Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO should I invest in the nearest few months? - page 4. (Read 1679 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
I do campagn signature for CHIMAERA coin and it's a good project. They had already a good product, if you were in this forum back 2013 you may have played to huntercoin. It was a fun project of "human mining". You earn coins with playing. Now CHIMAERA will be a lot more huge and provide blockchain for built upon it games.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
Hi!

What ICO do you think I should invest? Which project has a potential of x10 - x100?

My criterias are as follow:
1. Team that can do the project.
2. Minimum viable product is there (MVP).
3. The project is backed by a venture fund.

You can invest in GUTS project. It fits all your criteria as far as I know.
1. Their team looks capable. They delivered the product on time.
2. It's already working in Netherlands.
3. It's collected 1900 ETH in pre-sale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WavePay just started and started the first token distribution. Something like ICO

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wavepay-bounty-safe-fast-anonymous-coin-designed-for-online-payments-2388903
Activity: 42
Just checked out trade.io - so far seems like a good project with a solid team behind it. Will do some further research though
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
pay attention to the Spectiv - an interesting platform of virtual reality, a team of famous people - all this increases my confidence in this campaign
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
eBitcoin has a promising future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Glad to see some Qchain here. I already send my Eth to them.
Also you need to chech micromoney ICO will end in 3 days.
And in november 20 will start ICO from my signature also very promising project.
Activity: 56
At this current market trend, not investing ICO might be better. Most of the ICO dipped below ico price anyway. It's not that easy finding profitable icos these days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I would suggest looking into the NEW ICO called trade.io.

trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching their own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which you can now acquire via PRE-ICO.
They currently have a bounty program available which has attracted many users in this community. Airdrop also available if you join the TradeToken telegram group!!!

Bounty Program here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663A
ANN Thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeioann-ico31169749-partner-civic-bancorhitbtc-okex-2367245

It has been the most solid ICO i've come across in the passed year! Be sure to check it out.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Hi!

What ICO do you think I should invest? Which project has a potential of x10 - x100?

I invested in Qchain.
The project has an idea and a ready product, it has a strong team that can develop the project

You can also try to invest on LOYALCOIN with a great background of the company who operates the ICO and also its project are very interesting to redefine the loyal rewards points system on your place. Utrust and VLB is something good that worth investing for.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Hi!

I invested in Qchain.
The project has an idea and a ready product, it has a strong team that can develop the project
Activity: 12
I would take a look on the projects with a demo.One of them is https://qchain.co/ .Qchain is a blockchain-powered marketing and advertising platform. It can improve the process of buying and selling advertising and much more.
Activity: 14
you may want to invest the first cryptocurrency that supports travel and tours. They will reach agreement on deploying Bitair payment solution via top ten chosen global website such as: Expedia.com, Travelport.com, Cheapadvisor.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com. Token sale ends the day after tomorrow. hope this helps Smiley You may use my referral link, thanks.

https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb

you may also want to invest in Ucoincash that is the same with hextra coin from $0.9/coin it became $14 after launching. You may also use my referral link with this one Smiley

https://ucoincash.co/ref/andorato
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
Many ico's in this month, I just researching and I got some ico's for invest, that is elecroneum, gazecoin, utrust,charg coin,dropseck.
you can research this coins before invest then you can understand which is best for you.
Activity: 110
I am loooking at COTI
All the founders check out.
Open code.
Limited, apparently, tokens.
Potential to replace visa.
However, they dont want to use Eth or Btc chain?
Activity: 22
AppCoins looks promising.
If the whitepaper and team checks out, it should work on the long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Don't rely on other peoples opinions. They may be biased (for example, referral or bounty links). It is YOUR hard earned money, the least you should do is take careful consideration about where to put it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi!

Let me tell you 3 projects.

BNB
OAX
WAVES

They're all decentralized Exchange platform projects. And they're supported with strong groups. Waves is Russian, Oax and Binance are China-based projects. Their future is very bright.
Activity: 154
There are so many ICOs these days. It is hard to pick the right one.
Etheal looks interesting too.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
It is hard to find can increase 10x-100x with your conditions. You have to know that the more risk it has, the more profit you get. You can't find a safe project which brings you much money. In my opinion, a clear target, an experienced team and a method are my conditions and Wepower is my choice.
Pages:
Jump to: