Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on in the market? - page 6. (Read 16298 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
December 22, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
I think this is the usual thing to see in the 2013-2014 chart, there are similarities every time ath definitely prices will drop dramatically. I think BTC will fall at the price of 2800-3000 in January 2019
About this price has long been talked about and waited for it, it will not be surprising if we see $2500-3000, the main thing that even lower did not fly away, otherwise it will be sad.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
I think this is the usual thing to see in the 2013-2014 chart, there are similarities every time ath definitely prices will drop dramatically. I think BTC will fall at the price of 2800-3000 in January 2019
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
Now the situation that occurs on the crypto-coin market is very positive growth. We can see the price of Bitcoin is now starting to rise to the top and this, in my opinion, is a very positive trend. Market trading is starting to attract because many investors have returned to the crypto-coin market.
It seems to me that something affects the cryptocurrency market, and that I cannot understand exactly. Of course, each of us understands the real prospects of cryptocurrency in the future, but for some reason, the investment attractiveness is still reduced.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 07:40:23 AM
I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Nobody understood what is happening in the market, in my opinion big whales want to drop price and we drop, when they want to increase prices then we will increase so there is no reason for me except this.
Yes that is the fact, many people do not know about the tricks of these whales and when someone dump the price they all start to sell and in this way they lose their money and along with that they also dump the market making other all to lose the value of their coins.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
Now the situation that occurs on the crypto-coin market is very positive growth. We can see the price of Bitcoin is now starting to rise to the top and this, in my opinion, is a very positive trend. Market trading is starting to attract because many investors have returned to the crypto-coin market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
Now the market increasing again and it is good start for the market. Last few months ago or this year 2018 it will decrease more the price and last few days finally we experienced again pumping price of the bitcoin it is good for 2019.
Yeah, I notice it. The beginning really waited by everyone and the small increase is enough to make anyone feel good. If bitcoin has come back, I'm sure many other altcoins will follow it. I expect we can see bitcoin at $5k in the end of 2018.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
that's a natural thing, the crypto market is very volatile so I think if there is big news the market will be as excited as it is if the bad news of the market will continue to fall
Volatility at its finest and that showed on how risky the market for the people who are thinking that crypto's are rich quick scheme. They are very encouraged and determined as they saw people who cashed out last 2017 and thought that way. Situation of the market has been normal, whether it will increase or decrease in such value.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
The thing that is dangerous is most of people usually don't know the reason behind these recent pumps and dumps. Its just my assumption but I think the crypto market is still be able to be manipulated.
who could manipulate the market now? to see the market being good will definitely require a very big money, not done by a few people who have a lot of assets of crypto. manipulating market crypto now I think it would be very unlikely.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 20, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
You didn’t clarify what you mean by What You Should Do in this current situation,

But i assume that you are an investors whos holding coins in this dipping market,and for me to answer is same as what many told you,that this is a normal situation of this volatile market and expecting big growth is impossible to happen
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

It is just a normal movement. Cryptocurrencies tend to fluctuate really fast especially Bitcoin. We don't have to panic sell. We only have to buy at low and sell at high price. It is the best move when it comes to earning profit here.
The thing that is dangerous is most of people usually don't know the reason behind these recent pumps and dumps. Its just my assumption but I think the crypto market is still be able to be manipulated.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

It is just a normal movement. Cryptocurrencies tend to fluctuate really fast especially Bitcoin. We don't have to panic sell. We only have to buy at low and sell at high price. It is the best move when it comes to earning profit here.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
We can see a little green candle for this week and hopes that this is what we are waiting...the start of a prosperous New year. I'm optimistic that next year will be bolder for crypto.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 20, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Now the market increasing again and it is good start for the market. Last few months ago or this year 2018 it will decrease more the price and last few days finally we experienced again pumping price of the bitcoin it is good for 2019.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
December 20, 2018, 07:02:29 AM
that's a natural thing, the crypto market is very volatile so I think if there is big news the market will be as excited as it is if the bad news of the market will continue to fall
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
As of December, there are developments in the market and I think these developments are normal.In the past, the situation in the market in the past is quite understandable history can look at the past.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
Well, there is changing situation on the market. You know, it is falling and at the same time there are small rebounces, so I think situation is typical.
I am joining bulls
Activity: 396
December 20, 2018, 06:07:41 AM
This is very similar to the computer. This is a reboot. This time it restarts to clean up a lot of garbage and cache, so bitcoin will continue to rise wildly when it rises. This is the law of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 12, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a strong decline. I think this is a normal pattern because growth could not continue all the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Nobody understood what is happening in the market, in my opinion big whales want to drop price and we drop, when they want to increase prices then we will increase so there is no reason for me except this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 11, 2018, 11:36:14 PM
There is a deep correction on the market. This time should be used in order to purchase at low prices. What is called capitulation is happening now. Institutionals are purchase at this stage. After this stage, the price increase will begin.
Here is one of the assumptions of the bitcoin price variation.

Source: http://bitstat.top/blog.php?id_n=5080

That image is able to convey something that I have been trying to say for some time, it is true that we are in a bear market, but a bear market appearing doesn't mean that the market is over, soon enough we are going to enter a phase in which the price is going to be more stable and many people will accumulate coins at that point and once those people are ready they will let the price of bitcoin to go up once again.
Pages:
Jump to: