Pages:
Author

Topic: what is happening right now? - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 21, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
i have been some time staying out of the market.. now i realized that BTC is also rising again while many altcoins are going down.. BTC dominance almost 40% again. So the question is, what did i miss? a BTC airdrop near? or what the hell is going on?
I miss bitcoin can return 2x from current price. so can get bigger profit. I see btc will rise high and altcoin will go back up in some time to come. airdrop btc will it happen? I do not understand for that.
Maybe he's referring to any form of fork, since each time btc have fork then free coins coming out from btc will be free, I'm sure those who will buy btc for now and wait for next year will get a huge profits, bitcoin will manage bounce up even more, we already seen that before and it will just repeat itself, no wonder those whales who keeps playing inside the chain are getting huge gains after making some moves, stay positive and see the result after.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 21, 2018, 02:04:59 AM
i have been some time staying out of the market.. now i realized that BTC is also rising again while many altcoins are going down.. BTC dominance almost 40% again. So the question is, what did i miss? a BTC airdrop near? or what the hell is going on?

Well it is still consider a downfall as previously BTC was dominance at almost 60-65% once moment

BTC was peak at $20,000 and i would say its overvalue and a correction is important to maintain the value by balancing the bulls and bears
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
February 21, 2018, 01:42:59 AM
I think the only doubt now is just how dominant Bitcoin will be, I believe in something between 45% and 50% this year. With lower feeds an exclusive BTC pump can occur.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 01:33:21 AM
What is happening right now ? What happens now where the price of altcoin is not as expensive as 2017, in because in this year crypto experienced many problems by various parties and about the issue of crypto.

Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
February 21, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
$11800 was a super high resistance which BTC couldn't break in 2 attempts so now it's heading back to its previous support levels. Lot of traders are shorting BTC now as it hit resistance. Don't panic sell anything now just wait for some days and BTC will be out of its long term downtrend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
btc will rise again and wait a bit between 12k-13k and 1-2 weeks goes sideway than we can see 2x-5x on altcoins. Many nice projects are dumped after btc crash but they are waiting to rise again. So be patient and HODL big rise for altcoin is coming .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 21, 2018, 12:29:44 AM
I miss bitcoin can return 2x from current price. so can get bigger profit. I see btc will rise high and altcoin will go back up in some time to come. airdrop btc will it happen? I do not understand for that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 20, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
You didn't miss a whole lot BTC sentiment is currently bullish, we corrected to a bottom and rose back up, and somebody bought a billion worth of Bitcoin ~10k, and lastly Segwit is getting adopted which means cheaper fees finally! All things added up the general sentiment is bullish which means it is either near or is rocket time Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 20, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

This is maybe the mentality of the most of investors and holders are change now in which they have already learned that everytime the Bitcoin will dip it will rise again so in order to be on board of this rise up speculation they will sell their altcoins thinking that holding Bitcoin is much faster of gaining than holding the altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
February 20, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
What happened right now is the same as always, The bitcoin domininates 40% again . I hope on the next month it will be more excited to see what will happen to the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 20, 2018, 07:36:52 PM
i dont relaly know... but i am absolutely convinced that BTC will be like Myspace in some time.... first pioneer and later forgotten!
You don't really know what's going on but you are absolutely convinced of things regardless? Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

Nothing that you missed. Just people right now putting some of their money instead of alts. That's why BTC dominance right now is increasing and those altcoins don't have strong fundamentally this month or upcoming months are suffering. Well this is the perfect time to find altcoins you want to buy while on dip.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
People are waiting for bitcoin to move above 12-14K so we can start another bull run. The problem is that a lot of money left the market during the big correction so it's mostly traders moving money from alts to bitcoin.

At some point(soon) bitcoin will stop trending up, traders will move some money back to alts and then (hopefully) new money will enter the market like in October-December.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 07:01:55 PM
Altcoins going down because people selling this for buy some bitcoin. But why they are doing this? I heard in last days few positive informations which change btc for better, but i do not remeber ths exacly
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 20, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
Due to the lightning network will be tested on the litecoin and then if that was running smoothly and it will be implemented in the bitcoin too. People were buying more and more bitcoin.
There is no BTC airdrop, all of the bitcoin airdrop got cancelled. With a lot of bullish trend for bitcoin to gain its dominance again. But this just the matter of time until the next waves for altcoin will come.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
February 20, 2018, 06:36:00 PM
It seems to me that it's the same story over and over again. Bitcoin pumps, then altcoins pump, then Bitcoin pumps, then altcoins pump... and sometimes everything falls Cheesy
Seems like now is time for Bitcoin pump, but alts will probably follow in couple of months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

what do you mean airdrop
i think bitcoin never open airdrop, never people can open giveaway payment use bitcoin, use airdrop system
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

This is not the first time i see it. Once bitcoin explodes and shoots up like a rocket, the alcoins will lose some value. Afterwards they will come back and catch up most of the time
Activity: 644
February 20, 2018, 06:23:18 PM
BTC is slowly trying to get back its dominance but not too much. Honestly, the flippening might happen this year with Ethereum. There are more better usages with ETH than BTC at the moment. All the new ICO are based on ETH blockchain not BTC anymore. There are so many better and newer coins out there way better. BTC has always been the 1st of everything and its everyone knows and talks about. Just like MYspace or AOL---BTC will suffer the same fate. Venezuela just pushed their ICO out and some anon 400 million investor bought BTC that is what is happening at the moment...

i totally agree with you in this subject.

iin 2 years eth will take %40 dominance in markets.
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
February 20, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
i dont relaly know... but i am absolutely convinced that BTC will be like Myspace in some time.... first pioneer and later forgotten!

That's very likely to happen. The everyday market is full of new coins. It won't be forgotten because it was the first big coin, but it will lose its importance.
Pages:
Jump to: