Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to happened to the lost bitcoins?? - page 3. (Read 4364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Neither replaced or recovered, lost forever! Or until a Quantum computer breaks private keys Tongue

Look at it this way: For each coin lost the others increase their value (as the have to absorb the value of the first coin.)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There's a graveyard somewhere deep and hidden along with all my lost socks and tootbrushes
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
What is going to happen to the lost bitcoins??

I mean there are many different ways to lose BTC, for instance I started mining and after 4 days I just got 0.00000885 BTC, so I stop mining and I can not get the BTC out because at BitcoinCZ in order to withdraw money you must have at least .01 BTC so I will just leave the very little BTC I got mining and then they will get lost.

And for sure I am not the only one who is in the same situation, and also there are other ways to lose BTC, So the question is what is going to happen with those BTC lost?  will they ever be recover? will they be replace? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: