Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 22. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
From a staking percentage perspective? Deep onion as it is currently a 10% stake reward.

For all around best technical with emphasis on privacy/anonymity? XSPEC

10% in what time period? how long to ROI?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
From a staking percentage perspective? Deep onion as it is currently a 10% stake reward.

For all around best technical with emphasis on privacy/anonymity? XSPEC
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Im holding XSPEC Spectrecoin for sure long term, think it has a very bright and fantastic future, should be up there rivalling Monero by the end of the year, it also has fantastic tech, and the big thing here is this coin is actually private, a lot of coins you see out there advertising as the best privacy coin are in fact not private at all, check out the new website and updated wallet that have come out in the last couple of days price and marketcap still very low... dont miss the boat on this one.. also 5% annual staking rewards from your wallet fantastic....
I think that Centra Also has good prospects for the future today I can see how the value of the coin has increased almost 4 times from the value of the company's ico. How can you collect enough promising coins and find real opportunities for investment.
Activity: 179
Im holding XSPEC Spectrecoin for sure long term, think it has a very bright and fantastic future, should be up there rivalling Monero by the end of the year, it also has fantastic tech, and the big thing here is this coin is actually private, a lot of coins you see out there advertising as the best privacy coin are in fact not private at all, check out the new website and updated wallet that have come out in the last couple of days price and marketcap still very low... dont miss the boat on this one.. also 5% annual staking rewards from your wallet fantastic....

$$$$
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think most coins that are in the portofolio of https://stakeunited.com/mihai091 are great coins to stake(like BUZZ, MONK, XGOX, HOLD).
You just need to transfer your coins into you stake united account, and there is no need to keep any wallet online, they do the staking for you.
My portofolio increased 5 times in value, mostly because the price increase, but also because of the stakes i've received.
I think there is  much more room to grow especially for BUZZ and MONK.
If have any questions or problems, just check out discord channel of StakeUnited team and community: https://discordapp.com/invite/JnM5QUZ.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
The best PoS coin at the moment is Diamond Coin:

It is 4 years old, supported by a honest and competent dev team, and backed by a large and faithful community.

It has already moved to PoS 3.0, with a rock solid masternode implementation.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

Activity: 76
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
absolutely XSPEC coin

could do 100x value.

better anonymous coin with PoS
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
A Monero on POS

I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses

www.spectreproject.io
Activity: 154
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/RupayaCoin/
Activity: 11
while you cry about pos beeing bad i made 1000% with posw lol this forum is worthless for trading advice
Hi Mr TheMoonwalker, do you wish to share you success recipe to the community?
Activity: 284
DeepOnion is nice to stake and the coins has a lot of room to grow. Get them onions while they're fresh.

besides that, have a look at Monkey Project (MONK).
Very low market cap, big team and huge POS. x1000 very possible
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Bitbean, I've been in for months and it has done some very beautiful things for me. Sprouts are over 30$ each now and I am getting 6-19 a day depending on difficulty. Oh and the explosive growth over the past few days definitely hasnt hurt my bottom line either.
Activity: 70
Check out Semux. You won't regret it.
Activity: 113
I like NAV, think it will do good this year.
If Spectre comes With stealth address staking that will be fantastic, think it's Q2 or Q3 in the roadmap.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
PIVX - currently the most popular PoS privacy coin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
ALTCOM/SONO, mn feature incoming.

Yes I really like ALTCOM and have been staking it for a while now and have been earning nice daily rewards even with a small amount staking. The price has always been high but the stakes sure do make up for it over time. Soon masternodes will be implemented which is good and I like the new name change. A good long term staking coin in my opinion.
Activity: 180
LISK
WAVES
Wings
and Semux Smiley

Once ETH will have staking, it will be also very good to stake it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
People talking about price and not market cap just shows how Bitcoin should move the ".". We should start to use mBTC or something else so this coins that came to knowere and are just "cheap" could disappear. If a coin is 10 cents that doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 125
ALTCOM/SONO, mn feature incoming.
Pages:
Jump to: