Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is Going On In Crypto World Now ? - page 3. (Read 1150 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 2
March 21, 2019, 04:58:40 AM
There are many things going on in the world of cryptocurrency but the major issue now is the price issue  which has been favourable by people partaking in crypto. But I believe there will be positive change in price anytime from this moment from now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 21, 2019, 04:41:35 AM
nowadays what is happening in the crypto world is only a decline and there is always negative news that makes the crypto market like now it is quite difficult to predict when the crypto market will rise better be patient and continue to enjoy
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 04:41:10 AM
We are facing now the comeback of cryptocurrency market as its growing slowly ,despite its has also declining but we know its all about rising of price of coins. we seen on the couple of days in the past market goes up amd coins pumps more than dumping.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 21, 2019, 04:37:35 AM
The Crypto field is dumping again and again so this will be the problem here the investor sir in very confused situation to make a decision about holding and exchanging so right now the bull Run is needed for the Crypto market to solve all the problems.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 21, 2019, 04:10:47 AM
It is very painful to remember my loss in hitbtc and cryptopia where I had 1btc 100k (capp) cappasity token, whatever the case may be does not kill my desire for crypto,  alot of people had lost millions to exchange crash and still moved on,  moving on means crypto continues and  market will fall back to place soon.  In all financial business,  there is always challeyand crypto is no exception.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 20, 2019, 10:17:42 PM
Of course crypto is now more widely known, but currently still in an unstable condition, it has been more cryptic for a year in conditions like this, we certainly hope crypto will rise soon and can provide benefits to all who use cryptocurrency
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 20, 2019, 09:24:03 PM
Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !!  
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
Hackers are always on the move to attack exchanges in order to loot huge sums of money. It is amazing how despite all the security measures, some exchanges get hacked. I suggest investors and traders cease the long term keeping of funds on exchanges. Funds must be withdrawn from the exchange right after trading because exchanges will continue to be under attack.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
March 20, 2019, 09:14:56 PM
The crypto is now more popular in the world and many investors are being making profit from the crypto industry, year after year more investors coming in and mass adoption are continue to grow in the world hopefully it will continue in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 09:08:56 PM
Despite the development of crypto industry, a lame and slow market has expected to overcome. And i think its just a normal pace of the market and its the function that market has to evolve. Many investors also think that maybe a year or two the market would be back to normal.
I think its natural if market volatile. I am believe market will recover again and reach highest price again. Crypto have a good future because we are living in digital era and its new profitable investment that can attract big investment firm
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 20, 2019, 08:19:27 PM
The crypto world right now is getting more exciting i see there are more happening adoption of crypto in every countries, later on we have new investors coming into cryptocurrency and it could might help the crypto market rising it up.
After the news from South America i started to believe in crypto world adoption. Accepting crypto payments in buses can be a gate for global adoption and this is good example for other countries that are against the crypto payments.
Activity: 784
March 20, 2019, 08:19:11 PM
Despite the development of crypto industry, a lame and slow market has expected to overcome. And i think its just a normal pace of the market and its the function that market has to evolve. Many investors also think that maybe a year or two the market would be back to normal.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
March 20, 2019, 08:14:56 PM
The crypto world right now is getting more exciting i see there are more happening adoption of crypto in every countries, later on we have new investors coming into cryptocurrency and it could might help the crypto market rising it up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 20, 2019, 08:03:53 PM
Crypto still has a great opportunity to recover and rise higher. I don't think anyone will try to turn off Crypto. Crypto is a very broad industry, there are even many exchanges that can generate big profits.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
March 20, 2019, 07:58:30 PM
Cryptocurrencies and the technology behind evolves constantly. Many ongoing development, mass adoption and
big companies starting using crypto even banks like JP Morgan having it`s own coin the JP coins.
Things are moving into good direction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 20, 2019, 07:52:28 PM
If you think someone wants to shut down crypto, I don't think so. I prefer this to be a cycle. Where the crypto market always experiences pumps after the Halving Bitcoin cycle.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 07:12:23 PM
Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !!  
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
Cryptocurrency is not a one man affair and as such, one person or group cannot pull it down. It is something that has already gone very deep into many countries across the globe.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 20, 2019, 06:59:09 PM
There is kind of a wait and see approach in the market. Many projects are starting and the first results will be seen soon.
Waiting doesn't solve the problems caused by waiting. Such a coincidence. There must be something other that can be more game changer than waiting.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
March 20, 2019, 06:55:47 PM
Not really, just centralized exchanges doing what they want as they are barely regulated. For this reason it is not a good idea to put your coins into an account on one of them: you are not holding them anymore and you can do nothing if you need to withdraw them in a time of shutdown/wallet maintenance. If you are not in control of private keys, you are not an owner anymore. They owe you those coins- same principle is connected with banks. Watch out and do not let your funds without attention in hands of someone else: theymight get misused at any time and you can not do a thing about it.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
March 20, 2019, 06:48:16 PM
Well i think there are new dynamics in the system due to high level of existing technology currently, so things has to be done in the right way.Exchanges are not closing down because they want kill digital currency just that they have to do things the right way to avoid anything unfortunate in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 20, 2019, 06:19:21 PM
I think this is just the impact of the many fraud projects last year so that people are afraid to defend their assets. so they sell their assets at arbitrary prices and make market prices decline. and I see now is the time for strict exchange and coin selection that is truly quality so the rubbish coins must be completely lost.
Pages:
Jump to: