Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 22. (Read 7912 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 09:48:38 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or digital currency which can be used in any country for transaction . Nows a day bitcoin become top most cryptocurrency in the world and the popularity or demand of bitcoin is countinously increase by the people because it help the people to full fill their dream . Bitcoin is a digital currency which can convert into the indain currency by the application of zebpay and used for the online transaction like pay bill, online shopping, ticket booking etc.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 09:47:57 AM
Bitcoin is digital gold, of course everyone agrees with my opinion, many people compare bitcoin with various investments like gold, stock, property or others, but I say that bitcoin is better.
Activity: 84
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
November 30, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that is not centralized and can be used for transactions. It's our future money.
That's the way I always explain to everybody who is interested in. I think it's enough  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 09:09:49 AM
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 09:09:02 AM
Bitcoin is a new era currency, I'm sure the world of transactions will use bitcoin and replace real money, surely this is an opportunity for all of us to be the ones who earn big profits in a few years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
November 30, 2017, 08:48:35 AM
When I'm being askby my friend if what is bitcoin, first is I determine what kind of friend is he/she, if he's a gamer i would say that bitcoin is a currency to buy game credits. But if he/she is interested in investment, i would tell him the history price of bitcoin.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is a digital currency where in it can be converted into a real cash. Also, Bitcoin can be a way to buy things online and make some transactions in a lower fees and you doesn't have to go out of your house, your Bitcoin will work for you.
Activity: 68
November 30, 2017, 08:41:23 AM
The first thing to say about Bitcoin is that it is a costly digital currency, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a worldwide payment system. It is the first digital currency in the world and its transactions are made on the line. It is the most expensive digital currency in the world. And it was released in 2009 as an open source.
Activity: 132
November 30, 2017, 08:19:05 AM
bitcoin is a computer-controlled digital currency used for trading and related investments from individuals. That's the answer from me that I know.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 06:51:01 AM
Bitcoin is digital currency so it will use for the more transaction process. It will not affect any one's. It a future currency. Bitcoin is growth for your future life. change your styles and improve your knowledge. it a online process. So you use to careful process. Bitcoin is good to for the future life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 23, 2017, 06:49:31 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.
Well i am agree with you that bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that can be use for online transaction or for digital payment system, And bitcoin is also the best cryptocurrency among the rest, and here im bitcoin we can make money from it by many ways, like that we can earn money if we will join bounty campaigns like signature campaign and social media campaign, and bitcoin is can be used by some people who doesnt have work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 06:41:30 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 06:40:33 AM
It is a new limited deposit discovered/invented in the recn10 years. The available mining amount is far less than gold and diamonds, and the prices have started to rise mad due to the increasing demand of collection.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 11
November 23, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Well, in my part if I would be asked the same question of what is bitcoin? I will gladly state that it is now the future currency of the today's generation. The existence of bitcoin make it a way to the innovative improvement of our fiat system or simply the real money we have. It is generated and operated through the use of technological devices such as mobiles and computers wherein the access to the internet is a must because from the term itself a cryptocurrency, is a currency type which is based on the online usage. It allows easy access and fast transaction to undergo an easy process which makes life comfortable.
I agree because bitcoin is money but then online that is why it is called cryptocurrency and i think that this currency will become really popular.
Because there are a lot of people investing in it and i think that only more people will join.
Activity: 12
November 23, 2017, 06:28:50 AM
Bitcoin is an crypto currency and it is the first of its kind it is made by someone who's name is satoshi nakomoto and you can invest in bitcoin and get a lot of profit from it also it is very hard to understand bitcoin because you never know what will happen.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 23, 2017, 06:14:08 AM
bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a function equivalent to fiat currency even today the price of bitcoin is fantastic.
But along with the popularity and progress of bitcoin some users take advantage of bitcoin as a valuable asset and as a valuable and valuable business asset. And bitcoin teleh advancements bring great benefits to economic changes of each user
Bitcoin is a very great opportunity and an asset for other people because it keeps giving them money or profit to be use in their life and to get the things that they want in their life. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset and also currency because with it, we can grab a lot of opportunities that we can see in the world of bitcoin to earn more money or bitcoins.
Activity: 24
November 23, 2017, 05:10:00 AM
for me bitcoin is the easy way to invest cryptocurrency not only me,you and the but all around the world 
Activity: 37
November 21, 2017, 11:05:06 PM
I think it is a very ordinary thing if there is someone who wants to know something, people ask because they are curious. especially about the bitcoin is indeed difficult when it is in the people yet still explain asked continued, the thing I would do is probably shows his measures so here I teach at once in his practice plays an active role instead up there I will also be telling him to seek information about a bitcoin can not understand on the internet site, if you still do not understand in me would have told him to watch the video because there are many youtube info about bitcoin.
Activity: 266
November 21, 2017, 06:41:38 PM
For such ones i  do not plan my day with them,i only send them to google and  they should research and  gain more knowledge about bitcoin.It save my time and a lot of explanations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 06:20:25 PM
bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a function equivalent to fiat currency even today the price of bitcoin is fantastic.
But along with the popularity and progress of bitcoin some users take advantage of bitcoin as a valuable asset and as a valuable and valuable business asset. And bitcoin teleh advancements bring great benefits to economic changes of each user
Pages:
Jump to: