Pages:
Author

Topic: What is driving BTC increase - page 8. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 9
January 15, 2018, 12:22:52 AM
The bitcoin price depends on us, if we continue to use it well, then bitcoin will not go down in price. But lately many people just sell and buy bitcoin without using it, so bitcoin prices fall back.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:09:07 AM
What determines the bitcoin price is the number of new projects that are currently emerging, and the number of customers requesting the sale price of bitcoin but also bitcoin is obviously now very expensive from time to time growing rapidly
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 10:44:31 PM
I do not know, maybe this is due to spreading and the volume is rising high, so the increase is very fast. but after that it will come back down.
we see today. it is hard to go back up again, after falling from high ground.
Activity: 56
January 14, 2018, 10:40:50 PM
The increase of Bitcoin depends on the investors and the trading market. For example, the more people buy into Bitcoin, the more the value would increase. However when investors sell their Bitcoins or trade them with other alts, the value would decrease. The trend of bitcoin, being known in the world would help increase the value of bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 10:38:07 PM
BTC increases when many investors are patronizing it. So the more users the higher the price will go up and the lower the value then the price will start to go down. It is like the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin is a pioneer in the industry and it has already proven its worth so it will stay  as long as we are back it up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 18, 2017, 08:25:21 AM
For me, what is driving bitcoin to increase its price because of some reason? Like bitcoin capability, and growing community. We all know you can use bitcoin to buy some things you want, through the internet or some company. Also, the growing population of bitcoin has the massive effect of its amount. When the demand for bitcoin is increasing the price will also increase, that is the main reason why bitcoin is becoming expensive. Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
December 18, 2017, 06:33:17 AM
All of us that are buying right now . We are driving the btc price increase but however someone is holding and not selling , and when they gonna start selling ....welll...back to 2k I guess.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 06:31:10 AM
So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

I think what's behind this huge increase is the inclusion of new investors (I believe there are big companies investing a lot of money). I think the price will fall (but not drastically), it is natural that anyone who bought Bitcoin, wants to make a sale in order to use the profits (and I have no doubt that he will buy again). I believe it will continue to increase as new investors are entering the Bitcoins market. I do not know if it is possible to stipulate how long the increase will continue.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
December 18, 2017, 06:02:42 AM
So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

First factor why the bitcoin price will increase is because of us. Yes! Its because of our demand that keeps it increasing. It us who increase its price. It is a good factor because the bitcoin price can be a source of income and investment for people that want extra money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 05:51:41 AM

main driving is demand but when gold and other down all will try to use bitcoin as future investment

specially after CME accepted it 
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 05:08:25 AM

I think that the reason behind the increase in bitcoin is the fact that the market is going crazy nowadays for its demands and a lot of people and countries and governments alike are gettig their i terest piqued in bitcoi.  However there are still trends to watch put for
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 05:08:06 AM
because first more and more of investors and people are being attracted because of BITCOIN'S POPULARITY and also the BIG HIGH PRICE bitcoins do offer nowadays.. imagine people are driving crazy because of money .. and I can't blame them because I am taht kind of person too Grin
which makes the bitcoin price to go climb higher as the time passing by
Since bitcoin implementation and adaption were developed now, many accepts it for conveniently uses, more users can still get attracted to it knowing that it improves as te passed by.
Activity: 2
December 18, 2017, 05:05:43 AM
Huge demand possibly because bitcoin has limited supply so demand grow supply keep and the price will be increase
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 01:46:20 AM
The price rises due to the high demand of bitcoins. More and more people start to invest every day so it's all about supply and demand.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
December 18, 2017, 01:22:31 AM
I think the reason why bitcoin continues to increase is because its investors and the number of its users are also increasing. The more the people invest in bitcoin the bigger its price will become. Also bitcoin can now be used in buying things like a normal currency, and people are beginning to accept it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 01:10:34 AM
Bitcoin has been going up so fast, in fact we had a little dip last night, it went from $20000 to less than $18000 in just a few hours, but it has already recovered. The price is already on $19000 and it seems that it will be touching a new all time high soon. So buy a little bit more if you want to keep making money
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 18, 2017, 01:09:32 AM
yes I guess a lot of people expect cheap bitcoin because when the price is low and there will be a lot of whales that buy bitcoin and there will be more, a collision is about to happen, i am happy to have a little btc i have now because i will keep saving when the time comes and I will feel the great pleasure. Smiley
For me the reason is the growing community of bitcoin and become popular so many people shown interest to it. Also because of the rising value of bitcoin thats why bitcoin is increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 18, 2017, 12:22:34 AM
As you see people saw the price of btc to be pretty high and increasing so they wanted to invest in it to earb profit too, the number of people who wanted to invest in btc kept on increasing. More the number of people investing in bitcoin, more would the price increase.Basically bitcoin's price is so high basically because it's demand is far higher than the supply.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 11:43:21 PM
I think it is because of the increasing numbers of demand and contributors or merchants. Some parties aren’t satisfied with how limited the proposed changes are, and they even made a hard fork to Bitcoin Cash. In the future the price of bitcoin will be 2x or 3x higher than today.
Activity: 75
December 08, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

The thing that drives the Bitcoin are the forks. I'm looking forward to witness how the Bitcoin reach the $50,000 rate in the near future. I can't wait to see how Bitcoin conquers the Currency field. But take note of this, Bitcoin could also drop unexpectedly because of the unnecessary circumstances so be careful still. There ain't no security from the price but the market would go boom in the near future i believe.
Pages:
Jump to: