Pages:
Author

Topic: what if the top 6 coins is worth a trillion each by 2020? - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
what if the top 6 coins on marketcap is worth 1 trillion each by 2020? where would that put us at? is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet? lets say new york turns into a blockchain city and chicago turns into blockchain city. they start investing we see coins in the trillion. this is where i see the market going. just thinking ahead and the future.

Everything is possible! Very large investors do not enter the crypto-currency market through exchanges, they use funds or private transactions. At this price on the stock exchanges do not change. But soon there will be a deficit of bitcoin, everyone will understand that the end of the issue is near and then it will come to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Bitcoin is so volatile that it affects the value of all the altcoins below its umbrella. But I shall always wait for the highest pump it can produce

Volatility doesn't affect the long term price; current price proves that. The thing here is that you assume the market will stay as it is for ever, but that isn't the case. I don't think we're very far away from the point where current exchanges are severely decreased in number, but those that will remain will be heavily regulated and become similar to what stock markets are right now.

Gold's current market cap; $8,200,000,000,000
Bitcoin, assuming 20 million coins have been minted, will need to be worth $410,000 to be on equal ground with Gold in market cap terms.

If even a relatively small portion of the wealthy individuals and professional parties unload a certain part of their Gold portfolio to have it invested in Bitcoin, then we'll hop over the $10 trillion level without much problems, also with inflation in mind. This is just Bitcoin I'm talking about. Imagine that there will be a few altcoins worth a couple of trillion as well, and there you have a wet crypto dream come true.

It may sound crazy to some people right now, but one thing you should never do with this market, is this early on discarding certain scenarios from becoming reality.

I agree with some of your thoughts,if things sounds crazy this does not mean that it is not impossible to be realized in the future.Few years ago 1000$ per BTC seemed pretty crazy and price is only around 200-250$ for long time,people who say that price will be 10 000$ in 3 years were mostly exposed to ridicule.

When you say only smart portion of what is invest in gold can make such difference,what percentage you think?If gold have 8.2$ trillion market cap and let's say that 10% is relocated to BTC(820$ billion),we still would not have even 1 trillion $,and how you get 10 trillion $?Even if all gold is sold and all that money is flow in BTC,I doubt BTC market cap can be worth so much.

Besides all that gold is something which people do not give up so easily,it proved through human history that it is undeniable store of value.Bitcoin can be also something like that,in digital way-but it is indisputably more risky then gold in terms of infrastructure/no internet,no Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
It could not happen in the year 2020 and it will never be, if we try to sum up, 6 Trillion for the top 6 coin and another 1 trillion for the rest of the coins and that will be 7 trillion approximate and that market cap value is way too high for the year 2020. Even an estimated guess of 1 trillion in year 2020 is too premature to achieve that value. Market correction will last for more than a year and it will slowly recover the year after 2020 but it will not skyrocketed, that is my wild guess and reasonable forecast.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
That will be fine and it is our prayers for that to happen. I know a day will come that ripple, ethereum, bitcoin will be above one trillion dallars each and those day is not too far again. We are at the stage of accumulations and very soon we would start to distribute.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
If the top 6 coins were worth that much then a lot of us who have coins now will be very rich by then because prices would just skyrocket with market values like that. Millionaires will be made in the thousands and those of us who are holding now will be very happy campers as we would have more money than we know what to do with.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
If that could happen, I among the happiest man living on the earth, only two year to wait and I could visit many places I really wanted to see.

Hoping that the value of everything are not going to come with the same value of crypto currencies.
No doubt that bitcoin is the top crytpo currency of the world , but i think that in altcoin there will always be a close competition and i do not think that it is so easy to say that which four are the next top currencies, I think that still there are some altcoins which have a very good potential and which price can even cross the said limit. i think we should study the crypto market for choosing a good coin.
For me bitcoin is not going to lose the value for me bitcoin is the unique currency and it will not be at the end,. Bitcoin is unbeatable currency no currency has that potential to reach the level of bitcoin, gradually price of bitcoin is increasing so we should buy bitcoin only to have use for future making don’t sell it at panic price, bitcoin has the potential to make us trillions within few months but wait to see your profit at the end of this year, I know only bitcoin and for me my all wishes is concerned to bitcoin only.
Activity: 84
There are still two years to go, and unless there is very good news, it seems that this good wish is hard to achieve!

Many countries in the world are developing the technology of blockchain, and the future block chain technology will be applied to life!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Bitcoin is so volatile that it affects the value of all the altcoins below its umbrella. But I shall always wait for the highest pump it can produce

Volatility doesn't affect the long term price; current price proves that. The thing here is that you assume the market will stay as it is for ever, but that isn't the case. I don't think we're very far away from the point where current exchanges are severely decreased in number, but those that will remain will be heavily regulated and become similar to what stock markets are right now.

Gold's current market cap; $8,200,000,000,000
Bitcoin, assuming 20 million coins have been minted, will need to be worth $410,000 to be on equal ground with Gold in market cap terms.

If even a relatively small portion of the wealthy individuals and professional parties unload a certain part of their Gold portfolio to have it invested in Bitcoin, then we'll hop over the $10 trillion level without much problems, also with inflation in mind. This is just Bitcoin I'm talking about. Imagine that there will be a few altcoins worth a couple of trillion as well, and there you have a wet crypto dream come true.

It may sound crazy to some people right now, but one thing you should never do with this market, is this early on discarding certain scenarios from becoming reality.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
If the top 6 coins are 1 trillion worth each, the total market cap will be 10-15 trillion dollars, which is 20% of the current world market cap.

These numbers alone tells it all, this scenario is totally unlikely to become true. However, the world seems to have no limits to madness, so you cannot really ever be sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
If that could happen, I among the happiest man living on the earth, only two year to wait and I could visit many places I really wanted to see.

Hoping that the value of everything are not going to come with the same value of crypto currencies.
No doubt that bitcoin is the top crytpo currency of the world , but i think that in altcoin there will always be a close competition and i do not think that it is so easy to say that which four are the next top currencies, I think that still there are some altcoins which have a very good potential and which price can even cross the said limit. i think we should study the crypto market for choosing a good coin.
Top six coin would reach trillions for  2020?  maybe your raising the bar too much, because of competition among coins another competitors are the government sponsored fiat money these competition would dragged down prices of of cryptocurrency. Or unless we have one coins that would serve as the standard bearer of all cryptocurrency, like bitcoin. That every  ICO’s will be converted.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 296
Merit: 13
If the top 6 coins are 1 trillion worth each, the total market cap will be 10-15 trillion dollars, which is 20% of the current world market cap.
It seems to me that to dream about such a sharp jump in such a short time is impossible. It's unrealistic. Now we see attempts by governments to legalize cryptocurrencies. Regulation in the cryptocurrency market can push away large capital from them and we will see the opposite effect. I do not see the potential for increasing the capitalization of all cryptocurrencies without exception.
It is good to dream high but this one is far from reality. When we go for our objectives, it should be realistic. It is a reality that crypto currencies are being manipulated,  this will involve  whales in this agenda. Bitcoin is so volatile that it affects the value of all the altcoins below its umbrella. But I shall always wait for the highest pump it can produce
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I wish Bitcoin can make it, but the others is only a speculation. And if it is happen, 100% of the people in the world invest in cryptocurrency. I hope it would happen.
brand new
Activity: 0
what if the top 6 coins on marketcap is worth 1 trillion each by 2020? where would that put us at? is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet? lets say new york turns into a blockchain city and chicago turns into blockchain city. they start investing we see coins in the trillion. this is where i see the market going. just thinking ahead and the future.

Probs not the top 6 by 2020 but i believe a couple of the top coins will have that kind of marketcap by then.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
Yeah I might be wrong. It since people will be dumping there coins when the profits start reeling in. Its jus reality. We have to wait for other investors to come to the party make it pump up again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
By 2020? I think that's a bit hard to achieve since the banks are vaging war against them and trying to control them .. no matter how small the scale is ..they are still doing it and it will take quite amount of time for the crypto world to get out of all this mess and create their own stand .

To be frank it will take around 10 years because now not only the banks are fighting it they are thinking if introducing new cryptos by themselves so they are just getting jealous and cautious in Advance .. more than 2 years is needed to dilute all this is what I think.
Activity: 123
It is a big impossible to happen that those top six coins worth trillion of each price. But I'm still hoping that someday there were price level that grows more than what we have been expected.
Activity: 266
1trillion dollars seem to be a great speculation in coins! Just imagine what will happen if the price of the top 6 listed coins will move from 1B USD. The effect will result for a total loss of the cryptocurrency.
2020 is a near year and it cannot be reached easily. What happens now is not accurate to your prediction for 2020. But I am glad on how you expect in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Such speculation is for me just science fiction and it can not happen in 2020,it's too early for that.If we look BTC market cap today it is between 110-120 billion dollars,so it should go up 9 times to hit 1 trillion(1,000,000,000,000 $),and if we roughly calculate there will be 17,000,000(today)+1,300,000 in next 2 years-so let's say 18,300,000 BTC.Price should be around 55 000$ per BTC to reach 1 trillion $.

Maybe this is possible for BTC,but for some other altcoins like BCH it is impossible since this coin is have same amount of total supply like BTC,and it should reach same price as BTC what looks like an impossible mission.

Pages:
Jump to: