Pages:
Author

Topic: What if I buy 3BTC now and forget about them for 10 years??? - page 2. (Read 4675 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
You will not forget it even in the next 2 years. $5000 is reachable with this kind of rally that we're having right now. I mean, who wouldn't want to buy a share of a brighter future for less tahn $3000? Good for that dude who sold his house for 600 btc when it was $450 each, he can now buy a new house and keep some of it for his vacation anywhere in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
Well in 10 years you will have exactly 3 bitcoins.

Unless Bitcoin forks.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I am wondering, what would happened if I can get some cash to buy 3 BTC that means at the prices of this moment 1 BTC = 2,252 USD so would be 3BTC= 6,756 USD and forget that I Have them for 10 Years???

Will I be rich??
Will I have lost all the money??
Will I have just make a few extra dollars??

Would you do it??

That is what holders have doing from the very beginning, they buy bitcoin and then they forget about them, it is a simple strategy but one of the most effective in the long run, however there is a difference between not moving the coin and forgetting about bitcoin, try to stay in top of the news that way if something happens you could be able to sell and not lose your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am wondering, what would happened if I can get some cash to buy 3 BTC that means at the prices of this moment 1 BTC = 2,252 USD so would be 3BTC= 6,756 USD and forget that I Have them for 10 Years???

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

It's like a gambling though. 10 years is really long, i'm not sure bitcoin will still exist or not on that year. My predict is bitcoin still exist and many people still using bitcoin on that years. The different is many countries are accepted bitcoin and the price of bitcoin might be so high. So yes, you can be rich. Well, it's really unpredictable lol.
Though 10 year looks long in my view the person who holds for such a long time period will surely be getting rich by that time. As we think, so it happens and if we trust we'll be experiencing a good price surge and the prediction too is expected much bigger by the years to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

It's like a gambling though. 10 years is really long, i'm not sure bitcoin will still exist or not on that year. My predict is bitcoin still exist and many people still using bitcoin on that years. The different is many countries are accepted bitcoin and the price of bitcoin might be so high. So yes, you can be rich. Well, it's really unpredictable lol.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Probably,you would be rich enough after ten years.If bitcoin price reaches $25,000 after ten years, then you would be having around $75,000.By doing that way,you could give your family a well settled life which would be the dream of every person.That would really be a great blessing.But be careful with your private keys.If you loose it,your dreams may get shattered into broken pieces.
Activity: 434
Today we can only suggest what might happen with bitcoins. Bitcoin has the opportunity to increase the higher, many economists predict the price $10000 for bitcoin. This price is absolutely extraordinary, then keep a bitcoin if need be use when the price is so high it will benefit us
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Nothing much would happen you will suddenly discover your wallet with 10 btc and see it's totaly value will be some 100k and then you will either make another accou here or just post with this account another topic 'Found a wallet with 10 btc in it'. After you post that your pm will get flooded with people giving you useless tips and asking you if you can share some with them. But to the point of you actually plan to do that , then it's a really good idea in my opinion

It is a good idea but 10 years is a seriously long duration and a lot of things happen in a span of 10 years. I mean the price of bitcoins might reach something very enormous but maybe you do a mistake and loose them all, or there is something that makes you loose.

I believe better than that would be you buy bitcoins and keep an eye on the price and be active but don't get tempted and make a firm mindset that you won't sell them at all, no matter what. I mean to say that don't just forget things, I had like 10 million doges in an addy some years ago now I can't recall which wallet it was  Sad
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
You cannot predict anything if you buy 3 bitcoin now @2000$+ and after 10 years you see bitcoins are priced @200$ what will you do? You have lost much money. 10 years is a really long time to hold bitcoin. So, my opinion to you is just buy bitcoins when it is around 1000$ and then sold it when it goes up. keep checking its price daily check market and when it goes up sale it out.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Would be the smartest decision you made in all your life especially if you are such a loser that 3 BTC is all you can buy.

You should do it now mate!
How would that be the smartest decision? You can never know if bitcoin is going to survive the next 10 years or it's going to fall and became valueless. It's just a risky investment.
You better invest it somewhere where you will get some interest and can keep track of bitcoins. If anything bad is about to happen just sell them.
Activity: 530
Would be the smartest decision you made in all your life especially if you are such a loser that 3 BTC is all you can buy.

You should do it now mate!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Well you will probably be a couple of thousand dollars richer by that time but you won't become a millionaire in 10 years with only 3 BTC. Maybe in a couple decades when bitcoin is a million a coin but that's only speculation for now.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

I belive there is 99% chance you wil have quite soem money. You wil not be a rich cich, but 3 BTC will be quite soemthing in 10 years. It is not important if BTC wil be most used coin then.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
That is right. But if the bitcoin or another coin such as Zcash are in active development and used widely, the price will rise.
Active development of certain coin is just not valid argument for investing in them. It won't guarantee that users will be interested and coin will be adopted.
There are shitload of altcoin and most of them are in state of 'active development. Coins need to earn certain amount of reputation before it can be recognized first.
Bitcoin due to fact that its reputation as the oldest cryptocurrency, reliability and proven longevity (at least compared to other coins) is the obvious choice for investors and hodlers.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Then you can make a good profit after that expert says that bitcoin become $10,000 or maybe more than that or half a million depend on the fitire furtune of bitcoin we can say but most of the time a good prediction is always good i like it when bitcoin becoming expensive.
😊 I would also not mind that She climbed to 10,000 dollars and my Bitcoin Dali pair would have me a very decent condition or even an investment opportunity. Although if you look at the current trends in the currency market, then I am very positive and expect only good news in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Then you can make a good profit after that expert says that bitcoin become $10,000 or maybe more than that or half a million depend on the fitire furtune of bitcoin we can say but most of the time a good prediction is always good i like it when bitcoin becoming expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

Probably more if you bought 3 BTC in 2013 Early in would be $90 if you bought at peak $250 or around $400 or so in 2014
Today in 2017 its at 2600
So its likely you will be significantly richer just holding assuming there are no issues 10 years may be a bit long but if you check in now and then wouldn't hurt to just leave them sitting there.
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

I would expect the price to be around $5000 in 3 years. Who knows for sure. The price could drop or go to the moon, but I'm guessing a slower steady increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Rich? Probably yeah. With the recent trends and everlasting increase in the price of btc I would presume you will double your initial investment.
Rich? If the op have 3 bitcoin only in his wallet and like you said his money possible to become double do you think that amount his rich? I think not because the total of his money for sure is $12,000 plus if they become double. Op said 10 years if the bitcoin price very big price they have possible op become rich but less percent only i think. Because those people have hundreds of bitcoins for sure they will become rich.3 bitcoin is small amount to become rich.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Rich? Probably yeah. With the recent trends and everlasting increase in the price of btc I would presume you will double your initial investment.
Pages:
Jump to: