Pages:
Author

Topic: [What IF]Part 2 - page 4. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 22, 2019, 11:46:21 PM
I will be sad if I run out of funds, but I cannot do anything, and I don't want to borrow other people's money because I don't know if I can repay that money or not. I will stop playing and will leave those places because if I still stay there, that could attract me to borrow money from other people. That will make me chase the jackpot, and I will be in trouble.
If that is happening in real life, that will make me upset and very sad because of misplaced the ticket, and I already got that experience before. But that is what we get in gambling, and no one knows what will happens later.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
October 22, 2019, 10:58:15 PM
What If,... you're currently playing and suddenly you run out of funds and on the next draw you missed the game which you are about to win the Jackpot.
What would you feel and do about it? Will you stop playing because of that miserable scenario?
And if that happens in real life, you won the Jackpot by your lucky numbers and suddenly you misplaced the ticket, that's a BIG LOSS already don't you think?

-Let's see how'd you feel down about missing a BIG THING in just a blink of an eye.

Please Support: (Thank You!)

Visit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52851257
Pages:
Jump to: