Pages:
Author

Topic: What if I buy 3BTC now and forget about them for 10 years??? - page 5. (Read 4714 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I am wondering, what would happened if I can get some cash to buy 3 BTC that means at the prices of this moment 1 BTC = 2,252 USD so would be 3BTC= 6,756 USD and forget that I Have them for 10 Years???

Will I be rich??
Will I have lost all the money??
Will I have just make a few extra dollars??

Would you do it??

I am not sure if you be rich or not. What is your standard to be called rich ? It depends upon you if you were smart enough to not forget about it and instead of leaving it aside go for something productive with it which makes your 3BTC a minimum of 3000BTCs. This will be your real success.

I am very sure in next 10 years bitcoin may value in millions then owning just 3 bitcoins itself might make any one as fiat riches. I believe I could be rich in next 10 years this way.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Today we can only suggest what may happen with bitcoins. Bitcoin have all chances to raise higher, many economists predict 10000$ price for bitcoin. I am used to believe to them.
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
Buying now is not the best entry point as price has already increased a lot, however you might see huge gains in just a month or two the rate its going never mind 10 years.

You need to recognise that investing in bitcoin is a risk though, there is a real chance you can lose out too.  Only invest what you are comfortable with.
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
I am wondering, what would happened if I can get some cash to buy 3 BTC that means at the prices of this moment 1 BTC = 2,252 USD so would be 3BTC= 6,756 USD and forget that I Have them for 10 Years???

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

Maybe, you are gambling that price will go up or be the same when you will find these BTC.
Yes, if you lose wallet where you store your BTC or BTC will lose its value. When you have it, no.
I can only guarantee that you will any, even small profit.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??
Honestly speaking not just because I am using this forum that I have to speak positively but actually the price of bitcoins in coming 10 years might be un-imaginable because you see the price is not going down at all. It's not very wise to buy now that the price is so high but yeah even if you buy and have a long term in sight then you might see some bonkers income when you open your wallet after 10 years, maybe a millionaire.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Will I be rich??

No. You forgot that you have 3 BTC in possession so you will not gain any benefit from it.

Yes. As to what I've said earlier, forgotten BTC = no benefit = all money lost.

No. Refer above.

Would you do it??

No because I cannot afford to buy even a single bitcoin so I have to pass. IF ever that I purchased 3 BTC, I will not forget that I have them. I will KEEP them and stay untouched (the btc, not me) until the next 10 years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
At that juncture, investment is another risky thing in this cryptoworld. But if you have that 3BTC yes! You can be rich as much as you want because if you already have 3BTC and you start earning money? In that case, you can afford to buy more bitcoin and that's an okay job to start earning a huge amount.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

There is always risk in every investment, the possibility of getting profit from it is quite big.  Since Bitcoin have still huge way to go to saturate the market.  If ever Bitcoin solved its scalability, I believe, option one will more likely to happen.  You will be rich.  Deflation and exponential adoption is the key factor in Bitcoin price increase.  So definitely the price of bitcoin might be 10x after 10 years.

Even 10x what it is now wouldn't make you rich where I am from if you only have 3. Sucks really.  

I am sure he will continue to accumulate that is why I  said that stuff.  An investor will keep on investing once he saw his initial investment grow.  Aside from that 10 years is very long time, during those times he would have learned trading, and probably will keep on saving from his earnings from those trades,

Aside from that, in certain part of the world, 3 bitcoins equals more than million of their currency. if it increase 10x.  And that is enough to make them rich.  And I agree, it sucks when we realized that what we holding right now can make  people in other part of the world  rich while it will never have an effect to our financial status where we are from.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
The future of bitcoin looks promising at a moment and if bitcoin survives for next 10 years then you will surely become an millionaire with that amount as just look at the current increase in the price of bitcoins and if it continues then after 10 years may be will witness the price of bitcoin in millions but to be honest its really hard to predict what will be scenario after 10 years.
Yes I agree with you that the future seems positive and everything is going as one can wish. But actually 10 years is a long time and I wonder what would be the state of coins after 10 years, might even die or might even reach sky high prices.
Maybe its smart idea to invest now and once price reaches 3-4k in coming months, years then sell them and buy the bitcoins with the profit you got. This way you would never regret saving them.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Nothing can be told about the future, but one thing is their the way it is getting accepted by some country if you are lucky and most of the country have accepted bitcoin as currency then surely you will be having the value which is not imaginable, till that time you have too be very secure and keep secured your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

You probably won't be rich but you will have a lot more usd than you invested. i'm buying small amounts of bitcoins every month. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

If kinds of questions like that are easy to answer then we might get rich by now and able to hold bitcoin back when the price reaches it's lowest price after Mt Gox saga. The one you should do is to take the risk if you can afford to spend that kind of amount to puchase BTC3 and see what will happen. Realistically it's not enough to just put trust on bitcoin but learn the real thing that can push the bitcoin price in unimaginable price.

If I will do it? If I have extra bucks to risk on that kind of thing then yes. Let my coins and accept whatever happen after 10 years, a nice reunion or a graveyard?
Activity: 476
Merit: 254

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

In addition to what others have said if I have that amount of money that I am not using and I am sure even if I lose it, it won't affect my financial status by any means, I tell you I will gladly make that decision without looking back because I am sure I am forgetting about it and that is the most important thing. But when you do, just don't be distracted about whatever its going to happen to price in the short term focus on the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
First you should understand bitcoin is not a free ticket to riches your might make 5 times your money or find the same value today after that 10yrs period but as long as demand will be there am certain you be a happy man when you check you wallet.

Will I be rich??
if you consider $30k rich yep you will be a rich man,good luck

As i said already this is not a golden ticket to becoming rich hence the risk factor tied to it, there is a possibility of making a loss but chances are low for that to happen

Would you do it??
What i can guarantee is a profit will be there, just don't know how much it will be
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
Well in 10 years you will have exactly 3 bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

1. Yes Definitely you will be rich because the price of bitcoin is doing good. And there will be another halving is 3 years that makes bitcoin scarce because the supply is so little. So the price can go up. Sky is the limit.
2. You will not lost your money because the price is going to the moon.
3. You will not make a few extra dollars. You will make thousands of dollars from it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

There are some things today that backing up the bitcoin price increase so it's reasonable to believe that it will go up more plus some of the expected big news that will happen this year. If those postive speculations will happen then expect more big surprises for many years to come.

For spare money of mine, why not? If those money that will you used will not affect your current financial status as you will consider that amount as "loss" for now because you will idle it then you go with that plan.

Will you be rich? Depends on how you define rich as how much money must a person holds before we can say there are rich.

Will you have lost all the money? Has chance that's why prior to sleeping them you must considered them as invisble and loss already.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

There is always risk in every investment, the possibility of getting profit from it is quite big.  Since Bitcoin have still huge way to go to saturate the market.  If ever Bitcoin solved its scalability, I believe, option one will more likely to happen.  You will be rich.  Deflation and exponential adoption is the key factor in Bitcoin price increase.  So definitely the price of bitcoin might be 10x after 10 years.

Even 10x what it is now wouldn't make you rich where I am from if you only have 3. Sucks really.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Stop wasting time and buy the bitcoins and enjoy the ride. DO NOT sell if it drops a little.

It'll drop and then blast through the ATH again if you are patient. Long term you'll win.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Will I be rich??

Would you do it??

There is always risk in every investment, the possibility of getting profit from it is quite big.  Since Bitcoin have still huge way to go to saturate the market.  If ever Bitcoin solved its scalability, I believe, option one will more likely to happen.  You will be rich.  Deflation and exponential adoption is the key factor in Bitcoin price increase.  So definitely the price of bitcoin might be 10x after 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: