Pages:
Author

Topic: what impact has gambling make in your life? - page 7. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 08:17:00 AM
Gambling is the most fun activity that i do to get away from stress and problems. Many people think that gambling is totally wrong. I believe that it has positive impact on our lives. It can teach us things. Patience is one of the things that gambling can teach you. As a gambler, you need to be patient,wait for the right moment and ignore all temptations. It can teach us how to manage our funds too. Gambling can have a good impact on our lives.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 03:58:01 AM
One of the most important lesson I got from gambling is , greed is going to destroy you if you can't control it, I used to gamble in a devastating way, when I win I want to win more, when I lose I want to win back, and the results I lost a lot of money, after huge lost I realize that I need to stop gambling, but it's not that easy to stop, so I limit myself and try to cut my gambling time and now I only gamble once in a while using a limited money, and I enjoyed my gambling
The great impact gambling has brought in my life is regularity, because I was very lazy and most of the time I went to sleep at any time of the day or night. And the second thing is that gambling gave me the chance to make money online without any struggle.

I love gambling. It is my passion. It has changed my life completely and now i am living happily with my family. Gambling is not good but for me it is very profitable.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 24, 2017, 11:52:55 AM
emotion and greed are the hardest enemies of gamblers.
if you ever give up in gambling and betting!
never come back before you can control your greed and your emotions.
because if not, the same thing will still happen to you
and will be very unfortunate if you fall back in gambling
I agree with you, I think this may be one of the greatest impact of gambling in a persons life. We must nake sure that we will be able to control this emotions in order to make our lives stable despite playing in it.

I think it is suicidal to learn emotional control while playing a gamble because if you are not lucky it could land you where you'd never wish; that's addiction since you are emotionally immature and might make mistakes but, if you learn to control your emotions well in advance before you indulge in gambling then i think you stand a great chance of doing well in gambling and not the other way around.
You wont still able to control it specially you are not still experiencing on the scenarios that you would possibly met on playing gambling for sure you would really meet up scenarios that you didnt even expect for it to happen which means first time on things will really give some impact specially on your emotions because we cant really say that we can able to control it if we didnt still able to experience it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 09:22:49 AM
I agree with you, I think this may be one of the greatest impact of gambling in a persons life. We must nake sure that we will be able to control this emotions in order to make our lives stable despite playing in it.

I think it is suicidal to learn emotional control while playing a gamble because if you are not lucky it could land you where you'd never wish; that's addiction since you are emotionally immature and might make mistakes but, if you learn to control your emotions well in advance before you indulge in gambling then i think you stand a great chance of doing well in gambling and not the other way around.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
December 24, 2017, 09:07:43 AM
I don't think gambling will have good effects to us. Better put my money on investment, and my time for campaigns and bounty. Don't waste your hard earned cash for that.

Dont put all your time into bounties and campaigns. Learn trading - its one of the biggest methods to earn in crypto market. Also talking about gambling - have you tried EV+ games? They can give the player an advantage but its also based on luck so no guarantee that one will win the game after betting.

But I prefer it over dice because in dice it just hit and bust. While in sports betting and all you can analyze the teams and decide on whom to bet. You might also get some info about fixed matches if you happen to be friends with the players.
Yeah, all about gambling depends on luck.
Many people say that luck has nothing to do anything with winning and losing in gambling but luck has a great impact I gambling. Many people gamble in different things like you mentioned here, cards, dice, and in sports.

I have learnt from gambling that it is the site in my life which has given me a chance to save my money and to earn money from the real sites and not from gambling because gambling does give any money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 24, 2017, 06:40:50 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 24, 2017, 03:39:34 AM
In my day to day basis with work, I start seeing gambling as an opportunity to earn more and have more money knowing that if I win a certain bet, it would make me richer. That is the impact that I have created in my mind and it made me somewhat more a risk taker and it has given me more opportunities with my life.

You do realize as well that winning isn't guranteed so what you think your opportunity to get rich may very well be the reason you get broke? Gambling it seems are placed in high regards for you but that's how most addicted gamblers start, by seeing gambling as a good opportunity to get rich

If you are lucky enough then you could get rich in gambling but i think it is only one shot. Mostly of the people said that if you win easily the winnings will be gone easily too. Though if you are really into gambling so that you could be rich well i think it will lead you to addiction that leads to lot of debts and loan because you want to win back your losses unless you can manage your emotions on lossing a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
December 24, 2017, 12:31:10 AM
In my day to day basis with work, I start seeing gambling as an opportunity to earn more and have more money knowing that if I win a certain bet, it would make me richer. That is the impact that I have created in my mind and it made me somewhat more a risk taker and it has given me more opportunities with my life.

It is wrong thinking because gambling is not for making your rich but if you make a small mistake also it will make you poor very fast. So don't consider gambling to become rick or making money option instead invest your money in some good altcoins to grow it faster. Gambling is only for having fun and for that we need to spend some money and if your very lucky then only can make some profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 24, 2017, 12:29:58 AM
the impact on gambling in my life is it makes me to be more greedy and not contented on what i currently have. although i still have a control on it and now ive been slowly forgot to do gamble due to the fact that im kinda busy now when compared to the past days of my life. but overall gambling is not actually a bad thing to do , as long as you have a self control and know how to control your emotions and descisions in life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:08:54 AM
Gambling may seem wrong to many people, they consider it as a sin that have no benifits. It's just a waste of money. I believe that's wrong. I personally learned so much from gambling. I learned patience which is the most important thing. A good gambler needs to be patient and that's what i learned. I became more patient about everything in my life not only gambling.
Gamblinh tought me how to manage my money. Being a gambler means that you are going to spend money, but you will make profits. You need to know how to manage your gains and losses.
Gambling is game. If you get addicted you will end up wrecking your life, but, if you know how to do it, it can teach you lots of lessons that will help you in your life.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 23, 2017, 09:39:47 PM
I think the impact of gambling that affects one's life is when you are already get addicted in gambling and you sacrifice everything just to feed your gambling needs and one day you will awake that other important things about you was slowly gone and its hard to bring back the time for us to correct that mistake.

You do realize as well that winning isn't guranteed so what you think your opportunity to get rich may very well be the reason you get broke? Gambling it seems are placed in high regards for you but that's how most addicted gamblers start, by seeing gambling as a good opportunity to get rich
For me if I would view it as profitable aspects, well I certainly say that it has not affected me in good ways in my life, but instead losing more money rather than saving it for good. Certainly it wouldn't help us to improve our lives but rather it will brought us to drown our lives to poverty. So I recommend to stay away and quit gambling for better.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 06:45:03 PM
I think the impact of gambling that affects one's life is when you are already get addicted in gambling and you sacrifice everything just to feed your gambling needs and one day you will awake that other important things about you was slowly gone and its hard to bring back the time for us to correct that mistake.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

Activity: 713
Merit: 501
December 23, 2017, 12:03:57 PM
My grandfather was an addicted gambling so ever since I was a little child, I was warned to not do gambling because my grandfather died and then my grandmother had to pay for all the debts that he had because of gambling. Technically, she doesn't really have to pay because it's in the law that the debts are gone when the person has died but I guess people don't really sew back then. I'm sorry to spoil y'all with my story but gambling doesn't really have any impact in my life because we were trained ever since to not gamble. Whenever we are playing with cards, even though there's no money involved, our father gets really mad. There's a time when he even burnt the cards just so we couldn't play.

Little do they know that we will still be gambling at some point. But since we never had the chance to get used to it or since we never really seek that feeling of thrill that gambling has to offer, we were never inclined to be addicted to it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 23, 2017, 08:08:27 AM
Exactly!
The only thing that kills a good gambler is been greedy and full of emotion.
In gambling, not everyday is a winning day.
Sometimes, you keep on wining, other times you loss,  its that time that a gambler should learn to caution him/herself.
Especially in the greedy aspect; If not, he/ she will end up losing all that they had gain.
In gambling, we should also learn when to stop and also when to start.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
December 23, 2017, 06:07:47 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 23, 2017, 06:07:18 AM
First I started like time pass only and once in three months and later two months once and every month now every Sundays it become part of my life I not spend much but I make some provision for gambling. This is the impact has gambling make in my life Which not hurt anyone in my family and I am more cautious in this so that I should not addicted and do take wrong steps in gambling to loose all. Everything is should be in control.
That's what we should maintain, everything should be in control to ensure that it will not ruin our life and we will maintain the fun.
Gambling could give us fun or could give us a miserable life and that is depending on how we handle things, also in control is necessary as that is the only way to minimize if we cannot eliminate the risk, focus more on the fun and not on the big reward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:53:37 AM
Actually, gambling is a way to get out from the routine and make me supporting and watching my favourite sport.
scientifically speaking, winning in gambling can increase the rate of adrenaline and dopamine in your body which can make you feel happy and relaxed.
That is why we love to gamble because it get us away from daily life problems.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2017, 03:55:55 AM
First I started like time pass only and once in three months and later two months once and every month now every Sundays it become part of my life I not spend much but I make some provision for gambling. This is the impact has gambling make in my life Which not hurt anyone in my family and I am more cautious in this so that I should not addicted and do take wrong steps in gambling to loose all. Everything is should be in control.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 23, 2017, 02:40:29 AM
I don't think gambling will have good effects to us. Better put my money on investment, and my time for campaigns and bounty. Don't waste your hard earned cash for that.

Dont put all your time into bounties and campaigns. Learn trading - its one of the biggest methods to earn in crypto market. Also talking about gambling - have you tried EV+ games? They can give the player an advantage but its also based on luck so no guarantee that one will win the game after betting.

But I prefer it over dice because in dice it just hit and bust. While in sports betting and all you can analyze the teams and decide on whom to bet. You might also get some info about fixed matches if you happen to be friends with the players.
Sports betting seems a lot easier than the dice, I think in sports betting you have a broad options list to choose your best. But it doesn't mean that I am advising gambling to you. In my opinion trading can give you more money but trading is a bit conditional as compare to gambling. In trading you need to be vigilant enough to identify the right thing at the right time, sometimes people couldn't carry it the required way and the repercussions are ultimate loses.
Pages:
Jump to: