Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best Bitcoin mixer now that Bitmixer.io is gone? - page 2. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I value my privacy and loved Bitmixer.io but it is gone. What is the next best one that doesn't rip you off? Thanks..

Obviously i'm biased, and i recommend Chipmixer, but i'll try to justify as objectively as possible.

1. Chip-based mixing process means that your coins are guaranteed to not be associated with the bitcoins that you sent, since the chips were created earlier.
2. No fees, you can donate though if you wish to.
3. Great support, in my experience you'll always get a response within 48h. The forum handle is also extremely active, and responds to any requests unlike Bitmixer's forum handle which is sometimes not online for weeks/months.
4. Have spent tens of thousands of dollars on advertising their site.

Naturally it should be chipmixer because they are new but they have proof to be business minded by the campaign they are running on this forum but unlike the defunct bitmixer.io with a lot of review and feedback; chipmixer have none.

It has gotten a lot of feedback, actually. Just check their ann thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-chipmixercom-bitcoin-mixer-bitcoin-tumbler-mixing-reinvented-1935098
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Naturally it should be chipmixer because they are new but they have proof to be business minded by the campaign they are running on this forum but unlike the defunct bitmixer.io with a lot of review and feedback; chipmixer have none.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I value my privacy and loved Bitmixer.io but it is gone. What is the next best one that doesn't rip you off? Thanks..
I guess now after Bitmixer.io closed,the most popular currently is chipmixer I really don't know if it's the best in the industry but you still may take a look at it in Service ANNs section.
To be honest I really don't know why people would use third party services such as mixers.What do you mean by privacy?Isn't bitcoin anonymity enough for you?
Bitcoin isn't that anonymous. Anyone can track you through the Blockchain if they know where to start and have and has the motivation to do this.

That's why ChipMixer may be the best when it comes to mixing and anonymizing your transactions. I may be biased because of my signature, but I trully believe in their mixing process.

ChipMixer creates Bitcoin addresses (chips) and funds them with specific sizes. There are chips with 0.001 BTC, 0.002 BTC, 0.004 BTC and so on till 4.096 BTC. When you deposit your Bitcoins, you receive same amount in chips. For example you deposit 0.112 BTC and you receive 0.064 + 0.032 + 0.016. Each chip was funded before your deposit, so there is no link between them and your deposit on blockchain. They are already anonymous. With each chip, you receive its private key, so you can spend them any time you want.

Check out the ANN thread if you want to know more[1].

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-chipmixercom-bitcoin-mixer-bitcoin-tumbler-mixing-reinvented-1935098
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
I guess now after Bitmixer.io closed,the most popular currently is chipmixer I really don't know if it's the best in the industry but you still may take a look at it in Service ANNs section.
To be honest I really don't know why people would use third party services such as mixers.What do you mean by privacy?Isn't bitcoin anonymity enough for you?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: