Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 76. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 02:20:08 PM
Investing capacity will depends on the people’s affordability. If they want invest more money they have to invest more, but again is the excess money not with the liable money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
The answer to your question is totally depend on each individual's capacity of investment. What I think is, whatever the amount is, you should be able to stay stable if the total investment is lost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Check it out about Verge XVG Coins https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge , this coins has good which showing good rebound price since last week while most coins went down. If you want to start invest for 1k-3k, i think you will get your return of profit in short time. You can find easy to trading this coins as both Binance and Bittrex available support for this coins there.
Activity: 378
March 24, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
There is no exact amount that's the best to invest in crypto because people's income are different and the amount that they can use to invest is different. What's the same is that you should only invest what you can afford to lose, even if it's not much like $300-500 so you won't have financial problems later if your investment goes wrong. It's different amount for each person so don't worry that you have to invest a lot in crypto, just invest some amount that you are comfortable with.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 24, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
Any amount that you can afford to lose is a good amount. Crypto is a highly volatile and risky market, never invest more that you can afford to lose. Investing the extra money will help in not panicking when the price drops or due to some FUD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
Each person in different ways. Invest as much as it is not a pity to lose. If you think that this amount is insignificant, then study the projects and take part in the bounty companies.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
I think, that if you really like crypto, you need to invest 10 $ every day in perspective currencies and sell it when they will growth.
Activity: 170
March 24, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
It is not about how much money you can invest in this crypto, the question how much profit you get with the small amount of money. It is about your skill and your knowledge to choose the right coin to get a big profit.
Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
I Will suggest one Ico but do your own research - ENLTE
Enlte is a decentralized blockchain based system to solve any kind of issues and problems without going through a centralized government or an organization by rewarding users to spread awareness and help each other. It aims to empower individuals by giving them the power to rate any experience using their original identities or rating anonymously and then broadcasting it to their nearby network by sending real-time updates and geo-stamping it along with geofencing the experience.
Look for it
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
March 24, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
It depends on the money you can afford and experience is also must in crypto market. If you are new to this market, whether you have large amount or small, you should start with small amount until you gain sufficient knowledge how the things work.
Also read articles, research on the coin you are going to make investments in
Activity: 129
March 24, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
Investing in altcoin should be a good decision. Altcoin has gone up much more than BTC. I like this kind of investment.

Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 24, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
If I were to answer this question of yours, I think there's no such thing as a perfect amount to invest in cryptocurrencies. You know why? It is because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, highly volatile and speculative. However, I would want to suggest that you should only invest what you can afford to lose (but depends if that crypto or ICO requires a minimum amount for you to deposit). I usually invest between $10 to $30 in ICOs, because I'm just a micro-investor.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 24, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
A good amount to invest in a large amount in nominal. Because if we have a large capital we can certainly afford to buy whatever coins we like as long as the prospect of the future is good and promising. If the capital we spend small, certainly not too large profits. So if you have a large enough capital, you can immediately invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 24, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
It depends on you, as you've mentioned you already know the basic of investing like invest what you can afford to lose. Depending on your family needs in terms of financial, and how much money your family receive to use for that. You do the math, salary minus needs equals extra money. Whatever that amount is, it will be considered as extra money, use that to invest, never use money intended for you daily needs.
furthermore, there is no such thing as good amount. $3k is not a bad starting point, some are even lesser than yours. Do not rush things, It is even better to start small and gradually add a little more from your previous investment. Because sometimes investment do not only involves money, it can also mean investing in knowledge and experience.
Activity: 196
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 24, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
It depends on you, as you've mentioned you already know the basic of investing like invest what you can afford to lose. Depending on your family needs in terms of financial, and how much money your family receive to use for that. You do the math, salary minus needs equals extra money. Whatever that amount is, it will be considered as extra money, use that to invest, never use money intended for you daily needs.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 11:11:04 AM
Determining on the amount to invest, for me is something amount that you are willing to take the risk of lossing it. An amount where it was excess of the amounts after deducting the amount you need for basic needs , it shortest meaning, it was an excess amount. You will take the risk for that amount for you to earn a big profit in the end.
Activity: 994
March 24, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
depending on the level of trust you have on what you want to invest. I used to invest $ 500 and I earn $ 200.
My advice is to research before investing because investment will not always make a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
It depends on many indicators. For each person this is an individual amount. Someone likes to take risks, someone prefers to risk only insignificant sums.
Activity: 420
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
March 24, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
In my opinion, this is not a very good question, it all depends on your knowledge, for example, I started with $ 10. If you are going to invest on a long-term basis then I advise you to start with at least $ 1000.
Activity: 71
March 24, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
It all depends on you mate. If you can afford 100k USD you invest and get more profit. Any way investing  is very good thing and invest in bitcoin is superb . In 2020 bitcoin value is around $1 milion.
Pages:
Jump to: