Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 23. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
There should be many of coin with PoS have reduced stake reward by time. So only shit PoS let their coin become worthless because the are slow to make an adjusted stake reward.

But this really isn't the way it seems to be playing out with some high stake reward coins.  1337 is back up to 6 sat.  You could have bought it for next to nothing a few weeks ago.  Buzz and Compound are also up.   You're creating Bitcoin from almost nothing so even if you have to sometimes sell for LTC or DOGE, it only costs some of the coins and a $20 - $50 extra staking PC.

After they sank in price, then it's not the same as before, because you are on an even playing field.  When they first came out, they started at 50 Satoshi and went down to 1 Sat.

Activity: 653
Merit: 183
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
There should be many of coin with PoS have reduced stake reward by time. So only shit PoS let their coin become worthless because the are slow to make an adjusted stake reward.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I would say XSPEC. Staking works beautifully and the expected rocketing.. well ... I won't complain. This is the most advanced privacy coin out there with top dev.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I see that spectre coin is getting a lot of attention nowadays, i will (most likely) invest in it some of my BTC
If you have Bitcoin, then you'd better wait and earn on the difference in price, and not buy unfamiliar coins to then worry about their future prospects.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Expensive: ($30) Diamond

Cheep: (.03) X-Coin

DMD at $ 30 is still a good bargain as it has the potential to go much higher than that!
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
get yourself some bumba and sterling  Roll Eyes you will thank me later  Kiss
Activity: 190
Expensive: ($30) Diamond

Cheep: (.03) X-Coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I see that spectre coin is getting a lot of attention nowadays, i will (most likely) invest in it some of my BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
What i know these are the poat coin :
1. DASH ( it still have a room to growth since the circullation coin very small ammount )
2. Zerocoin ( this is like dash, u need at least 1000 token for staking )
3. Waves ( its not staking but leasing coin but still good return )
4. Bitsend ( you need 25k coin if im not mistaken )
5. Exscudo ( after the mainnet launch you can set master nodes which required 25k exscudo for masternodes )
Activity: 100
PlayGame.com
ethereum. I hear they prepare convert POW to POS. dont know time but eth is the best altcoin now so I   think you can save for the future
Activity: 176
Equitrader $EQT

30% per year just by staking

only 7MIL mkcap atm
Activity: 56

My low priced staking coins with great returns:

Espers ESP 25% roi annually, current price 8 Sat.
Hyperstake HYP up to 750% roi p.a., current price 88 Sat.
Blakestar BLAS 200% roi p.a., current price 26 Sat.

At these price levels is not much to loose but great upside potential.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
PosCoin erc-20 token on ethereum network Will easy go 3 x this month
Activity: 32

Getting into PoS v3 coins is a great idea. Just beware that the info on masternodes.pro is not correct, at least for some coins.

Check out https://masternodes.online/ and compare.

Thanks! Those are two things i haven't heard of before.  So PoS v3 == Proof of Stake v3.0? Okay thanks for more homework; time to do some more research!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Started off with CLAM long ago since it offered an airdrop with BTC, litecoin, and doge wallets.  As of now i'm staking wave, gobyte, diamond, and velox for various reasons.

What I hope to do is get into a few more with masternodes.  Thanks for the link https://masternodes.pro/  Wink

Getting into PoS v3 coins is a great idea. Just beware that the info on masternodes.pro is not correct, at least for some coins.

Check out https://masternodes.online/ and compare.
Activity: 32
Started off with CLAM long ago since it offered an airdrop with BTC, litecoin, and doge wallets.  As of now i'm staking wave, gobyte, diamond, and velox for various reasons.

What I hope to do is get into a few more with masternodes.  Thanks for the link https://masternodes.pro/  Wink

Activity: 97
Im surprised no one (that i seen) mentioning RISE. Almost 22% annual return and a great coin with a bright future.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Expensive coins are fine, and maybe they will multiply big gains, but the small solid 10% to 50% gain ones are great.   Check out some of the threads here and find out:

Truckcoin, RAIN, Version, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess while also 808. Compound, 1337 are easy to stake and get LTC and DOGE.

These are still great low entry profitable coins.   You probably have to spend over $50 to get some of the expensive ones to stake weekly.

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
I would also say Neblio, recently added to Binance and low coin curulation making it prime for a good 2018
Devs also deliver on time
Pages:
Jump to: