv and other VR streaming platforms is the community driven focus. To get more info. Please visit their official page read their white paper. It will be worth it.
https://www.spectivvr.com
Activity: 532
Activity: 30
Hello crypto-enthusiasts!
Do you know, any ICO that have already got a funding from investment companies?

Activity: 367
in my opinion there are many promising ICOs, you can do some research first, you see team work it is really the team that can make success in a project, you can see their threads, how their team work and read white paper to know the purpose of the project they.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
there are so many different companies that collect huge sums in a short period of time, so it seems to me that they are promising if many people have supported them and their product will be in demand. for such projects you need to monitor and trade
Activity: 299
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
I'm biased, but check out DADI. White paper: http://dadi.link/id
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
I would have a look into Crowdholding, I think they are going to the moon!

https://ico.crowdholding.com

I think this is the good investment ever. The project respects all the conditions with a growth active community sharing benefits in a very cool platform. I just signed up to their site and discover this hidden tresor. The idea is so original and i don't doubt the great success in near future. I also noticed that different stages of their roadmap is logically based on the actual growth. The crowdsal is live till the end of this month. I think all investors won't miss this chance.

I'm looking at these guys as well, the fact that they have a working platform is a big thing for an ICO. Most ICO's are just a concept and an idea.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Check out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.

Is it backed by any VC?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I would have a look into Crowdholding, I think they are going to the moon!

I think this is the good investment ever. The project respects all the conditions with a growth active community sharing benefits in a very cool platform. I just signed up to their site and discover this hidden tresor. The idea is so original and i don't doubt the great success in near future. I also noticed that different stages of their roadmap is logically based on the actual growth. The crowdsal is live till the end of this month. I think all investors won't miss this chance.
Activity: 160
Have a look at Crowdholding, they are a very interesting project

Pages:
Jump to: