Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 72. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 27, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
its all depend on you ? how much profit you want to make and how much lose you can handle ? my advice is just dont invest to something that you cant afford to lose mate.
Everyone knows the value of their pockets and as long as no one is going all in, they are fine. $5000 may be extremely big for someone and it may be a chicken change for someone else but at the end, as long as you can afford to risk that particular amount, then  you can go ahead. After all, I have heard in some articles of these big guys investing millions of dollars in bitcoin, so how about that ?

I think you should try to invest a fraction of your own savings. In my case I invest from 5 to 10% of my savings depending on the market conditions and the ICOs.
5% to 10% must be a good amount to risk. But when considering bitcoin kind of assured returning opportunities I do suggest to go up to 25% also as I do believe bitcoin will definitely perform how it has done so far.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 04:27:12 AM
It doesnt matter if it small amount investing or long investing but the most important is you have knowledge to circulate your own coin,study the market and keep in mind that high risk so invest with caution..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
A good investment portfolio can be about an asset of $20k. About the investment from the category of $100, it's closer to fiction.
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
Invest small amounts in a variety of inexpensive coins, if you want more, then look for something more promising in development and use, such as Ethereum. Do not invest your entire budget at once
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
Can't really tell you what this amount must be, but don't go all-in, thats the rule. Be risky sometime, but firstly you need to learn some expirience.
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 09:53:14 PM
What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
I think you are rich and you have the ability to do more investment but you also should know that not all the people are that rich.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

It depends on how much you will invest in but for me it is good to invest with small value of coin and you will hold it for a long term then sell it if the value of the coin gets high but if you don't have patience you should not invest with long term investing. You are god to go with short term investment. The difference of the two is if you invest with a short term investment you will have small amount of the price you invest or you will sell your coin with low value and if you invest with long term investment you get high value of the coin you invest like me I invest with long term because the amount of the coin get high when you invest with a long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 08:14:41 PM
for some people investing in crypto is their first experience and is a novelty so they need a trust in this investment and maybe they try to invest in a limited amount and if it has been confessed and profitable they will definitely invest more
Activity: 364
March 26, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
I think it's totally depend on you.Because which amount you can invest and how much profit you want to expect it's all are your choose.But according to me if you can invest about 2 ETH then you will get a good profit from them.So fixed your goal first and then invest in crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 26, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
As a beginner into crypto, for investment, is good to start up with minimum of $500,at least base on current situation of market prize fluctuating up and down, and is the best to time, because many crypto has drop in prize and with $500, it can go a long way with a profit return within a short period of time.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 07:16:30 PM
You can start with not much capital, because investment in cryptocurrency is not limiting to the capital we will use. So whatever the amount of capital, we can still invest there.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 26, 2018, 06:30:24 PM
Any amount that will come out will obviously vary according to the ability of the investor, because I first went into Crypto spent $ 1000 capital and at that time the price of Crypto is also still very cheap so now I have felt the benefits very much with the increase in price BTC is fantastic in the year 2017, the most important thing to be patient in managing your assets and be careful in taking a stand.
Activity: 378
March 26, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

In reality it always depends on how much are you obviously earn on your real job, and how much you have extra, that you can lost by risking in crypto
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
It really depends on your situation and the ability to not need the investment for few years. Young people with a steady job, no debts should be able to invest a decent/good part of their belongings if they believe in the long-term prospects of cryptocurrencies.

I still believe that crypto will be the best investment you could do in the coming years but yes it will be bumpy...
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
It seems to me and $ 20 can bring you a good profit, but with the fact that your head is working in the right direction)).
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

I think you can invest about 500$ at the maximum amount if you don't have very much expirience in actions like this, and learn on it what you should really do
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
I've seen people who are new in crypto investing more than $1,000 but not more than $10,000 as a start. So guess what's the number that you think you are good with. But I'd prefer you to start investing with bitcoin first before joining any ICO or buying alt coin. That will be the best starting coin for a beginner.
Don't sale all that you have for first investments, let it flow forward before do really big incomes, so you may start about 200-700$ at first time and watch.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 26, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
Start with an amount you are really willing to lose, One that will not affect your day to day expenses. Then my advise is just to slowly put money in crypto until you reached your desired amount that you want to invest. Do it slowly but accurately during the dip, in a year or two you will have so much money if you buy the dips properly. 😊
Activity: 364
March 26, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
You need just start at some amount, no matter what just be ready to lose it without any sadness, in next time you will be more prepared and more succesful, believe me.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
There is no good amount in investing. As long as you can give all you have.
Pages:
Jump to: