Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin crashes? - page 2. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
I think bitcoin its too late for bitcoin to be crushed. Cause if bitcoin will be deleted or crushed it should crushed out early at its beginning right? Now? Bitcoin is the central cryptocurrency imagine. All cryptocurrency is centered by bitcoin it can exchange in bitcoin so why do bother that if bitcoin crash. That is too late bro. Think twice.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 16, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?

when bitcoin crashes cryptocurrencies will continue. the conflict with the banking cartels will eternally continue, its a vast interest conflict itself, its foundaded in the nature how power works.

there will be those that work for money, that need money to be trustworthy and that need sufficient purchasing power to sustain themselves.

and there are those that want to be capitalists. those that want to scam others living on their backs and those that dont want the bankers to controll everything, steal everything and center the entire economy on them.

regards
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 16, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?

I don't think it will happeny anyway,but it ever in that case, I think all other cryptocurrencies will crash to zero as well, if bitcoin crashed ro zero and bitcoin is number one cryptocyrrency for a long time, what about others? For sure they are all zero too. No more cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
if a seriously crash like that was to happen i could see it having huge a knock on offect to most other crypto currency.but then again people will have to second thought when they invest because they will have to look back at the history where a prominent cryptocurrency is crashed and all the investors got zero from their investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:39:32 AM
This will undermine the authority of crypto currencies in general. There will be cleaning of some coins. The other coins will drop the price. But this will not last long. This is my opinion but I would not like to admit this
Activity: 462
April 16, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

it is very scary if bitcoin collapsed and has no resale value then it is certain that many investors are experiencing huge losses not only that if digital currencies such as bitcoin fail then the future will be difficult for the creation of secure and digital payments will be difficult to realize.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 02:12:54 AM
I'm certain bitcoin will never fall! Bitcoin and tomb world has entered our life genuinely! There is no chance to get back. Capitalization increments from year to year in geometric movement! Bitcoin presented to us another force to financial advance! An ever increasing number of new organizations show up in the grave world! An ever increasing number of individuals are beginning to send their lives to the grave world! So strikingly purchase and contribute your cash.
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
It would a disaster if that thing happens that if bitcoin crashes. Many of us will be in danger and soon be undecided whether to continue or not investing in bitcoins.
But I do hope and pray it wouldn't happen. Bitcoin is still the strongest and highest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
when the mother of cryptocurrencies fall and gain no trust from people/ market. then, all in the cryptocurrencies world would collapse and there will be less people trust this crypto world again. kinda hard for bitcoin to gone because of market trust that already high.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

btc it  can't be in 0 before than the others coins
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 08:11:20 AM
It will probably crash to $50,000  Grin

If bitcoin will crash probably the other cryptocurrency that is dependent to bitcoin will experience its downfall. Also the crypto-millionaires will experience or will be hit the hardest. But i dont believe that bitcoin will crash maybe it will just decrease its price and also bitcoin is supported by a blockchain technology so it is impossible for bitcoin to crash.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
Bitcoin will not crash easily, but if this thing happen, I’m pretty sure all cryptocurrency are on risk because of the fallen value of bitcoin which consider as a great coin. I still believe this thing is just an speculation of a negative thinker, bitcoin will keep on soaring higher.

It is natural that bitcoin will decrease its value because bitcoin price is very volatile.
Bitcoin will crash and dropped to zero if there would be no internet worldwide,and that is impossible to happen.
Activity: 32
April 13, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
It will probably crash to $50,000  Grin
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 13, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
I don't see it coming or even think about it because even bitcoin fall from $20000 to $1000? another inflation will happen because of a low price. Bitcoin can literally just bounce after a "crash" or downfall, so crash may be not a suitable word for that. Aside its very vague for bitcoin to crash since it is in demand right now and became popular across countries, the idea of crashing down is a null.
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 13, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

Bitcoin decreases it's price but it's impossible to dropped to zero,this can only happen if the internet is totally shut down.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 13, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
All cryptocurrencies are all bitcoin dependent so if bitcoin crashes expect that there's an outflow to altcoins as well.

Bitcoin will never crashes. Bitcoin is not like other coins. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins in the whole world.
It did crash last time, we do have different meaning for the word crash.
Crash = correction and this is my description about crash I don't know with others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

I believe that after bitcoins decrease to zero then altcoins will rise above it, there are altcoins today that are showing some potential in the market like ethereum, minex, ambit also has a good platform , it will be always depending on the developer if they will take it seriously or not.
Activity: 88
April 13, 2018, 07:00:43 AM
Bitcoin will never crashes. Bitcoin is not like other coins. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins in the whole world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 05:03:08 AM
I'm sure bitcoin will never fall! Bitcoin and crypt world has entered our life very seriously! There is no way back !!! Capitalization increases from year to year in geometric progression! Bitcoin brought us a new impetus to economic progress! More and more new companies appear in the crypt world! More and more people are starting to send their lives to the crypt world! So boldly buy and invest your money!
That could be the worse thing we could encounter here in bitcoin cause it will take away all our hard work and sacrifices. That's not a good idea cause it will surely make a public commotion in bitcoin community. That's not good for bitcoin because a lot of people nowadays are spending their lives doing bitcoin to earn money and make a living.
Pages:
Jump to: