Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is Bitcoin Trading and Why It's risky? - page 18. (Read 26347 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 13, 2016, 05:25:58 PM
Trading can help users to make profits, but not everyone makes a profit in that market, only those with discipline and focus to make the right decisions. One must also have the right timing, since certain opportunities are not there for long.

Yes it is true that it can help users to make a profit but it is not easy as that.  A user needs to learn the basic and character of a trader.  He also need to know how to read charts and data in order for him to have an advantage on predicting next price of the things he is trading.  He also needs to be updated with news and development of the item he is holding so he can sell at the right time.

Trading is unpredictable and risky if you don't hold a good knowledge of it and trading never guarantees you the profits and if you are entering into it without any strategy then it will be a really risky move to make as you cannot depend only on luck every time to make profits from trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 13, 2016, 03:49:09 PM
Bitcoin trading is buying bitcoin and selling it for profit.  It is risky because of the uncertainty of the event that will happen in bitcoin and the possible decline in price from the first day we bought bitcoin. Though I can say trading bitcoin with its risk is one kind of a gamble traders like us have to face and hope that price will increase than decrease so we can sell our holdings with profit.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 13, 2016, 03:35:07 PM
Trading can help users to make profits, but not everyone makes a profit in that market, only those with discipline and focus to make the right decisions. One must also have the right timing, since certain opportunities are not there for long.

Yes it is true that it can help users to make a profit but it is not easy as that.  A user needs to learn the basic and character of a trader.  He also need to know how to read charts and data in order for him to have an advantage on predicting next price of the things he is trading.  He also needs to be updated with news and development of the item he is holding so he can sell at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 13, 2016, 02:38:48 PM
As mentioned by most users Bitcoin Trading is really a good way to earn profit periodically, but problem with this is the investment. To get a earning, then needs to have a huge investment to get a stable price, other than which the price is unpredictable which needs more time to grab a big profile.
What stable price do you mean? i think you dont need to invest huge or large amount of money in trading you can tart in small amount if you are just newbie better to find a good way to make good profit in trading learn it and you will discover the secrets that you are sure you can make a good profit..  before you can invest a large amount and try your self.. patience is needed in trading to make profit,
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 13, 2016, 02:31:30 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
November 13, 2016, 02:31:21 PM
As mentioned by most users Bitcoin Trading is really a good way to earn profit periodically, but problem with this is the investment. To get a earning, then needs to have a huge investment to get a stable price, other than which the price is unpredictable which needs more time to grab a big profile.
No, you do not need very big initial capital to get profits from trading. Many people are managing with very small capital still they are earning some decent amounts from their trading. The only requirement must be you have developed proper technical analysis skills, without that trading will not be profitable for anyone.
Yeah right but the problem you will risk it into new altcoin that we dont know if they will stay long or not.. because some of them are scam or 8/10 are not successful to be increase after released.. For me i am satisfied what i am earnings right now im stay at 600k marketcap those above i think you have a chance to make a good profit if you have large amount of bitcoin you can make a good profit.. small amount is a good idea if you are just newbie but if you know how to trade better to increase it because its not enough to make profit and patience.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
November 13, 2016, 02:12:48 PM
No, you do not need very big initial capital to get profits from trading. Many people are managing with very small capital still they are earning some decent amounts from their trading. The only requirement must be you have developed proper technical analysis skills, without that trading will not be profitable for anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 13, 2016, 01:00:53 PM
there are some bitcoin related trading partner that is somehow risky.  One of it is trading bitcoin to altcoin.  Trading bitcoin to altcoin is different from trading bitcoin to currency because in trading currency, you know that your bitcoin won't lose value overnight because of the base users supporting bitcoin or vice versa. While trading altcoin, there is a possibility that the coin you choose to buy with bitcoin and intend to hold for a long run is a shitcoin that will become worthless overnight.  And this things happen in altcoin/btc trading pair.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 13, 2016, 12:59:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 13, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
If its bitcoin trading, It is easy if you have knowledge about it . Trading is when you buy it at a lower price then sell it at a higher price.  If you only want to trade bitcoins then it is easy.

But if you're also planning on trading other altcoins, Then it will be hard and the risk wil be higher cause you will have a wide variety of selection and they all have their own specification. 

Although I think it will be more profitable if you also trade with altcoins.

I suggest that before trading, Do some study about it.  You can find some great articles on google.

Let's make this clear first because others might mislead with the sayings you said about trading is an easy activity. If only words can dictate the trading moves then I might agree that trading is easy but it's not. Buy low Sell high is just as the same as saying A, B, C. If things are easy why there are still lots of loss and even doing some deep research before they start bitcoin trading? Experience traders why still suffers lose?

Trading is not an easy task whatever assets people are trading. No one can accurately say what will be the exact price of an asset in  given date.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
November 13, 2016, 11:56:44 AM
If its bitcoin trading, It is easy if you have knowledge about it . Trading is when you buy it at a lower price then sell it at a higher price.  If you only want to trade bitcoins then it is easy.

But if you're also planning on trading other altcoins, Then it will be hard and the risk wil be higher cause you will have a wide variety of selection and they all have their own specification. 

Although I think it will be more profitable if you also trade with altcoins.

I suggest that before trading, Do some study about it.  You can find some great articles on google.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 10:46:53 AM
i will suggest you instead of worrying about its lost you need to take a better study about Bitcoin trading with altcoin .
because with the wise trading you will never got any loss .
so start trading with wise mind after the study .
and a suggestion for you is never invest that amount of money that can't be handle or manage by you .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
November 13, 2016, 10:28:43 AM
actually the main part of trading risk especially when it comes to the trading of crypto currencies is that there are so many newbies with little to no experience doing it which makes them easy targets for pump and dump so they lose their money easily because of their lack of experience and knowledge.

although there is always the obvious risk of using exchanges which may run away at any moment.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
November 13, 2016, 09:41:11 AM
Hello folks!

I'm thinking about starting to trade with Bitcoin, but I see people saying that It's risky & almost like gambling.

I think that I mis-understand the meaning of trading.

For me trading Is for EXAMPLE, buying Bitcoin when It's at 550$ and selling It when It's at 670$. This Isn't risky because If Its value doesn't Increase, you'll just have to keep It until It gets higher enough, Is this trading?

I would really appreciate If people clarified more! Thankx Wink
Yes trading is a risky things and almost like like gambling but it is better than gambling, you have no idea when the coin is going collapse or when the price is going to up, so you kind of guessing, but in trading you have news and chart to help you to decide whether the price is going up or down

technically to earn profit you need to buy low and sell when it is high, but it is not that simple, to know whether when is the right time to do either of that need time and experience, keeping the coin until is high enough and then sell it can be called trading but how long are you going to wait until the price is right? how if the price stuck and never go up again, so every action to earn has it's risk, trading also got it's own risk
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 09:23:30 AM
Hello folks!

I'm thinking about starting to trade with Bitcoin, but I see people saying that It's risky & almost like gambling.

I think that I mis-understand the meaning of trading.

For me trading Is for EXAMPLE, buying Bitcoin when It's at 550$ and selling It when It's at 670$. This Isn't risky because If Its value doesn't Increase, you'll just have to keep It until It gets higher enough, Is this trading?

I would really appreciate If people clarified more! Thankx Wink
There is No Rocket science Behind the Trading Simply Trading is Buying Low and Sell at High and There Involves Risks Because We Can't Predict the price of a Particular Altcoin......
For Example If we Buy Bitcoin at 600$ and Then the Price Will Decreasing Day By Day Then We are in Loss And We Have to Wait Till the Price the Of Bitcoin Go Higher than 600$ To make Some Profit So It Needs Patience.....
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
i think the biggest risk in bitcoin trading, and much more in some altcoins, it is the very high volatility.
just an examples:
check the 2016-08-02 candle...
and try to check change % between candle high and low...
really high
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
because price bitcoin is fluctuative
nobody is control price bitcoin, not price resistance not price support
waves price up is down is over high or over low
and and there is no limit highest price or lowest price
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin trading is not worth the time as I have been trading for almost 2 years and still I do not get why the price rises and drops in seconds. It's good that I can sell my coins instantly on trading websites but even if I have bought them at a higher rate and want to sell them for a loss, I still incur fees which is totally disappointing. Forex trading is better than bitcoin trading. Even altcoin trading is preferable.
when compared to forex trading then I think altcoin better trading. maybe some people would consider that generate a lot of money could be more convincing and reliable. forex trading more convincing because they are guaranteed by a company that has been recognized by the government of a country.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Bitcoin trading is not worth the time as I have been trading for almost 2 years and still I do not get why the price rises and drops in seconds. It's good that I can sell my coins instantly on trading websites but even if I have bought them at a higher rate and want to sell them for a loss, I still incur fees which is totally disappointing. Forex trading is better than bitcoin trading. Even altcoin trading is preferable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is not risky than you think or if you compare that in gambling trading is more safe than gambling..
Trading is risky if you dont have a proper knowledge and how you manage your trading strategy.. it needs knowledge so if you trading there without knowledge its risky..
Yeah right its more risky in gambling its more safe in trading because it easy to make a profit there also if the price of altcoin is low you can be still wait for a long time and sell it for a right time to make a profit but if you have no patience and sell it later without profit you lose.
Gambling is risky as much as trading because we need to invest our money in both the cases and we can decide the bet amount as well.
Trading also requires an investment and since I bought almost 0.3 BTC last month at $750, I am still waiting for the price to reach that amount while it's still stuck at $580. It's patience that's required in both cases.
Pages:
Jump to: