Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 25. (Read 7912 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2017, 08:44:14 PM
Bitcoin, the category creator of blockchain technology, is the World Wide Ledger yet extremely complicated and no one definition fully encapsulates it. By analogy it is like being able to send a gold coin via email. It is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money.

It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. Bitcoin was the first practical implementation and is currently the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 08:30:22 PM
Bitcoin is an internet money and most popular currency today, its an international currency. Bitcoin is easy to earn money that we need only a skills and knowledge. Its easy to use because you can use it anywhere in the world and use as payments on online transactions, its a secure and safe way for you to send money anywhere in the world, no fees and the transaction is fast. Bitcoin is best investment and a source of income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
November 02, 2017, 02:43:43 PM
If I am asked about Bitcoin, I will tell him that Bitcoin is a kind of special money, you can't touch, you can't see, but it will earn money for you.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 125
November 02, 2017, 02:38:09 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,

I agree to you that bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business online and can be used to send funds wherever you are or whenever you want. Bitcoin is a decentralized truth ledger and a digital currency that involves in blockchain and cryptocurrency. You can earn bitcoins in many ways that can sure you'll be a millionaire someday and the ways on how you can earn bitcoins are Mining, Trading, Gambling, Investing on bitcoin related businesses, Joining in signature campaigns here in the forum.
Activity: 140
November 02, 2017, 07:52:32 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is an aid for people in able to gain and to earn so much money, I always tell the same story: if today you want to send $ ten to the other end of the world, you will have to go through western union and send it will cost you ten times the price. With the BTC, you can send money to anyone, anytime, any time, securely and instantly. And then I add that no state, no banking institution will be able to regulate this, nor even to own it, one is its own banker.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 07:02:28 AM
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
For me, Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money, although it so hard at first because bitcoin is all about rank. The higher the rank, the higher the income you will get. So I suggest everyone to rank up first before joining campaign and start earning alot of money.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2017, 04:16:19 AM
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency created and held electronically. No single entity controls it and aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world using software that solves cryptographic problems. Bitcoin is the first example of a growing economic industry known as cryptocurrency. It can be thought of as cash for the Internet.
A very good opinion and I totally agree with your opinion.
I just added it from the analysis you describe, that bitcoin is a picture or form of a developing currency known as kriptocurrency which can be considered as internet cash.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:00:53 AM
Bitcoin is new era currency,easy to transfer and receive the money.bitcoin is decentralized currency.bitcoin works like cash and asset.personally i feel bitcoin is my bank and asset.
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 03:51:42 AM
Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy webhosting services, pizza or even manicures.
Activity: 59
November 02, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems...
Activity: 25
November 02, 2017, 03:01:45 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is a virtual money that is held electronically. It can be use as payment online, and used to pay in convenience store in some part of the world. Bitcoin is also decentralized - meaning, it has no central authority unlike banks, and you will not be charge of any transaction fees. Also, some says it will be our future money. Now, bitcoin's value increases and will continue to rise as years goes by.
Activity: 323
October 31, 2017, 07:38:47 PM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

For me, The bitcoin is my job, my hobby and my income. I used bitcoin to earned money and practice my skills in english language. The money I earned here in bitcoin I gave it to my family to helps them in their daily needs or daily expenses, They used the money to pay our  bills like electricity, water and in our apartment. The bitcoin is very important to me because the bitcoin is my source of income for me.
Activity: 336
October 31, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual coin, can be used for fast and secure transactions. One of the most popular money today, can be traded and the price is very expensive.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2017, 06:24:18 PM
Now everyone knows more or less about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the modern world. I personally think Bitcoin is like a money that be done in everyday life. We can use bitcoin at all times and every where. Bitcoin to me is the money. If someone wants to know more, then i would recommended him go Google and Wikipedia. These sites provide more information about Bitcoin.  
Activity: 462
October 31, 2017, 06:21:13 PM
Bitcoin is a online currency that is pretty famous right now because the value is unstable so there is a lot of money to make from bitcoin. And that is the reason why people are investing in bitcoin and get rich by bitcoin.
the fluctuating nature of bitcoin is one of the reasons many people choose bitcoin, everyone wants to get rich and then people have now found a way to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 5
October 31, 2017, 01:41:29 PM
Bitcoin is a online currency that is pretty famous right now because the value is unstable so there is a lot of money to make from bitcoin. And that is the reason why people are investing in bitcoin and get rich by bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 31, 2017, 01:39:30 PM
Bitcoin is a decentralized online transaction system which allow us to perform transactions within and outside the country and no tax is imposed on that transactions because government cannot track them .Currently Bitcoin is the finest investment asset that provides a huge profit.Bitcoin is the most renowned cryptocurrency of the present era which is growing at a very fast rate and which has a positive and bright future .
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
October 31, 2017, 12:39:18 PM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency created by Satoshi Nakamoto. It is decentralized, meaning no one or no entity can control or regulate Bitcoin. Transfer fee is very minimal unlike our traditional send money. When you buy and send Bitcoin, it is purely anonymous. They can track your address but they cannot define your identity, that's how anonymous means.
Activity: 315
October 31, 2017, 12:29:31 PM
I do not take training for bitcoin.When i heard first time about bitcoin then i started hard working in internet and reads general knowledge for bitcoin.As a result i know that bitcoin is a digital currency.Now i am hard working  be cotinued to earn for this power.
Pages:
Jump to: