Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 6072 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.

I hope every country would think like your country and specially my country because in my country politicians are already making arrangements directly and indirectly to make restrictions against using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without any reason and the central bank has already announce citizens regarding the matter which makes us in a really bad situation but I hope at least the majority of countries in the world see the bright side of Bitcoin so other will too follow there path to gain profits
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
It's simple value of bitcoin will become zero but don't worry it won't happen
Activity: 34
September 09, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
Well for starters; It's not going to be the end of the world lol
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
Bitcoin can't generally be halted now. The alleged crypto bubble is so gigantic now that it can't burst...it resembles air ballon and will fly high and higher in future. Presently if Govt boycott it, it will end up being a world class product which just rich or tech oddities will hold. In that setting it tends to be valuable and must be utilized for tax evasion, riches concealing and so on.
Activity: 65
September 09, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
They are doing it already, only that it has not been that effective. There are some loose ends for them to tie to effectively effect that. However, not all countries of the world would follow that part. Some have seen Cryptocurrency as the pathway to salvaging what remains of their economy. Venezuela, Argentina are said to have embraced it to help in restoring their economy. Let us see how it pans out as the excuse as always been to fight corruption and terrorism.
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 03:28:22 PM
Unlikely to ban.Will be able to prohibit advertising cryptocurrency but not the cryptocurrency itself.If the government wanted to ban it,they would have done it long ago.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:25:27 PM
I hope that doesn't happen.))))))) I see absolutely no point in that.Such actions of the government will make worse only to itself.Even if such attempts are made, I think the creators of the company will find new loopholes to promote the product.
Activity: 404
September 09, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
If the government bans Bitcoin i think the market will decline in all respects. Bitcoin prices will be affected by Bitcoin always sensitive to the bad news. In addition the transaction will be restricted to many economic organizations and banks. But i think it is only possible to limit the influence that Bitcoin can deal independently between individuals, so the government can not intervene. And we can't need worry so much.
Activity: 80
September 09, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
I think why should government take such an awkward step because bitcoin is a new opportunity to younger who can invest in bitcoin and enjoy it without doing any work I know that's it also decentralize and government can not make a proper check and balance system maybe they made it in future but we also know that bitcoin is accepted all over the world except few countries. So better luck for future bitcoin.
Activity: 247
September 09, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
If the government succeeds in expressly banning Bitcoin, the coins in our wallets will be useless. But I think it's impossible for all world governments to ban bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
It is true government can ban bitcoin but it will vary from country to country.. Reason is because some country government agency are really investing big on bitcoin which they can never open their eyes for their government to ban bitcoin when their investment is there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
September 09, 2018, 02:26:57 PM
If there is a ban, the government of a country on bitcoin. I believe, it will not be effective. Sooner or later, they will realize it. Supposedly, they make rules that are appropriate for bitcoin. So there is no gap for criminals to commit crimes using bitcoin
Activity: 37
September 08, 2018, 11:59:34 PM
I think it will have a negative impact on the citizens of this country in the world of crypto hahahaa ....
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
I do not think governments in countries that have too much influence on Crypto. Because this is an anonymous community and contains a lot of risks. They can not enter the market to sabotage or protect us. So you do not need to worry about it, this is a good market and it will last forever.
Activity: 47
September 08, 2018, 11:27:57 PM
maybe not ban in the philippines because many people will recognize bitcoin in the government and will help us to improve the society for that may did not ban the bitcoin in phil.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
If government ban the use of btc or other form of cryptocurrency, it will still continue to be existing and trading because btc is decentralized in nature and not easy to control by any body.
In a government policy, a country can ban bitcoin from being used in its country, but in practice the government cannot supervise all its citizens so that it does not trade or invest in bitcoin. Internet users cannot be monitored, if in their country they have problems, they can use proxies from other countries. While the results from bitcoin enter the e-wallet, continue to the payment gate and enter the local bank account. The government can't do anything because everything happens in cyberspace.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 08, 2018, 10:49:12 PM
If the government prohibits bitcoin. It will be a disaster for the government and personally for me. I do not want to lose my job.

Disaster for the government? Why is that? Can you give a specific reason? And do you think that the government will be having a decision that will be ending in a disaster for them?

I don't know your job well but I think if that will be a affected of Ban of Bitcoin and your job then I think you are an investor of a currency? A developer? A holder maybe? I don't think that that will be affected since you will only be able to use that currencies on your country, you can still sold or trade it online. I don't think you should rely on cryptocurrencies on a whole or as a source of income since you don't know what might happen. I am not saying it will be ending soon but what I am saying is that it is volatile.
Activity: 37
September 08, 2018, 10:43:26 PM
The government will not be able to intervene in blockchain. Do not worry.
Activity: 122
September 08, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
In fact, I recently thought it was impossible ... but recently I read the topic with an interesting idea.
What will happen if the state redeems all the bitcoins?
This of course is not the regulation of the market ... but in this way you can just destroy bitcoin ... or you can not ... but this thought does not give me rest for the third day already
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
All websites are related to bitcoin and other uangkripto eyes because they cannot be used anymore. Bitcoin technology is far better than banks. This is a growth in the financial system. Bitcoin can grow quickly in the security, transparency and speed of transactions. Currently, some countries in the world support bitcoin because bitcoin will not be banned for future state financial transactions. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: