Pages:
Author

Topic: What is good amount to start day trading is 100$ enough?? - page 14. (Read 2797 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
You don't have to have 100$ before you can start trading, some platforms accept ten dollars as minimum deposits but crypto exchanges accepts any small deposit and you can jump into trading right away
I think the Op is not just talking about trading for fun but interested in knowing a reasonable amount you can have to make good gain and according to what he posted, He needs to learn how to minimize and manage risk because no matter how much he is starting with, he might end up losing everything. However, starting trading with $10 is not quiet a reasonable amount for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
You don't have to have 100$ before you can start trading, some platforms accept ten dollars as minimum deposits but crypto exchanges accepts any small deposit and you can jump into trading right away
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
There really isn't an answer to the question "how many". If you're trading quite blindly, it's possible to lose every time you trade, but it's also possible to win every time you trade. Since you've experienced trading, you should know what are the reasons you lost right? Starting from the wrong market movement/prediction that you thought of, try moving your mindset from there. Additionally, there isn't any trader that doesn't suffer any losses, but they can minimize the losses they get. That's probably the best end result they can achieve if they lose money.

As for the amount, $100 seems to be quite enough imo, just that don't expect any big profits to suddenly come in. Day trading doesn't really give out big profits since you take advantage of the minimal changes that happen in the market.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
How many times one can loose all his trading accounts before really start trading and earn.
It may be even in 100s if you are not ready to find out what you exactly missing which lead to big losses. I mean you must take time to find out what are the reasons which pushes you to lose your trading account. It will be as simple as anything else because you just need knowledge on how to maximize your profits and how to minimize your risk levels. Just watching YouTube videos will be more helpful for you to become a successful crypto trader.

I have lost 5 times some small accounts (less than 100$)
And one little big account (400$) in trading.
Please do not open another trading account until you gain enough knowledge by trading with paper-and-pencil or in demo accounts.
Just keep investing without identifying the actual problem will lead you to be bankrupted. Do not let things go on its own; control it and move it as prescribed by professional traders.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
No, In short words 100$ is not enough to start day trade. Again you can start by this amount but you can not earn profit from it except lose. Suppose you start the trade with 100$, how much you want to get profit from it? Basically, for a day trade, we should not expect more than 1-2% per day. So for 100$ 1-2$ per day is enough for you? and you have to mind that there is an exchange fee in this profit. And you can not win every day, sometimes you will lose more than profit. Thus you can lose all of your capital.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
For me, even small or large capital in your account, it will not matter. Just RISK MANAGEMENT.

Since, it will also depend on the amount allocated for every position you will enter.
Like 10% of total account balance, or 20% or less/greater than.
You need risk management, you need to plan and stick with it, your target or stop loss.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
How many times one can loose all his trading accounts before really start trading and earn.
You can possibly even lose every single time and never earn. If you are a beginner, losing so much can mean you should take a break and learn more, that is probably what's needed for you to start earning, it's a winning strategy that is proven to work.
And to answer your question in the OP, "invest only what you can afford to lose".
Activity: 223
Merit: 0

I have lost 5 times some small accounts (less than 100$)
And one little big account (400$) in trading.

Pages:
Jump to: