Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin was PLAN B by the Goverments? - page 2. (Read 4295 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
willmathforcrypto.com

If people insist on posting Bertrand Russell quotes, it's a shame to leave out the most important one.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Bitcoin is so disruptive technology that it can't be stopped. Its just too good Smiley simple as that.

Yes, and that actually confirms that government cannot bebehind this, unless they have a way to stop it.

Again wrong. TOR was disruptive and was made by the goverment and they cannot stop it.
Not saying its the gov, but could be.

In fact, we don't know anything about bitcoin creator- Satoshi.
It can be whole organization, not just some average Japanese guy Smiley
But, if us or any other government is behind this, I can't understand what is their motivation and reasons for starting bitcoin.
Any idea?

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LOL!  2 Youtube links & an info-meme.
It was five sentences, four links, and one quote, none of which you responded to in any meaningful way.

I've posted 14 sentences, a link, 6 quotes, AND I've quoted 8 links!  So that's a far more meaningful amount of copying and pasting than your paltry amount of copying & pasting. 

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
LOL!  2 Youtube links & an info-meme.
It was five sentences, four links, and one quote, none of which you responded to in any meaningful way. And "info-meme" is redundant.

This is copyright violation.
Who gives a shit? It's some other man's profits, not yours. Don't be daft. You don't pay for things you can get for free, do you? Every body pirates, welcome to the twenty first century.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
that is impossible, because bitcoin is not thought to be used as a massive money transmission system, you need to have some knowledge.
Activity: 131

A guy starts a phrase with "The whole problem with the world is..." and ends the same phrase with "fools are so sure of themselves and wise people are full of doubts" (right cause a person who knows what's the whole problem with the world is certainly not sure about anything).

No, because guacamole is more than just plain avocado.

But hummus is just fancy refried beans.  Deny that if you want, but I am prepared to start a new topic on the subject if necessary.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

No, because guacamole is more than just plain avocado. You would have just a holy avocado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpfBRLJUJVM  - The Room (2003) Full Movie
This is copyright violation.
Activity: 136
Get your filthy fiat off me you damn dirty state.
If you're pulling out both the ontological argument and The Room, then I'll have to combine an image of Kurt Gödel with the quote "You're tearing me apart!"

Or let people use their imaginations.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is so disruptive technology that it can't be stopped. Its just too good Smiley simple as that.

Yes, and that actually confirms that government cannot bebehind this, unless they have a way to stop it.

Oh yeah?  You think you're so smart?  Well there's one ontological proof that you hadn't planned on!  Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpfBRLJUJVM  - The Room (2003) Full Movie
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
"I owe my life to smoking." - Bertrand Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc

Surely you meant to say, "Picture of Bertrand Russell with caption, and then Youtube link"
"I owe my life to smoking." - Bertrand Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
A reference is a source that you use as a basis for a derivative work (in this case, a video), but not using content verbatim not just posting the link and calling it a day.

Please don't take my words out of context. I'm not making a derivative work.

Right, you're not making anything.  You're just posting a Youtube link and calling it a day.

With your attitude, there's no way I will be able to call it a day.

Please don't take my words out of context. I'm not making a derivative work.

Right, you're not making anything.  You're just posting a Youtube link and calling it a day.
Activity: 131
There is no real definition of poverty that applies to American citizens, but there will always be a "bottom 20%" no matter how well-off they are.  
Meanwhile on reality ranch. Phew, good thing I know you won't watch that video. It might have presented information that challenges or even threatens your carefully constructed, ego-defending worldview!

Everyone knows youtube videos are how Satan gets into the loins of children. Anyway, you definitely should NOT watch this video about revolution, or this one about climate change, or this one about god!

Information can be so terrifying, because it makes you think!

LOL!  2 links & an info-meme.  If that's the "information" that makes you think, then why are you using it as a substitute for thinking?  Oh...because you fear thought.  Never mind.

+1 for runpaint.
There is no real definition of poverty that applies to American citizens, but there will always be a "bottom 20%" no matter how well-off they are.  
Meanwhile on reality ranch. Phew, good thing I know you won't watch that video. It might have presented information that challenges or even threatens your carefully constructed, ego-defending worldview!

Everyone knows youtube videos are how Satan gets into the loins of children. Anyway, you definitely should NOT watch this video about revolution, or this one about climate change, or this one about god!

Information can be so terrifying, because it makes you think!

LOL!  2 Youtube links & an info-meme.  If that's the "information" that makes you think, then why are you using it as a substitute for thinking?  Oh...because you fear thought.  Never mind.
Pages:
Jump to: