Pages:
Author

Topic: What is driving BTC increase - page 15. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 02:02:17 AM
I am very optimistic about BCH, the big block represents the decrease of trasaction fee and the increase of more merchants.
As for BTC, many exchanges buying Bitcoin in case of people  running on Bitcoin when the Exchange do not support fork may be the reason of price up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
November 02, 2017, 01:52:05 AM
So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

I think rising awareness and back to back hardforks. Who hates bonuses? I think it will rise until the next hard fork cant really say anything after that.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 02, 2017, 01:49:39 AM
So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

If you did able to observe on past forks then you do already know the answer on this question. If theres a sudden price increase then expect for price corrections later on. Now on the current price the thing that do drives on it is which most people do switching to bitcoin now because of the upcoming segwit2x fork which people do accumulate bitcoin as much as they can to get free BTC 2x after the fork.Have you seen how altcoins being affect? Most of them are on reds now which would somehow justify that investors are converting now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2017, 01:46:51 AM
Fork schedule is driving the bitcoin price and it must be because of much improved implementation of cryptocurrency network software . Though almost all alt-coins taking the hit because of the bonus that the fork will produce as it introduces the new chain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 01:44:46 AM
soaring bitcoin I think this is still the influence of segwit that started in august until november, and in my opinion many people are hoping for bitcoin down and up again and i also hope so, and i now also glance at the coin in altcoin that when this price is very good to buy and save for some time until the price increases doubled
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 01:44:16 AM
Demand mostly. But there is likely going to be a correction soon. At least, that's what SHOULD happen.. but you never know these days..
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
November 02, 2017, 01:42:39 AM
This rise will continue at least until November 15 when one more fork is expected to happen. After that bitcoin price will have a correction. By the way, these forks are driving the bitcoin price insanely high.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 01:30:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: