Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO's is everyone looking at? - page 6. (Read 1324 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
I think CellBlocks ICO should catch everyone's attention. This is something different and interesting in my view as this ICO based on developing the daily life of prisoners with the blockchain technology. The main concept of this project is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons. They are installing kiosks in prisons and inmate have the control of their transaction through blockchain.If you invest these kind of good and unique project, you also going to help humanity apart. ICO will be start on April 1st.

Whitepaper: https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 4
March 31, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
Marinecoin MTC The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified. And then mavis AI will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico . Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure. MTC is dev less no need for miners which leaves the community in control of the future MTC. So come and join the MTC community marineco.in And remember Javis Artificial Intelligence is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
Im looking at Play2Live, Medichain and DIW Token
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
I've been watching DADI, Fabric and Coinmetro.

Are there any other good ones to watch?

You should look on Equi ICO. Its great project and its financial project. I am believe this project will be success and will reaching their target. Financial project will dominate crypto in the future I am believe
Activity: 5
March 27, 2018, 10:41:27 PM
FLOCK NEWS

I just talked to a dev. They just released their website yesterday, and plan to have ICO on April 15th. They are an anonymous team that currently work for a mainstream media outlet, and witnessing the crazy corruption want to make change. Thus Flock was born.

Two other great things are the coin is significantly underpriced in ICO, especially in the first two rounds, in which it will grow 10x that amount during the ICO. That's a 1000% ROI right off the bat. They also are community based, and will make major decisions about Flock with community concensus, they are the peoples coin.

Join me, i have my ETH lined up, 1000% guaranteed ROI and a great cause, im in.

flocknews.org

t.me/flocknewsofficial
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
March 27, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
of course, ICOs project uniqueness and effectiveness is the most highly factor investors are interested about.
there are too many ICOs running today but most of them are just plain simple and they're like copying someone's project idea and other details.
look at Oyster Pearl PRL, they have a very unique project that could be useful for internet users in the future so the coin project will drive the coin price value and not the teams behind it.
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
Photo chain ICO looks good to me
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 06:06:55 PM
Try to look my campaign NYNJA I think you will allure about the marketing strategy or the context of the ads.And if you want to join you can still join because we are still few.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 25, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Are you fascinated with  cryptocurrency mining?    You heard the story that because of huge ASIC machines or GPU farms from pro miners, it is almost impossible to mine Bitcoin or many popular cryptocurrency coins as hobby.  Here is your chance,  Marinecoin is the first miner-less coin that penalize the pro miners with dynamic hashing algorithm and guarantees that you can mine up to 1000 MTC per day in your own Window or Mac PC by just using the wallet software. Marinecoin is time tested self sustaining dev-less coin that is made for iot machine to machine payment network. Marinecoin is community driven coin with time dilution technology .
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 56
March 23, 2018, 08:56:57 AM
I will buy more Dogecoin to be able to buy more Marinecoin (MTC) at their F1CX Exchange.I recently found this community based project and participated in their Proof of Promotion airdrop, and since their approach for true decentralization, not relying on miners with extremely low energy consumption for maintaining the network, as a DEV-less self-sustaining AI powered crypto-currency looks really promising to me, I want to procure more coins.There is not much going on at their exchange right now, with the DGE/MTC pair having the most liquidity, but this is because the airdrop is currently paused. So first I am going to buy more Dogecoins to transfer them to my account at the F1CX exchange, then I will just wait for the right time to be able to snatch more Marinecoins.The airdrop is supposed to resume shortly with changed rules for better community interaction, and to hold off the scammers and prevent simply grab & dump.That already time tested project with a history leading back to 2013 has just recently been rebooted, and I really would like to encourage everybody who is interested in something that’s going to make a difference to take a look. With Dogecoin and MTC prices low, there surely is no better time to get started.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
For me great ICOs will in Q1-Q2 it's Cardstack and Mainframe. Each have strong team and awesome tech ideas but how will it release that another question.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
March 21, 2018, 08:36:34 PM
Potential investors, CREDITS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
January 26, 2018, 10:34:25 PM
The next one I am investing in is Arcblock. But if you are not already on the whitelist you won't be able to participate.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 09:36:28 PM
Hello! I have no idea this is true or not but if Pavel Durov really want make Telegram (TON) ICO then I am in. Because I really like Telegram as service but I want more new useful functions for all cryptopeople and for all people who are not related with cryptoworld. I think his project have before starting all chances to be closed earlier  and collect a lot of dollars) Because of  idea, ready and working product and Durov brand. Also I like
FuzeX
Etheal
BankEx
SocialX

It is said that TON will be purchased only with fiat, is that true?
I never heard of the other projects you mentioned.
I am just curious where did you get all these?
Activity: 94
January 26, 2018, 08:52:29 PM
i am looking at ECC thats launching their website tonight and DeepOnion, two that have room to grow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 26, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
If the ICO for the EOS moves any north of 100 million (likely) it will definitely influence the future of ICO's. The question is if other developers see the genius placing their coins in the hands of as many people as possible.

post 1971 US dollar style

Is probably gonna work if allowed to y
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 26, 2018, 08:48:44 PM
Hey guys,

I did quite a bit of research, read a lot of reddit and bitcointalk posts, roadmaps, whitepapers and ICO comparing sites. After that research I achieved these results:

Best ICOs nearly completed I invested in - TravelFlex, DADI, Storiqa, KYC legal and PM7.
Best ICOs upcoming I'm gonna invest in - Gems, Bee Token, Nucleus Vision, We Power
ICOs to be announced but really promising - Telegram ICO

If you want also to invest in some ICOS I own, send me PM for ref codes (we both get bonus tokens).

Enable your inbox to accept PB's from newbies please Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 12:39:37 AM
Look into Dether.  Working alpha, small cap, nice telegram following relative to the cap.  Should have nice pent up demand post ICO.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
hey guys, what do you think about DEEX? is it a good one?
Pages:
Jump to: