Pages:
Author

Topic: What is driving BTC increase - page 5. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 5
March 20, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
Basically law of supply and demand may be associated with this. The higher the demand for btc the higher its value goes up. Yet there are factors that may hinder the rise of demand for btc such perceptions that it might go down continously or it is being banned from one country to another for some personal reasons.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 20, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
The only thing that the drives the price of bitcoin to increase is the demand from the people that are now moving in the market. That is the main reason for me and the only thing that makes the bitcoin increase. The popularity of bitcoin is getting bigger and bitcoin is now very well known so the increase in demand and also a huge increase in bitcoin is not a surprise for me.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
When there is a new bitcoin hard fork many people are trying to invest in bitcoin in order to get the newly created coin after the hard fork for free. The more people are buying bitcoin the more expensive the bitcoin is going to be.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
new buyers  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

I think bitcoin proved that after the fall there is always another upswing. The price of bitcoin has never been stable, but it has always increased over time, no matter how large the fall.
Activity: 195
March 19, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
I would imagine it is the optimistic point of view from major governments on crypto in general. Theyve had a pretty open view on blockchain being the future..
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 19, 2018, 08:28:41 AM
It is important for Bitcoin to increase the number of people who know Bitcoin. They heard Bitcoin is a place to generate high income, fast. They can become millionaires within 1-2 months. So today Bitcoin has attracted a lot of participants, more demand from which to promote high Bitcoin prices. That is my personal opinion.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 19, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
It was the decision of big whales and institutional investors to push the price and gain profits from the artificial surge, However, I am happy to see that price collapsed and correction took place, from this point, Bitcoin will grow at a sustainable and natural rate which would help it in the long run. The primary reason for the price surge was greed.
Activity: 90
March 19, 2018, 06:36:23 AM
Demand. It is the same thing that drives the increase of anything, the more people want it, the more expensive it becomes, especially with something with a limited supply like bitcoin.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
In my opinion most important thing is difficulty increase in mining and limited supply, because of this 2 we have potentially always increase in price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 06:19:15 AM
Yes, I too have watched the growth but for now all fallen and I think only three months to recover
The primary theory about the astonishing rally being put forward by investors on social media is that bitcoin will soon benefit from big institutional money injections via the introduction of the first Bitcoin futures products.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
March 19, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
Yes, I too have watched the growth but for now all fallen and I think only three months to recover
Activity: 54
March 19, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
Now bitcoin is growing and it is possible right now to invest for stable earnings
Activity: 104
March 18, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
Bitcoin can be increased in the presence of global attention among various big giants in the financial sector. This makes bitcoin very popular outside the crypto community because it has attracted many investors from traditional markets. because the number of investors and the spread of positive news about bitcoin helps increase the value of BTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 11:14:47 PM
Some factors that may affect the rise of bitcoin is the rapid growth of bitcoin users and supporters, it is also moved positively when there is an increase of number of investors to invest in bitcoin, the positve news and good reputation of the market also pushes bitcoin to move higher and it matters also when there is a progressive regulatory moves applied in the bitcoin world. These factors will contribute a positive and good market fluctuation.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 12, 2018, 08:05:36 AM
So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

I think the acceptance of the market and users will help to increase the price of it. Moreover, good news will also contribute the the huge price spike. There could be massive increase by the end of this year.

First and foremost, this is the information that appears in mass media. Today many articles about people that have become millionaires due to Bitcoin appear. Many guys start to believe they will do the same, many of them invest in Bitcoin and it goes up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 10, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
Well bitcoins are great for long term investment and also decentralised so it peeks interest of many investors and people.And recently as media has been spread info about bitcoins more and more which has attracted people's interest.
Activity: 18
March 10, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
 ongoing research reveals four factors that affect the price of Bitcoin. These include media hype and uptake by peers, political uncertainty and risk (such as the election of Donald Trump or the vote for Brexit), moves by governments and regulators, and the governance of Bitcoin itself.

1) Animal spirits
Economists have long had a notion that psychological factors affect investor decisions. This is called “animal spirits” and refers to investors making decisions based on the behaviour of other market participants and their own intuitions, rather than hard analysis.

2) Political risk
Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency.

3) Regulatory moves
Regulators around the world have had to catch up to the rise of Bitcoin. They must decide, for instance, how it will be treated by the tax system, or whether and what regulation applies to its use.

4) Bitcoin’s governance
Although Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, some decisions about how it will work or evolve need to be made from time to time. These also have an impact on the price.

The software used to verify Bitcoin transactions is created by developers and is run by miners (the global network people who verify Bitcoin transactions).

hope this helps  Grin
Activity: 80
March 10, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

I think the acceptance of the market and users will help to increase the price of it. Moreover, good news will also contribute the the huge price spike. There could be massive increase by the end of this year.

Driving people to invest in Bitcoin is always greedy behind human nature. And there is no "perfect" cryptocurrency in the world. Therefore, there are many options in the market.
Activity: 168
March 10, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
The reason why bitcoin is so much alive today is that there is a sense of crisis in the act of printing money to save the economy. They have poor people, they can't afford other assets, they just want to buy bitcoin as an investment, and they have rich people with lots of assets, so they can hedge when the bubble bursts. What they have in common is a distrust of big government, and probably many people with tea party ideas hold bitcoin. And from the human nature of most people, a growth of an individual's ability to create wealth is far less than their desire of growth, the government in order to calm widespread discontent, are used to print money as a way to solve the currency not only won't break down, and stood in the side of the time.It was they who kept the price of bitcoins growing.
Pages:
Jump to: