Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO's is everyone looking at? - page 4. (Read 1324 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Look to Bitrewards  Cashback & Loyalty Points in Cryptocurrency
Merchants get a premium AI-powered rewards platform for free. Shoppers are rewarded for purchases with cryptocurrency.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
IDK about "everyone", but the most popular I've seen has to be https://tokensale.shopin.com/
It has an incredibly well established team of professionals and some pretty achievable goals.

Second favorite is: https://zerocoin.bet/
Pretty cool sounding idea. I'm rooting for them to pull it off.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
In the first place on the team,then the project idea,the ability technically to date to implement,there are a couple of important points,which speak about his ambitions,but in any case,each project not counting of course the Scam,which is really the guys work and made efforts,in the market of cryptocurrency will take its rightful place as the market is very young,still growing and ratsi dozens of years
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
April 15, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
I've been watching DADI, Fabric and Coinmetro.

Are there any other good ones to watch?

I have heard yet that CoinMetro is scam. No payments out. Fortunately I hadn’t put any money at this project. It would be nice to find any more reliable and profitable project. I am still in search of the best one.
I've been supporting to TimeBox and so far i think it has good project and one of the best ICO for me. And i suggest to all people who searching a good ICO to participate make sure it is reliable and habe good project before you joined and make sure you know about it, even it member and check its background to avoid scam ICO. Keep searching ICO until you find the best one, then when you find a good ICO you can tell to someone to help them to make have a choices a good ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

I have heard yet that CoinMetro is scam. No payments out. Fortunately I hadn’t put any money at this project. It would be nice to find any more reliable and profitable project. I am still in search of the best one.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees. mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin.MTC is a dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.  MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto space has changed a lot since then.  mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.It is  community backed. marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure
Activity: 60
April 15, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
kairos ,gonetwork , edenchain, nwpsolution, neoexchange
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 11:31:44 PM
The big ico's were NEX and open platform, nex limited their ico to a small amount by lottery and open cancelled their ico. the good icos will be bought out in private sale these days and we're left with the risky options.

Go Green!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:03:33 PM
I am sure that people are getting smarter, that's why now people are looking at projects much more carefully, so they are very carefully investing their money, although now there are a lot of projects that are gaining good money for the implementation of projects
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
I may sound bias but NYNJA's ICO will definitely be a good one especially it has the potential to be one in the market soon.
Activity: 26
April 12, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
What do you guys think about Photochain? Seriously it's a good project, with a good use case. Plus they have a working MVP so they'll be quick to market. I have inside knowledge and I know that they are making good progress on deals and partnerships. But the problem is lack of traction in their ICO - which is super strange considering they are top 5 rated on ICObench premium.

What do you guys think about them?
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 12, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
I've been looking at DIW token - decentralised security, Abyss and Sint
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
Telegram's ICO is going to be big.
Yeah i will agree and I hope it can hit to people that willing to invest and participating the ICO project soon.I'm so excited for the result and particularly I wouls particpated on it.
Activity: 6
April 11, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
Marinecoin Received 20,000 free coins to the first 20000 during ICO I want to share the new ICO for this crypto currency Marinecoin. It is a unique cryptocurrency because it has fast transactions and requires low energy. Marinecoin has a resilient network that can withstand malicious hacker attacks. It also provides lightweight code for new developers. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot It has its own exchange and charges low, its blockchain is 500% faster than Bitcoin, which is a big deal for trading or buying items. Check out their website: marineco.in
Activity: 84
April 09, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
I am watching the NagriCoin ITO (it's pre-sale now)
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
 I have been looking at SciDex that caught my eye to invest in this project.This project is fantastic and cool.This is one of my top investment, am very confindent that it will succes.The team are very approachable.Be part of Scidex  now and dont miss this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

If you looking coin for your question,  think that is coin have pump more and more in a short time. Example like TRON, the CEO of TRON Justin only with shocking statement, the big volume only Binance is $4B  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 08, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
I'm also optimistic about DADI, even though DADI has some negative news.
However, DADI has always been in the stage of continuous development, so it is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 08, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
I’m looking at the Ooen Platform ico. This will be one of the top one of the year; decentralized payments for apps. Even Tim Draper invested!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 08:07:54 PM
NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.  token sale will be at the end of month , the project is very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: