Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 69. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:10:23 PM
Well, if you are a beginner I suggest to invest in a small amount. But if you feel that you have a capacity to handle it, much better if you invest big amount so that you can gain more earnings and it will be more profitable.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 09:37:58 PM
The investment is proportional to your principal and your risk. The more you invest in the principal, the higher the risk you can bear, and the more profit you may have.
However, I suggest not to invest too much at the beginning.
But this time the market is not good, and now it has fallen a lot, I think it can be to investment.
Activity: 462
March 29, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
This is depend on the your target profit, but if you have purpose to gain huge profit and start by small amount you can use compound strategy to increasing the profit, could be start like $500 and compound it in a few month can be possible become $5000 in a few month.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
Ofcourse the amount that you are willing to lose if anything happens or worst come to worst. Because here in crypto is not for short term profit but for long term profit if you be impatient here you will lose all of your money so that's for you to find out how much you are willing to invest.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
It depends on how much you want to risk. The amount is limitless. You can start a little and eventually add more.  You can also start big and earn big but the risk is higher also. I guess there's really no specific amount. Just know how much you want lo loose and that's how much you want to invest.

You're right mate. It always depends on you how much you want to invest. Just invest an amounts that you can afford to loose because as of now, the price continous to dip. Never put an enermous amounts of money because the situation now in the market are really dangerous. Just wait a few more days until the price gets stable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 08:54:05 PM
its all depend on you ? how much profit you want to make and how much lose you can handle ? my advice is just dont invest to something that you cant afford to lose mate.
,,,I think this is a sensible advice that could encourage to those undecided investors. I beleived that every investor has a different capacity in terms of financial amount for investment. Actually, investing is a choice with confidence and preparation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
Starting with $3K is a good way to start. Dividing it to bitcoin and 2 altcoins is a good way to start investing. Diversifying the portfolio to several altcoins is a wise move because it lessens risk of losing all. Hope that this won't happen. But anyway, reward is far more higher than risk if investment is handled carefully.
Activity: 252
March 29, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
Depending on what capital you have, if I have a lot of capital I will invest as much as 2 bitcoin with long-term investment.
Wait until the next 5 years you must be rich made.
Activity: 73
March 29, 2018, 08:28:28 PM
As they say, invest only with free money, which you are ready to lose, in case of loss, then not to remain with a minus and debts

Very well said mate,  if they are afraid to invest then they have no choice.
For me after i sell some of my coins i buy other coin from 0.1eth i guess it wont be bad at all.
Activity: 176
March 29, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
its all depend on you ? how much profit you want to make and how much lose you can handle ? my advice is just dont invest to something that you cant afford to lose mate.
I agree. If you are strong enough to afford to lose a bigger amount for the sake of a very high profit, then go for it. But for me, I would rather start with smaller step at a time because I am not that strong. I rather smaller capital and sure profit then little by little when my money grows I will start investing bigger amounts.
Activity: 291
March 29, 2018, 08:19:48 PM
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 08:13:50 PM
It depends on how much you want to risk. The amount is limitless. You can start a little and eventually add more.  You can also start big and earn big but the risk is higher also. I guess there's really no specific amount. Just know how much you want lo loose and that's how much you want to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 08:02:23 PM
I think the best amount to start is 1000k USD. Of course, the figure can vary from the average income of a person, his goals and many others
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
It's all depend on your daring power  but the suggestion is to invest from least amount after finding the good result then you will invest high amount.
Activity: 189
March 29, 2018, 04:21:37 PM
It is individual. For someone and $ 100 is a good amount, and for someone$1,000,000. For me personally, a good amount starts from$1000.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
March 29, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
I remember that Someone a long time ago posted ''I have 50$ and what can I do with this small amount'',I told him to buy cheap,unique and different coins like raiblocks or iota.People were joking about that...I want to say that everything is possible,impossible is a dare.I have invested just a few dollars,I've bought raiblocks when price was 300 satoshi and this was the best thing,because everyone was  joking about this and I earned 3k$ from this in just a few month.So do  things as you want and invest  even a few dollars...but don't forget to choose right targets.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
It is not necessary to invest a certain amount of a one-time
you always need to allocate funds for some period of time
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
The amount of investment in the crypto money market depends on you. No matter how much you invest, the best investment odor. There are many options in the market and opportunities are constantly
Activity: 110
March 29, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
Whatever amount you can afford to loose. That's extremely trivial, but still true Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 03:47:17 PM
for a beginner, it's a good idea to spend only a little over $ 50- $ 100, and if you've gotten a little knowledge about investing then you can put in the big capital, it's my experience  Grin
Make it at least $100-200 so that they can play with their coins, and they can do day trading when necessary and if they do have ample time in doing it, because it is so important to have it, and have enough courage in stepping in to go in trading and investing.
Pages:
Jump to: