Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening ? = all coins down by 20 to 35 % - page 5. (Read 4353 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Why do you think this is not normal? When all the coins making 30% up each day, that was okay, right?

You mean to say about the bitcoin price fluctuation correct! Yes, we need to agree both the bump and dump to have healthy growth in bitcoin. Even I checked the price, with in some days bitcoin down to 2500$ and little more. I and you all knows that bitcoin price will recover back. You utilize this time and buy some bitcoin or high cost altcoins now. In week also profit will find your savings.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
it is just a cycle, altcoins get pumped then they enter a bubble because a lot of newbies rush to get rich and then when things become critical the bubble bursts.
this incident was intensified because of bitcoin drop caused by yet another block size drama.

and here is a nice little photo for you:
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Why do you think this is not normal? When all the coins making 30% up each day, that was okay, right?
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Probably their dumping because bitcoin is dumping too. Or at least bitcoin has something to do with mostly all the alts going down.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Large scale dump just happened, and Bitcoin is mostly affected due to various rumors and recent Hard Fork news. Newbies are reading various negative comments and this should have lead to this fall. Though it is a kind of opportunity, no doubt.

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
this is normal to the world of cryptocurrency,and this is a good opportunity to buy low and sell high and there is also bad news of bitcoin that there might be a split and if this occur we are going to have 2 phase of bitcoin just like Etheruim and etheruim classic,
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
go back about 2 weeks in the altcoin board and look through the topics that were posted then. with the subject "altcions are in a bubble, be careful". and you'll see what the reason for all these drops are!

lol , it means = best buying opportunity , VERY cheap coins , i'm buying ETC and ETH

good luck. because to me it seems more like the start of the dump of these two. and also pretty soon all the ICO funds will be released to their owners and they won't hesitate to dump it specially since they are seeing the drop and wouldn't want to lose anything.

Thanks for your kind advice Smiley
I'm glad i didn't follow it , i bought ETC/BTC this morning and i  already made 1,000 $ profit , and still holding it Smiley

Of course for long term investment i will keep my capital in btc , but for short term trading : ETC/BTC is making me high daily profits

Yep me too , i bought ETC/BTC @0.0068 , i'm up with 600$ profit  and holding Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
go back about 2 weeks in the altcoin board and look through the topics that were posted then. with the subject "altcions are in a bubble, be careful". and you'll see what the reason for all these drops are!

lol , it means = best buying opportunity , VERY cheap coins , i'm buying ETC and ETH

good luck. because to me it seems more like the start of the dump of these two. and also pretty soon all the ICO funds will be released to their owners and they won't hesitate to dump it specially since they are seeing the drop and wouldn't want to lose anything.

Thanks for your kind advice Smiley
I'm glad i didn't follow it , i bought ETC/BTC this morning and i  already made 1,000 $ profit , and still holding it Smiley

Of course for long term investment i will keep my capital in btc , but for short term trading : ETC/BTC is making me high daily profits
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Any incoming nuclear war ? Or any worldwide bad news that we should know ? WTF ? ahahaha

Bitcoin is affecting all other coins' value, there is no doubt that other coins are not independent from bitcoin yet, as usually when the price drops there we see the "it's a good time to buy now" yes it is but we should think also that the price can go lower but as usual let's hope that the price will go up again and now reaching the $3k.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Meh. This was very expected. It's been a pattern for bitcoins and other altcoins since like forever. It skyrockets, then crashes a bit then rebounds after a few days. Look at ethereum's current price. It crashed by like $60 - $70 and rebounded immediately at the same day lol. It would take a few days or a few weeks for bitcoin to go back up. But hey, more opportunities to buy at a lower price!  Grin

Activity: 476
Merit: 254
Any incoming nuclear war ? Or any worldwide bad news that we should know ? WTF ? ahahaha
Every situation presents its own opportunity whether to be missed or exploited and that's exactly the case and when the price increase by say 30% that does not mean poverty has stopped in the land or crime has reduced in all climes of the society. The price swings is just normal the best is for individuals to see opportunity in every situation.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

Activity: 307
anyone got any real ideas why ?? has the bubble been popped?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
This is a sign that bitcoin has started reacting to world events and not only bitcoin but others coins also. For your information, 24 story building was engulf with a great fire yesterday in London, many fear death and property worth millions of pounds destroy. Another event happened in usa yesterday were 3 people were shoot by a gunman, one of the casualties was a congress man. This two nations are in mourning and trade activities is very low.
Activity: 315
If all coins are down for the moment. It's the best time to buy any currency at this rate mate. We stock some coins at low price and we sell them at high price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just sent more money to average my btc , buying good amounts of bitcoin to cover my losses and diversifying in ETC , ETH , ZEC
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: