Pages:
Author

Topic: What if BTC never reaches all time high? - page 2. (Read 1151 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Well, i think that the second time high is also decent enough and as per my calculations and studies bitcoin will rise after this pendemic lets just hope for the best!!
Many users are still holding bitcoin despite of this pandemic happening. Their is always the possibility that bitcoin could reach the all time high. It cannot be comparable to stocks and also we have already seen the price is volatile it may up or suddenly down. So let's expect the price is unpredictable and has its volatility.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
Well, i think that the second time high is also decent enough and as per my calculations and studies bitcoin will rise after this pendemic lets just hope for the best!!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The value of Bitcoin isn't determined by its price that is proved from the last two years. You have observed the huge flactuations but still it is number one crypto and its value is determined by its utilty. If BTC can't reach its high peak in the next few years, we won't mind it as we are not here for BTC price.

Well, if you are not I am. Despite the fact that I also want to use bitcoin as a payment method every day, I also wanted to earn a profit out of trading and holding them in a time period. If the price did not reach another ATH, that is fine as there would come a time that the price will be reaching that and might exceed what we are expecting.
All of us here wanted to Hold Bitcoin because we know that there is always a time when it is pumping also the next is dumping.
But we must not forget that circulation will help the improvement and success of this currency so We need to use as payment as well.
so either hold some and sell other to maintain the power of this number cryptocurrency .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
It looks there is a problem with understanding how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is volatile and the price changes all the time, sometimes it grows, sometimes it falls. To expect that price will move according to our wishes and always have a positive trend is illusion. Forget about that.

A common mistake on most people and specially to those who do just recently jumped into this market where they do believe that they can make easy money or do hope that the price could shoot up continously
without even thinking that this isnt how the market works.We cant really say that BTC might not able to reach its previous ATH if we do try to look up on its current price then we are 200% away into that level
which we know that it isnt really that hard to reach it up but the question is, when? I cant see a reason for it to be seen on early time yet we know on what are the current situation we've been facing.

As a long-term holder I don't ask myself when we will see new ATH! It's the way I prepare myself to wait,
to not bother myself with questions nobody can give answers! I rather think about possibilities and chances,
it's how I try to find a logic. After all that I choose to believe in Bitcoin in long-term, and my believes can't be
shaken easily!
   Where is positive prediction about Bitcoin future, there is couple negative ones. Stop reading predictions if
they bother you and make you feel bad, focus on how to contribute and how to help Bitcoin in mass adoption.
I think all of us help in some way, and if we continue to do that like until now we will see Bitcoin making new ATH.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
It looks there is a problem with understanding how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is volatile and the price changes all the time, sometimes it grows, sometimes it falls. To expect that price will move according to our wishes and always have a positive trend is illusion. Forget about that.

A common mistake on most people and specially to those who do just recently jumped into this market where they do believe that they can make easy money or do hope that the price could shoot up continously
without even thinking that this isnt how the market works.We cant really say that BTC might not able to reach its previous ATH if we do try to look up on its current price then we are 200% away into that level
which we know that it isnt really that hard to reach it up but the question is, when? I cant see a reason for it to be seen on early time yet we know on what are the current situation we've been facing.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
The value of Bitcoin isn't determined by its price that is proved from the last two years. You have observed the huge flactuations but still it is number one crypto and its value is determined by its utilty. If BTC can't reach its high peak in the next few years, we won't mind it as we are not here for BTC price.

Well, if you are not I am. Despite the fact that I also want to use bitcoin as a payment method every day, I also wanted to earn a profit out of trading and holding them in a time period. If the price did not reach another ATH, that is fine as there would come a time that the price will be reaching that and might exceed what we are expecting.
Most of those who followed bitcoin are people who waits for good movements, investment reasons as they are in the believe that day will come and bitcoin will rise high the same thing from how it was way back 2017, maybe not this year as even halving is there but the pandemic virus affects the world economy and investors are not that much to follow the momentum and support for much better outcome, who knows after this year another new ath will be reached.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
What? Bitcoin is decentralized and stock is centralized, so, don't think the two should be compared to another because they're different entity from their creation to their community. Their prices with definitely  e different and their achievement will be different too. Although, base on what have been happening in the market, there is a possibility of the price of Bitcoin to soar even though we don't see another all time high, hope without whales manipulations we.might be heading to $10k before the halving and after the halving targeting another high again.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
This is quite possible. And the price will continue to vary in the numbers that we see now. So I don't have high hopes for big figures.

Everything is possible in crypto space though, but lossing your hopes for big figures maybe temporary at the moment. Everyone knows what Bitcoin is capable of, this figure ain't last forever. It could go worse or it could make a run breaking a new ATH.
Bitcoin, may miss a bull run this year, but will definitely hit another ATH soon. No one actually knows when, but holding long term will guarantee a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I don't understand why people relate BTC to S&P500, Nikkei and other major markets? You don't see a simple yet an extremely big difference here that these markets have got an extremely big marketcap attached to their names whereas BTC still has a lot more to achieve in the near time, so why even bother comparing these markets to a completely new asset class that is not even mass-adopted as of yet whereas these names are so famous that people blindly trust and trade on them?

Most people still don't understand the purpose of crypto's creation or how it truly works. They're only in it for the money, instead of the technology. That's why we see many of them comparing Bitcoin to stocks, as if it were an asset controlled or issued by a company or central authority. Comparing Bitcoin vs stocks is like comparing apples vs oranges. As far as I know, the crypto market is much more volatile than the regular stock market since it's still small. It's only been 11 years since the inception of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology, which means that the market still needs some time to mature. Liquidity is needed in order to grow the crypto market to new heights. Crypto is only a very small fraction of the global economy, while stocks have trillions of dollars invested on them. I guess that the small crypto market greatly contributes to wild fluctuations in price over time.

Until now, Bitcoin is purely speculative than anything else. Expect to see wild price changes in a blink of an eye, due to "market immaturity". The "weak hands" will continue to sell Bitcoin as long as prices are on a downfall, while the "strong hands" will buy and "hodl" the coin no matter what. Given that Bitcoin will experience a reduction in block rewards every 4 years, it's expected that it'll reach a new All-time-high in price over time. It's very unlikely for a scarce asset/commodity to maintain its price or even become less valuable in the long term. Take a good look at Gold, and see for yourself. As long as you believe in Bitcoin itself (rather than filling your pockets with money), anything is possible. We need more believers in crypto/Blockchain tech, than profiteers or speculators in order to bring true value to the crypto market. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Unfortunately I do not understand why people are always worried about Bitcoins reaching an all time high , yes investment is a problem , people who would have invested in Bitcoins in 2017 and during the high time , they would be loosing a lot of money but at the same time it would make Bitcoins , less volatile , also people would start coming up to the fact that Bitcoins is not leaving the economy and investors will pool in after a while because I do think that it is the most successful Cryptocurrency. In respect of everything 💯 .
It would do nothing , we will still be where we are , trading volumes might decrease but at the same time long term benefits are not few.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
These are 2 completely different things compared to each other, and another crazy theory. Nevertheless stocks are very different with cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has still a long way to go and there are still a lot of manipulation will happen, no one know whether it hits another All time high or not, and this theory is irrelevant with how Bitcoin was being used by the investors today.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
I am among those who invest in bitcoin for the long term, and I believe bitcoin will definitely touch the price of all time high.
Indeed I also realize that bitcoin for this year will touch ATH prices very little, but I am sure 1-2 years from now bitcoin will
touch the price of ATH. So from now on I try to collect bitcoin, because right now I think the price of bitcoin is very cheap.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
For me, I think if bitcoin never reaches the all time high, mass adoption wouldn't be developed and the reason why people are investing in bitcoin is because they saw that bitcoin can change people's lives.

So you mean that the only reason for Bitcoin adoption is speculation? Aren't you a bit harsh?
One great thing Bitcoin can bring is to avoid the need to exchange money in all the local currencies and pay with Bitcoin.
Another great thing is money transfer way faster than any banks would ever do.
Also don't forget its main feature: set you free from centralized and politically manipulated fiat currency.
All of these mean nothing to you?!

Its price is volatile in the market it goes down and it goes up and that's what makes bitcoin very hard to manipulate.

Don't you think that this up and down can be the result of some manipulations and can make some traders very rich?

The price is really unpredictable and it takes a great prediction and strategy for you to prevent having huge losses, but it still depends on how you can recover from that losses.

It's hard to predict, but professional traders may do it. Trading is not for everybody and many treat is like lottery.

Overall, bitcoin is really a good store of value, it can bring you a huge amount of profit when its price is in its peak. You're so lucky if you experienced the all time high of bitcoin as it is like a lucky day for all of us who uses it.

Many bought at peak. I would not call them lucky. And Bitcoin as store of value is quite a debate which is affected a lot by its huge volatility.

All in all, I think that you should read more. Many of the things you wrote are incorrect.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
What if BTC never reaches all time high?

If it won't get again to 20k, no biggie, Bitcoin is still great as it is, with or without the price speculation.
But I believe it will. Its scarcity ensures that. Patience...

Yeah right there's no big deal for that since imagine how big the calamity happening right now and provably all people are in recovering phase since most of the people are gaining back their normal life together with their crypto activity so even if bitcoin didn't reach for ATH still this is the top coin on the space and the earning potential never stops there.

For me, I think if bitcoin never reaches the all time high, mass adoption wouldn't be developed and the reason why people are investing in bitcoin is because they saw that bitcoin can change people's lives. Its price is volatile in the market it goes down and it goes up and that's what makes bitcoin very hard to manipulate. The price is really unpredictable and it takes a great prediction and strategy for you to prevent having huge losses, but it still depends on how you can recover from that losses. Overall, bitcoin is really a good store of value, it can bring you a huge amount of profit when its price is in its peak. You're so lucky if you experienced the all time high of bitcoin as it is like a lucky day for all of us who uses it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
What if BTC never reaches all time high?

If ever that BTC will never reach an all-time high, there are other times that it might reach a new one. But you know, I don't think that it will happen, as we all know, over the past years, bitcoin continues to increase its price. There are ups and downs, but it is certain that its price movement is going up.

Despite the dumps, the possibility of Bitcoin to reach ATH is always there.

We don't need to wait for it really since we all know how volatile it is and we might end up frustrated as sudden dumps are happening lately. It is not that big of a dump but still, there are some people that worry every time that happens. For sure, it will reach a new ATH but I am not expecting it to be that fast since there are still those things that can still, in some way, affect the price these days.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
if it reaches  ATH i will sell my btc because i was going to sell it when it was 10k and then it started going down
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
I don't understand why people relate BTC to S&P500, Nikkei and other major markets? You don't see a simple yet an extremely big difference here that these markets have got an extremely big marketcap attached to their names whereas BTC still has a lot more to achieve in the near time, so why even bother comparing these markets to a completely new asset class that is not even mass-adopted as of yet whereas these names are so famous that people blindly trust and trade on them?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
ATH is not out from my sight but the problem is we got nothing to expect to come out this time of crisis, of course, we can't disclose its possibility but the chances is low. That is why I shouldn't have to think about it, in fact, I'm satisfied already with what the market has shown to us. Even though we are still low, I believe that traders are still making gains at this time.
Maybe we are getting another all time high this year or maybe not at all. Halving might bring a good run for cryptocurrencies or might not. Even when things are looking good we cannot just assume that we are going into another all time high, I mean it's not the same scene anymore with cryptocurrencies it is more of like a competition among the riches and they are the ones who are deciding when the market could go bullish.
Now seems like they are giving us time to build a price for them, it's interesting how the price is not increasing as the halving coming near.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
ATH is not out from my sight but the problem is we got nothing to expect to come out this time of crisis, of course, we can't disclose its possibility but the chances is low. That is why I shouldn't have to think about it, in fact, I'm satisfied already with what the market has shown to us. Even though we are still low, I believe that traders are still making gains at this time.

In the first place, We are not here just only because of ATH but we are here because we also want to know more about crypto, making trades, and make money from it. We can't deny that more people come to crypto during the bullish but they'll go once bullish is over.
Pages:
Jump to: