Pages:
Author

Topic: what if the top 6 coins is worth a trillion each by 2020? - page 4. (Read 542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Regulation in the cryptocurrency market can push away large capital from them and we will see the opposite effect.

No. The sole reason Bitcoin has been growing significantly is because of regulations. Professional parties are being offered more freedom to enter this market due to all the regulations kicking in. No regulations will mean that crypto will always remain that niche market that has great future potential, but that potential will never be utilized as result. Crypto will become a completely new legal asset class that with a very high probability will surpass the main assets in the world in terms of value. Regulations are not an obstacle for crypto's growth, the lack of regulation is an obstacle. I don't understand why people still believe that regulations are a negative development, and that while Japan has proven everyone wrong on so many levels.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If the top 6 coins are 1 trillion worth each, the total market cap will be 10-15 trillion dollars, which is 20% of the current world market cap.
That's huge, I'm not that good with Math about world's market cap but this seems to be a big deal when 6 coins will reach $1T for it's marketcap.

where would that put us at?
Bitcoin.

is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet?
It will make you a millionaire if you will just hold it until you gain profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I think that a sharp rise will be very beneficial for the person holding the coin, I will definitely be in a position that will become a sudden millionaire by 2020, surely I strongly support this when your prediction comes true, but our duty and obligations that have coins should save it for the future, may be useful later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
what if the top 6 coins on marketcap is worth 1 trillion each by 2020? where would that put us at? is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet? lets say new york turns into a blockchain city and chicago turns into blockchain city. they start investing we see coins in the trillion. this is where i see the market going. just thinking ahead and the future.
That is an amazing prediction! If that would happen, how I wish, that would be the time I could achieve my dreams in life. I could live in a decent home, and travel the places I wanted. So, starting today, it is better to save our coins especially the bitcoin, for someday, who knows that will happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
If the top 6 coins are 1 trillion worth each, the total market cap will be 10-15 trillion dollars, which is 20% of the current world market cap.
It seems to me that to dream about such a sharp jump in such a short time is impossible. It's unrealistic. Now we see attempts by governments to legalize cryptocurrencies. Regulation in the cryptocurrency market can push away large capital from them and we will see the opposite effect. I do not see the potential for increasing the capitalization of all cryptocurrencies without exception.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Then I would say, start holding and investing during dips from now on. If people would be interested to and attracted by that assurance, for sure the time to reach that value will be sooner than we would expect. More people investing would drag the value faster and higher but in my opinion, I would prefer a growth that is based and due to development such as government implementation through stores and other businesses than just population dragging the prices up and down. Or else, many will lose a lot of their money.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
what if the top 6 coins on marketcap is worth 1 trillion each by 2020? where would that put us at? is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet? lets say new york turns into a blockchain city and chicago turns into blockchain city. they start investing we see coins in the trillion. this is where i see the market going. just thinking ahead and the future.
Wow if its gonna be happen it was really cool and inspiring to be more progressive in earning crpto coins.And I'm sure when 2020 will comes many bitcoiner will be millionaire.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
If the top 6 coins became "worths a trillion earch by 2020" then we would all be rich because those that hold little unit of each of them will become a millionaire. Bitcoin should worth trillion in 2 years to come. I think we should buy now and become among the rich in future. Cryptocurrencies is the future and invest in it means investing into our future.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

That would be great,but in order to have more than 6 trillion USD market cap,the number of people ,who use crypto in their every day purchases and trading has to increase 20 times.I can`t see how this can happen,with all the negative news,FUD and regulatory pressure.OP,what do you mean by "blockchain city"?
Do you want to all the electricity consumed by New York and Chcago to be used for crypto mining. Grin
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: