Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to happen with these signature campaigns ? - page 2. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Price still not that high campaigner will think more when it will cross over 700.
Yes Last time when bitcoin cross over 700 then admins of signature campaigners start to cut prices and as its going up payouts going down so this will happen again in future as bitcoin going up rates will down
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Bitcoin Price still not that high campaigner will think more when it will cross over 700.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Last time Bitcoin-prices went up, the payouts of these ad-campaigns went down. I imagine that will happen again when Bitcoin goes up significantly again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
What do you mean what's going to happen? If people have the money to give away these services then they will more than likely continue to happen. I don't think any of them will go anywhere.

Even if I'm getting 0.00000000000005 bitcoin right now it's better than nothing to be honest, I have no way of mining for coins and looking at altcoins I haven't been able to find one that's good for mining.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
There are currently atleast 10 signature campaigns running on the forums.

Most of them offer the same format of payment (per post , with around 0.0015 for hero members).

More and more people are joining these campaigns , but as BTC prices and the offered price is rising , the value per post is going to become huge.

I cannot think of any other place where around 60$ would be paid per month for such small advertising.

So , as the advertising space is not much and yet campaign makers that refuse to continuously increase are eliminated , what is going to happen ?

RGC has broken down and has closed currently , but UpDown , PD and all the other lookalikes sufficiently fill up that void.

TLDR; Bitcoin is rising again , campaign prices are rising, what is going to happen to these campaigns ?
Pages:
Jump to: