Pages:
Author

Topic: what is best NEO wallet? - page 3. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
There are a lot of things to keep on consideration when looking for a wallet; desktop based or phone based wallet and the supported currencies  too. First you need to see what you are looking for and then pick the wallet. The popular ones are NEO GUI, O3 Wallet and NEO Wallet.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:28:00 AM
I use the NEON wallet and love it.  Great interface with lots of login options.  It also helps you keep track of your gas as well.  Neo is a great coin and getting paid to hold is an incredible opportunity
Activity: 261
September 06, 2018, 12:14:58 AM
There are several wallets which are really good for keeping NEO. You can go for NEO GUI. It is the official wallet for NEO. It is a desktop client so you need to keep you device secure first.
Activity: 58
September 05, 2018, 11:24:20 PM
I think i can suggest you some wallets. But you need to know about them thoroughly before trying. Neon Wallet, NEO Gui, O3 wallet, etc these are some good wallets from my opinion.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
I would suggest Ledger Nano S that is basically a hardware wallet. This one is very useful for storing Neo. The best feature is this wallet can hold several types of coins and tokens.
Activity: 59
September 05, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
My personal favorite is Ledger Nano S. I find this hardware wallet efficiently helpful. The best part it the security features they provide with their users. This is very user-friendly too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 10:57:33 PM
Aphelion is the best for me now, its smooth, we can recieve stake with this wallet, also we can sending Neo token with this wallet, and the best feature is real time price this wallet shown to us
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 10:51:14 PM
If you want to ensure the security of neo and want to store it hassle freely then the good pick would be Neon wallet a try. This one is desktop one where private keys can be controlled by you only.
Activity: 66
September 05, 2018, 10:49:09 PM
Neo is a Chinese blockchain project that features two crypto tokens NEO and GAS. In my opinion top wallets for these two are Ledger, Neo Gui, Ansy and Neon wallet.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
neon walllet is the amazing wallet that offer's from neo in this year. it is a desktop wallet and it will gives you the 100% satisfaction in security. now a days neon wallet is consider as one of the safest wallet.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
NEON Wallet is one of the best NEO wallets it also secure and reliable. its provide better service from other. that's why i am also use this. it's feature are more advanced than other..
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
In my opinion, NEO wallet is safe and simple to use as Neotracker. It uses quite like Myetherwallet, easy to create a new wallet, to avoid loss I just need to keep private key and json file safe. Tokens running on the NEO platform do not need transaction fees so simple and secure are enough.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
NEON Wallet is one of the best NEO wallets because its provide better service from other. i am also use this. its structure and feature are more secure and strong.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
There are several types of wallet for Neo like aphelion wallet, neo tracker,web wallets and other exchange wallets. And you can use any of these. In that case, you have to take precautions. If you are careful about using any wallet you should will be safe.
Activity: 47
September 05, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
I am using a neotracker and I feel it safe and convenient. It is used just like myetherwallet with privatekey and JSon files to protect your property. It's pretty easy to use so I chose the neotracker for storage
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
There are so many wallets to store NEO but not all are safe. According to my opinion what wallets I think best are Ledger, Neon wallet, Binance, Neo tracker and Neo wallet.

Neotracker is one of wallets that you recomend here. Is it fully safe? Because One of my friend has been got hicked while use neotracker a couple moths ago
Activity: 162
September 05, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
I just wonder to know what  is best NEO wallet.i see lot of neo wallets likes neo tracker,aphelion wallet,web wallets and other exchange wallets.what wallet do you think safest?and what is the wallet with lowest fees?at the moment i store my neo in a exchange wallets.
If you save the coins/private keys for the long term, you have to use the offline wallets.

MEW
TREZOR
NEON
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
I just wonder to know what  is best NEO wallet.i see lot of neo wallets likes neo tracker,aphelion wallet,web wallets and other exchange wallets.what wallet do you think safest?and what is the wallet with lowest fees?at the moment i store my neo in a exchange wallets.
If you like to hold NEO or other cryptocurrencies for the long term and make sure they are secure,I would recommend you a hardware wallet like ledger nano and trezor.This is highly secured The Ledger Nano S is best priced and will support more altcoins, but the Trezor is easier to use and is created by die-hard Bitcoiners.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
If you have a larger amount of NEO,better to o for Ledger wallet.And if you want to transfer NEO between other wallet,better to go for NEON wallet   Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
I like Neon walllet, but after the new desktop version of the O3 wallet appeared, I will probably use it as well. Besides Neo, he also supports Ontology.
Pages:
Jump to: