Pages:
Author

Topic: What if North Korea Attacks United States Or South Korea - page 2. (Read 2548 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
what will happen if North Korea Attacks United states or South Korea And why US is not eliminating this constant threat to National Security............I would Like to Discuss this matter

All "What if..." questions are meaningless. Why? Nobody knows. The people who have the ability to know if they focus on it, are the people who continually win in investing. If the rest of us had the ability to know, we would be investing, and winning money. Since we don't know how to win in investing, anything we try to predict about anything is going to be wrong, except by accident.

Cool
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
That  is how world war 3 would start, Russia, China and North Korea take on the bunch!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Then the entire free world bombs them, even china has had enough of their shit!
Activity: 60
Quote from: otrkid70
They wouldn't attack us. We would simply nuke the hell out of them.   I think we should nuke them anyways.
every damn thing ends at nuking others .........sir jones report is not enough for you Huh?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
1Cz
Activity: 63
I suspect if NK really attacks, it will be in en mass with what they could muster.  They would likely break through the DMZ with heavy casualties and manage some distance into SK with sheer weight of numbers.  Then US, SK, Japanese, etc military units would decimate with conventional airstrikes, nullify NK's limited air, armor, naval, and missile potential.  This would likely work out to be a couple of hundred sorties   Supply lines would be cut and the NK army would be forced to die to last man or surrender peacefully to SK/US.  They simply do not have a goal to fight for, other than to keep NK as NK and SK as SK.  They don't want to unify the country, or destroy the US, just keep their sick dynastic craziness propagating for a few more years.

My sense tells me, if NK go in for a full scale attack, it will reignite the Korean War, but there will be no armistice based on map parallels.  They will cease to exist.  My sincere worry is the cult of personality is so complete, the SK/US back forces will encounter suicide attacks, scorched earth tactics, and things of this nature.
They wouldn't attack us. We would simply nuke the hell out of them.   I think we should nuke them anyways.
Like we nuked Japan Huh That will be a good option
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
attack  by what ? knife? or axe ?

Lol.  Yeah what would be their weapon to attack the United States.  Certain thing is they will use their nuclear missiles/bomb that we always seen on television.  Question is, what would be the reason for this event that they would just attack the US?  And what would be the effect in the world if there would be an attack.  Perhaps this will start another world war and a decrease in human population.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
what will happen if North Korea Attacks United states or South Korea And why US is not eliminating this constant threat to National Security............I would Like to Discuss this matter

Parts of North Korea would be radioactive for a very very long time. Think Launch Sites.

Unless the Americans are using tactical nukes, the radiation will spread to densely populated regions of North-east China and South Korea. And these nations are not going to be very happy about it. And remember that the DPRK is in the possession of anywhere from 30 to 60 nuclear weapons. Enough to fry the state of Hawaii.

there latest nuclear test had an yield of less then 8 kt - for a comparison little boy fat man had 21 kt.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
attack  by what ? knife? or axe ?

starving soldiers & civilians - think about that hungry zombie movies.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
attack  by what ? knife? or axe ?                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 336
wow hold done a second mate.why do you think north korea is after amaricans i mean maybe they are but not in a state of using nuclear power lol they are not gonna blow up a country of rich people without any hard reason

I do not know to the guy who posted this topic. Grin  But if ever that the NoKor will do crazy thing like this they will be in hot water.  US have many allies and they are all strong.  NoKor should think twice before doing some craziness as they are not as strong as US.  That is only my opinion.  But we should also not taken for granted the nuclear weapon of the North Korea which will surely destroy the entire planet if they launch few of their nuclear missiles.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Unless the Americans are using tactical nukes, the radiation will spread to densely populated regions of North-east China and South Korea. And these nations are not going to be very happy about it. And remember that the DPRK is in the possession of anywhere from 30 to 60 nuclear weapons. Enough to fry the state of Hawaii.

Has DPRK really got 30 to 60 nuclear weapons? And how many of them are really working? And how many from the really working are capable of attacking as far as Hawaii, US? The fact that they have some nuclear technology does not mean they have the technology to turn it into stable, far enough ranged weapons to hit the US. Of course, they still could cause much trouble to the countries that are closer even with their "experiments", but that is drawing the US closer to counter-attack ( or pre-attack ) and a country that is not capable of feeding its own people is hardly ready to win a war with such a far and powerful country as the US especially in addition to China and US supported South Korea.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Parts of North Korea would be radioactive for a very very long time. Think Launch Sites.

Activity: 85
wow hold done a second mate.why do you think north korea is after amaricans i mean maybe they are but not in a state of using nuclear power lol they are not gonna blow up a country of rich people without any hard reason
Activity: 336

If that happens it will triggger World war 3. And if war starts bitcoin will go down and it will be useless to use.

Definitely it will trigger World War III as they attacked the US.  We know that US is, maybe, the best or the most powerful country in the world as it is the country where technology came from.  Its military facilities were very modern and is has technological advancement.  North Korea is just famous for its nuclear bomb but can it really be good enough to battle the US?
Sir you are forgetting they have nukes as well .....
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If that happens it will triggger World war 3. And if war starts bitcoin will go down and it will be useless to use.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
legendary
actual stand of north koreas food problem:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/06/16/North-Korea-reduces-rations-again-for-malnourished-population/5261466088809/

North Korea is struggling to maintain minimum daily rations for its population through its public distribution system.

The state currently distributes 360 grams daily per person, Voice of America reported Thursday.

Pyongyang's official rations were reduced to 370 grams daily per person in April, which is significantly below the U.N.-recommended amount of 600 grams daily per person, and also lower than North Korea's goal of 573 grams daily per person.

The reduced rations began to be implemented in April and have continued to June, according to the Food and Agricultural Organization. That amount is also 12 percent below 2015 ration levels.

kim is the bes... 2nd best leader in the world, only mr. putin is a better leader.

Not to talk about the North Korean Army:

They dont train, they dont fly, they dont sleep - and the most important they dont even eat.

would be close to funny if i didnt knew that a big part of around 20 million citiziens are soon starving to death.

/edit

a nice analysis of a possible collapse of the north korean regime:

http://worldif.economist.com/article/12135/night-and-day
Pages:
Jump to: