Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 32. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
Any money you have is good to start. But that money should be valued in USD. Also you don't have to get involved with worthless coins and pump and dump else you are in for some bad stuff. Don't expect a million dollars too else greed will rekt you
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
June 20, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
There's definitely no such thing as minimum or maximum amount of investment. It depends on the investors caability and own likeness on how much will he/she invest. But the bottomline or the main idea of this is that, the bigger your investment, the larger the profit will be. So just invest as much as you want.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
All amount is good for investment .. but if you want more profit you must have a big investment .. but if you have a little amount , you get a little profit .. so it is your choice .. take a risk or not if you have a lot of a money .
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Big or small amount of money is good to invest but it depends on the persons power on how much he can invest. Investing is also very risky so it is better use your own money than borrowing money to others. It is another problem in the future if you borrowed money.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
It depends on the capital that you have first, also it depends on which crypto you will invest, There are a lot of factors that determinate the good amount to start investing with it. The most important thing is to search a lot before investing in any type of crypto, you should read feedbacks about ICO project if you look to invest in them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
June 20, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
Any amount that you can set aside periodically is a good amount.  It's all subjective.  Don't put in any more than you can afford to lose and don't rush to put it all in at once.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
Speculations are constantly subject to showcase hazard be it any venture resource even the customary ones like property, gold or offers. Cryptographic money showcase which moderately new and little and runs vigorously on theory is very hazardous to put for your entire life investment funds in it. Truly, the profits are gigantic and this is the thing that pulls in millennial towards crypto. Be that as it may, contribute carefully. Assorted your sum in different inbestment resources for enhancing and lessening the hazard. Before putting resources into anything do hazard evaluation. Try not to take after the group since it's your cash and you are responsible for the same.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
This is the rationale in speculation, on the off chance that you will put more cash in bitcoin for beyond any doubt you will increase colossal benefit, however in the event that you put low cash in bitcoin you will increase little benefit. So for me I will put a gigantic measure of cash in bitcoin, yes! Hazard is dependably there, however you are contributing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
June 20, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
To invest, you must first understand what you want to invest in and not ask for advice .
Activity: 51
June 20, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

This is the logic in investment, if you will invest more money in bitcoin for sure you will gain huge profit, but if you invest low money in bitcoin you will gain small profit. So for me i will invest a huge amount of money in bitcoin, yes! risk is always there, but you are investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
It depends on you that how much money you can afford to loss as there is no minimum limit to start here in crypto market but this market has highest volatility and your one wrong decision can wipe out your all funds. Start with small amount and when you are fully aware of this market after some experience then you can add more funds to your investment.
Activity: 30
June 20, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
I think the minimum you need to invest, all things being equal, to make a good amount of money ( not counting investing in a one in a million ICO that 100x s) is around 10,000 to 20,000. With that stack you can do pretty well, with a few good trades; however, if you do lose it your life is not over. That is how my circle invests. They started with around that amount, and if they lose it, they are out of the crypto game; however, most of the people in my circle are actually up (some are a little down because they made bad bets), but none of them are completely sidelined because none of them lost all of their principle.

I know a few people who took mortgages and huge loans to fund their rocket to the moon. I know one person who that actually worked out for, and he is actually not doing well in the current market. The rest got swindled or Rekted because they invested in December. The key is you never invest more than you can afford to lose. If i lost my principle, i would not be happy; however, my life would not be any worse off because i got to meet a lot of cool people, and got to break into the industry.

The most successful traders gave me one rule: you have to make strict rules for yourself and stick to them. Strict stop losses. Pull out your profits whenever you make a good trade at a certain percentage. NEVER TRADE ON EMOTION; make calculated decisions.
Activity: 117
June 20, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Well, there isn't really a correct answer; as you can simply answer this your own given the proper research on which platform you're gonna invest in. I preach and follow the rule of thumb: Don't invest an amount you're not willing to lose. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 20, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
A good amount would be aroun 10k USD. Less than that is unlikely to make a significant change in your life. More than that may cause you headaches when in red.
Activity: 93
June 20, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
There is no good amount to invest, but you must consider investing money you can afford to lose, otherwise you might found yourself begging money on the streets.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
I believe that you can start investing about ten percent of your monthly income, it will not be very risky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
I am currently participating in my signature bounty, which is quite formal and I like it very much. It's currently in ICO. The feeling can be recommended. DEcoin. Hope can bring me hope
June 20, 2018, 09:00:21 AM
For investment is good that amount that you are not afraid to lose. In crypto business you can go and with $ 100, but it all depends on you. If you want to make money, you will turn, and if you look at it, you will merge.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
Now =) Soon the market will already wake up and by the autumn take off =)
June 20, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
Investing capacity will depends on the people’s affordability. If they want invest more money they have to invest more, but again is the excess money not with the liable money.
Pages:
Jump to: